Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? (1720 Views)

Just Tell Me Your Mobile Application Idea (i'll Code It To Live) / Loki v 1.8 http Bot | Best Botnet 2017| Programming Tutorial |all Browser / Simper Server, Psiphon, Http Injector And Other Vpns Come In And Lodge Your Comp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by 2mNaira: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
The new search engine is now offline anybody here has a clue as to why?
Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by jidez007: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
Na dhtml and booyakasha discourage the guy.
Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by guru01(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
mnairaland:
The new search engine is now offline anybody here has a clue as to why?
Hello, i am the sole owner of the project. I had to pause the development because of limited resources.
Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by 2mNaira: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
guru01:

Hello, i am the sole owner of the project. I had to pause the development because of limited resources.

Pls get it back online. Get it off dedicated hosting. Use cheap hosting or free hosting for now.Even if u can not offer fast searching for now, u can give pple a reason to come back.If u are going to get anywhere near google in a short time u have to be unconventional and think outside the box.I will love to contribute to d rapid growth and development of the search engine.But first, get it affordably back online.Then I will start making my inputs..Note my use of the word affordably.Every big thing start small.Start small but be innovative and unconventional.
Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by 2mNaira: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
guru01:

I will send u a PM. I u don't mind.
Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by guru01(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2016
Thank you sir, I really appreciate your advice.
No shared hosting accommodate such app, due to its vast nature.
Although am working on a new project by utilizing part of the search engine.
Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by 2mNaira: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
guru01:

Cmon, dont tell me you have chickened out. Why not try google.Google run good and affordable web hosting service.Just be smart.You can even fool them by showing their ads on your search engine.Once you have the traffic, you bolt away.Google have free web hosting and cheap VPS.Thats better than pulling out.

One more thing. Space and bandwidth is not a problem with google.
Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by 2mNaira: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
I really need to have a personal char with you. I need to make you see what I see.
Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by 2mNaira: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
guru01:

I had to get off my phone and get on my laptop to post this. The phone is quite limiting.

I am interested in teaming up with you to move your search engine to success. Believe me, you can give google a good run for her money.

And please, I am not trying to team up with you for any monetary gain. I am just interested in proving the critics and cynics wrong. The thing with me is that, by nature, I tread where every one fear to tread, I go where everyone fear to go, and find fun in doing the seemingly impossible and making a possibility of them. The only thing I seek is that gratifying feeling I feel, each time I make the seeming impossible, possible (Its not as if I think those things are impossible to me, Its people who see them as impossible).

I saw the other thread, though I made no comment there, where one lady made it seem, your search engine stood no chance. That he stance provoked the creativity in me. Impossibility talking often provoke possibility creative thinking in me. If you will let me, I can help you make a success of your search engine.

But is is true, folks like me will rather use google that use your search engine.
There are too many search engine out there, and if you are to make headway in relatively short time you must, think out of the box, be innovative and unconventional. Who says search engines must always function , the way is known to function now.

If you write a search engine and make it function the way every other one function you experience or growth will follow the same old trajectory that every one follows.

So, whats your call?

It simple. Break the rules. Depart from conventions. Bring an entirely new twist to the way search engine's function and watch as others scramble to copy your ideas, and those others will include google. Friend, that your call.

Above all, don't be rigid. Play smart.

Hosting affordably, while you try to garner traffic is,being smart, Trying out google's hosting service, is not being rigid.

Once again, I encourage you. Get that search engine back online and lets show the critics and cynics, what the true meaning of creativity is.

I hope to see it back online soonest. When, it does come online. I will start to fully make my my creative inputs.

I made an effort to send you a PM. I hope you will respond appropriately.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by Olumyco(m): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
mnairaland:

I had to get off my phone and get on my laptop to post this. The phone is quite limiting.

I am interested in teaming up with you to move your search engine to success. Believe me, you can give google a good run for her money.

And please, I am not trying to team up with you for any monetary gain. I am just interested in proving the critics and cynics wrong. The thing with me is that, by nature, I tread where every one fear to tread, I go where everyone fear to go, and find fun in doing the seemingly impossible and making a possibility of them. The only thing I seek is that gratifying feeling I feel, each time I make the seeming impossible, possible (Its not as if I think those things are impossible to me, Its people who see them as impossible).

I saw the other thread, though I made no comment there, where one lady made it seem, your search engine stood no chance. That he stance provoked the creativity in me. Impossibility talking often provoke possibility creative thinking in me. If you will let me, I can help you make a success of your search engine.

But is is true, folks like me will rather use google that use your search engine.
There are too many search engine out there, and if you are to make headway in relatively short time you must, think out of the box, be innovative and unconventional. Who says search engines must always function , the way is known to function now.

If you write a search engine and make it function the way every other one function you experience or growth will follow the same old trajectory that every one follows.

So, whats your call?

It simple. Break the rules. Depart from conventions. Bring an entirely new twist to the way search engine's function and watch as others scramble to copy your ideas, and those others will include google. Friend, that your call.

Hosting affordably, while you try to garner traffic is,being smart, Trying out google's hosting service, is not being rigid.

Once again, I encourage you. Get that search engine back online and lets show the critics and cynics, what the true meaning of creativity is.

I hope to see it back online soonest. When, it does come online. I will start to fully make my my creative inputs.

Love ur spirit Bro.

