Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,316 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

This Nairalander Needs Advice On Online Business To Start With #5,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Nairalander Needs Advice On Online Business To Start With #5,000 (756 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / 4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Nairalander Needs Advice On Online Business To Start With #5,000 by Toluwani111: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Good evening nairalanders!
Please i want you to enlighten me on the business i can start with #5,000.
I prefer online stuff that works.
Please if you have a suggestion, drop it below.
Thanks

CC lalasticlala, dominique , Mynd44 , Truth234 , Adesiji77
Re: This Nairalander Needs Advice On Online Business To Start With #5,000 by ministeriallist: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
Akara
Re: This Nairalander Needs Advice On Online Business To Start With #5,000 by nittroboy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
kuli-kuli grin
Re: This Nairalander Needs Advice On Online Business To Start With #5,000 by Toluwani111: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
nittroboy:
kuli-kuli grin
Thanks
Re: This Nairalander Needs Advice On Online Business To Start With #5,000 by Toluwani111: 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: This Nairalander Needs Advice On Online Business To Start With #5,000 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
....hmmm...
Re: This Nairalander Needs Advice On Online Business To Start With #5,000 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
The best I think you can do with such amount is TRADING (BUYING AND SELLING). To expantiate, you'll go to an online shop (preferably a foreign one like alibaba.com or if that's not easy for you, you can then try a nigerian one). Order useful but cheap things like items for kitchen use or items for household use. You could also try dressing accessories like cufflinks for guys and hairclip for ladies, manicure sets, pocket makeup set for ladies, etc. The idea is, anything small, useful but cheap for you to start with. This is just my little advice. Wish you all the best in business. Cheers!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Nairalander Needs Advice On Online Business To Start With #5,000 by Amabeast: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
We are in the season of corn, u can start roasting corn along with pear.. cheesy grin
On a more serious note, they are some online business u can start with that, just Google

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Needs Advice On Online Business To Start With #5,000 by grass2grace247: 1:53am On Jul 31, 2016
Hey,

PaySpree Sniper is what we like to call a "Money on Tap" business!

In the same way that more water flows through a tap the wider you open it,
with PaySpree Sniper the more ads you post, the more money you can make.

Copy, Paste, Post & Get Paid!

Key features..
- Low Price Point
- Recurring Commissions
- High Conversion Rate,
- Instant Direct Commissions
- Team rotator

… and more!

Read to make easy money in the next 30 minutes..?

http://payspreesniper.com/pro/?psa=seanskull&psu=seanskull&cbp=seanskull
Re: This Nairalander Needs Advice On Online Business To Start With #5,000 by gametalk: 4:27am On Jul 31, 2016
Only if you have laptop and ready Internet connection.
Try CPA, fiverr and seoclerks.

(1) (Reply)

Good News: Diamond Bank Promise To Refund Stamp Duty Charges On Savings Account( / How To Make 60 Thousand In 60 Minutes / Fiverr Tutorial By Jfroyale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.