Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

6 Customer Service Tips You Probably Don't Know - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Customer Service Tips You Probably Don't Know (344 Views)

5 Customer Service Tips For Business Owners / 6 Customer Service Tips For Entrepreneurs / Top 7 ATM Card Safety Tips You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Customer Service Tips You Probably Don't Know by atop1(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
A good customer service will earn you more clients and of course more sales. The following are tips you will need
1. Let your customer feel the products
To get more sales, you have to get your product closer to your customers. A friend of mine ones told me why he never patronize a store and why he patronize another instead is that he get to feel (touch) the products from the later store. Let them have a taste of the product, this strategy is used by the so called 'Mesuya' to sell more meat grin
2. Give them multiple options
As human being, we love to select from several options as opposed to being limited to one. That is why Shoprite sell more than any grocery store.
3. Always deliver on time
Make sure you meet your customer’s expectation on time even if it means losing new ones. From my experience in business, I have learnt that the best way to get long lasting customers is by referral. People will believe recommendation from a loyal customer of yours than what you personally tell them.
4. Be sincere
If you can’t deliver a sale at a particular period of time, never say you can. Always tell the truth.
5. Have a return policy
your customers will trust you more and of course will refer others if you have a return policy. This will help you build trust
6. Always ask for feedback
Always ask your customers what they think about your product or service. If you are rendering an online service, put a feedback box for users to send you how they feel about your products or service. This will give room for improvement.
Cc
FOD, naijacutee, puskin, dominique)
Source: www.facebook.com/geotopwriter

(1) (Reply)

2016 Hajj: Sell Dollars To Pilgrims @ N197, CBN Authorises Banks / AMCON: N644 Billion Recovered From Debtors / Multimedia Documentary Video Production Collaboration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.