If we av many pple with this spirit in Nigeria we will go along way.
In fact there will be little or no abandoned projects.
Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by Booyakasha(f): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
@mnairaland what are you willing to do that Google hasn't already done? Are you trying to make a clone of Google? Or we're talking of getting people to stop using Google and use your search engine? I thought people were smart enough to know that building a search engine now will just be a school project. This isn't 1980.
Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by 2mNaira: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
Booyakasha:
@mnairaland what are you willing to do that Google hasn't already done? Are you trying to make a clone of Google? Or we're talking of getting people to stop using Google and use your search engine? I thought people were smart enough to know that building a search engine now will just be a school project. This isn't 1980.

Young woman.You are wrong.There are so very much that google has not done.If you think google has seen all the angles, then you are quite mistaken.

Albert Eistern was declared the man of last century.Guess what?He used only a very minute percentage of his mental capacity.Once you say it can't be done.Your brain shuts down.Creativity goes to sleep.If you say it can be done.Your brain goes to work finding crreative solutions.The man who says ,’I can't.' and the man who says,' I can.' are both right.

What I am taking about here is creative thinking.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by 2mNaira: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
Booyakasha:

People who think new wonderful amazing ways of doing things are not possible are either not smart or they are not creative.

Please save yourself the stress.You can never infect me with impossibility thinking. I live far above such primordial thinking.

If guru1 rehost that search engine or pass the source code to me.I'll make you eat your words. Were it not that I don't believe in betting, I would have taken you on on this with a bet.

You know what, I advise that you sit back and watch events unfold.
Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by 2mNaira: 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
Booyakasha:

By the way,talking about the objective.The objective is not to make people stop using
google or becoming more used than google. I am talking about giving google a close competetion.People will always use google.
Do you know that rather than trying to buy facebook like others have attempted,google set out to give facebook a good run for her money.They kept creating apps that failed untill they hit it with G+. G+ may not have overtaken facebook,it is giving her a good run for her money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by guru01(m): 7:22am On Aug 03, 2016
mnairaland:

By the way,talking about the objective.The objective is not to make people stop using
google or becoming more used than google. I am talking about giving google a close competetion.People will always use google.
Do you know that rather than trying to buy facebook like others have attempted,google set out to give facebook a good run for her money.They kept creating apps that failed untill they hit it with G+. G+ may not have overtaken facebook,it is giving her a good run for her money.
Pls send me an email to josiahaccounts@gmail.com preferable than nairaland pm.
Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:37am On Aug 03, 2016
@mnairaland
Thanks for what you have said!!!
I belive in creativity ,,people always say dont revise the wheel but i think they are all wrong ...imagine since there is facebook why do we have instagram,twitter etc
Its just the way you present it...
Okay Bing Did Exact Stuff Like Google and the rest keeping copying...
Wish sachng would come out with diffrent layout entirely that will easily draw people there...
Sent u a pm.
Im a real fan of sachng
Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2016
Dont know why people are so discouraging !!!
I would say "Do What You Can Dont Listen to people they will never qet satisfied"
I have learnt to follow my mind and its rilly helping...Always Reading To Help Sachng in Terms Of Adverts!!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by guru01(m): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
mnairaland:
I really need to have a personal char with you. I need to make you see what I see.

Still waiting for your email.
Cheers.
Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by 2mNaira: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
guru01:

Still waiting for your email.
Cheers.

Hello.How has ur day been?I plan on sending you a lengthy email.Because,I am usually very busy, I have not been able to create the time.Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to create the time.As soon as I send u the mail I will mention u.
I wish u a pleasant evening.
Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by 2mNaira: 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
guru01:
Still waiting for your email. Cheers.
Sent you mail.
Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by israelboy1(m): 8:21am On Aug 05, 2016
mnairaland:

Young woman.You are wrong.There are so very much that google has not done.If you think google has seen all the angles, then you are quite mistaken.

Albert Eistern was declared the man of last century.Guess what?He used only a very minute percentage of his mental capacity.Once you say it can't be done.Your brain shuts down.Creativity goes to sleep.If you say it can be done.Your brain goes to work finding crreative solutions.The man who says ,’I can't.' and the man who says,' I can.' are both right.

With this I saw....I am also in for this project....although
..I have been studying Google for some time...and....I can bodly say I stand some stance...when it comes to its current philosophy....we shouldn't just zero our mind...cos somebody has done it already...

Who said we can't make it better and appealing....there was once IM....how many platform do we have now?....in the spirit of creativity..I am in.
Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by israelboy1(m): 8:23am On Aug 05, 2016
Booyakasha:

What is the motivation behind gdevit When we have stackoverflow , code project, sourcefourge, github and many more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by uvalued(m): 9:32am On Aug 05, 2016
mnairaland:

So, whats your call?

this motivated me to continue doing my small thing even among the established ones
Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by uvalued(m): 9:35am On Aug 05, 2016
mnairaland:

thinking outside the box of commonness to the unknown
Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by uvalued(m): 9:39am On Aug 05, 2016
mnairaland:

this surely is what am doing... yesterday i made a suggestion to some people of an idea and guess what one lady said ... my suggestion will "spoil" other people biz but i replied that when one remains and refuse to delve deeper... surely someone will put em out of biz
Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by uvalued(m): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Dont know why people are so discouraging !!!
I would say "Do What You Can Dont Listen to people they will never qet satisfied"
I have learnt to follow my mind and its rilly helping...Always Reading To Help Sachng in Terms Of Adverts!!

and its this "not satisfied" that should encourage sachng..
Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by guru01(m): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hey guys thanks for your idea and contributions, sachng will be back.
Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? by guru01(m): 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
This is to inform the general nl that sachng has just entered the workshop.
More progress update soon.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Financial App Has The Best Virtual Dollar Card? / Seun Agrees To Reward Anybody That Can Fix A Problem On Nairaland.. / Life Of A Phone Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.