Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,390 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Igbo Thread (English Version) I Am Unable To Write/read Igbo Well - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Thread (English Version) I Am Unable To Write/read Igbo Well (584 Views)

Unable To Return The Ball Will Not Gain A Point, / Unable To Return The Ball Will Not Gain / Project Hangbo:- Using Hanzi To Write Igbo Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Thread (English Version) I Am Unable To Write/read Igbo Well by giftft(f): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
I understand how it feels when you are unable to communicate in your native tongue.
We have never insulted other tribes on the newly created igbo thread.
We can help you translate if really you do not understand anythin there.
Just copy the igbo write up and paste here. You will be quoted with the translation.
If you don't like it, I will ask one one the mods to bring it down.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Thread (English Version) I Am Unable To Write/read Igbo Well by Luckymay(f): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
Please where is the igbo thread? Can you drop the link?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Thread (English Version) I Am Unable To Write/read Igbo Well by giftft(f): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
Luckymay:
Please where is the igbo thread? Can you drop the link?
https://www.nairaland.com/3256438/umuigbo-thread
Re: Igbo Thread (English Version) I Am Unable To Write/read Igbo Well by Politicalwisdom(m): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
All i want to say is that i can promote that site once they are sincere
Re: Igbo Thread (English Version) I Am Unable To Write/read Igbo Well by giftft(f): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
Politicalwisdom:
All i want to say is that i can promote that site once they are sincere
Which site? If you mean that site. Anytime he mentions money, in form of buy, partner, etc...run for your dear life

(1) (Reply)

Misinformation That Continues To Poison Igbo Minds, Culture And Psyche. / Ikeji Arondizuogu 2017...A Spectacle Of Note / A Girl Was Found Living Among Monkeys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.