Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

J18 Form Alternative For AYEEN2016 applicants - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / J18 Form Alternative For AYEEN2016 applicants (1196 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Thread For N-TAX Applicants That Are Yet To Receive SMS / 9 NPF Applicants Detained In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

J18 Form Alternative For AYEEN2016 applicants by Millz404(m): 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
Seems your winnings has eventually paid off. Me sha don't understand why people should pay for the form. Whatever happened to sending the form to applicants respective emails. I got this email today

Dear Participant,

The Africa we all seek is one that profers solutions. The J18 form was used and appreciated in other countries as a simpler and cheaper medium for approaching business pitches. Unfortunately, in Nigeria when solutions and aids are presented, people still complain. For those who don't have a clear understanding of the J18 form or those who do not want to pay the 2,000 Naira fee, charged by the Global Entrepreneurship Institute or those who are ignorant and consistently utter negative comments about the process, we have decided, as an Organization, to make the J18 form optional.

You can either bring your comprehensive business plan/ proposal to the collation centre. Or obtain the J18 Form (which is easier for you to explain your business/idea and quicker for the Judges to screen and make a decision)

Here is the Summary once again for easy understanding :

1. Pay for the J18 form and come with the proof of payment to the collation centre. Collect, fill and submit your J18 form at the centre on the specific date given to you.

OR

2. Submit a comprehensive business plan/proposal at the centre of your choice on the specific date given to you. (please note a comprehensive business plan cannot be screened on the same day of submission. Screening officials would more time to go through a comprehensive business plan) Feedback of your business plan will be sent to your email.

Before you proceed with this application, make sure you understand our objectives, testimonial and achievements as an organization. We advise you do not carry on with this process if you are ignorant of the above. AYEEN works tirelessly to find the most deserving entrepreneurs in Nigeria for the program and will not be distracted by benighted pessimist.

To all optimistic participants who have made their payment, your forms have been issued from head office to be delivered at the collection/collation centre closest to you on the 6th or 7th August (depending on the day you choose) we look forward to seeing you.

Wishing you the very best.

Friedeliene Hesse
Head of Communication
Africa's Young Entrepreneurs
Johannesburg (Head office)
Re: J18 Form Alternative For AYEEN2016 applicants by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
I got this mail but was disappointed. The tone is brash and kinda unprofessional.
I can only imagine what the audition would be like.
Re: J18 Form Alternative For AYEEN2016 applicants by Millz404(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
CaesarII:
I got this mail but was disappointed. The tone is brash and kinda unprofessional.
I can only imagine what the audition would be like.

Seriously. Like if you don't purchase the form, you can as well forget about any prospect
Re: J18 Form Alternative For AYEEN2016 applicants by GodsonXE: 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
I got this same email and have ever since felt skeptical about AYEEN. This is really very funny. Before now, I have participated in business plan contests and I'd be quick to note that I sense a foul play in the entirety of the scheme. BizPlan Contests are meant to be free at pitch level, but Nigerians aren't smiling. Every opportunity is seen as a money making venture. SMH.

I have also considered the kind and substance of partnership projected to applicants and the general public, and I felt it'd be totally self funded.
Also, we surely need to take some useful note on these findings of mine:

1. You are running a project in Nigeria and your key personality and point from which you run your correspondence indicates South Africa.

2. The official contact address of the Organizers happen to show:
Our mailing address is:
Africa's Young Entrepreneurs
4, jasmyn place randpark ridge randburg
4, jasmyn place randpark ridge randburg
Johannesburg, Gp 2194,
South Africa.

This is not a real address which even Google Map and Google search confirms is practically unavailable. Instead ''4 Jasmine Street, Roodepoort 1709, South Africa'' popped up as a suggestion.

3. No Nigerian address is provided, not even a Nigerian Mobile Telephone Number to that effect or a contact person. Scout through http://ayeen2016.com/ and see for yourself. They made a lot of noise about their links with huge Nigerian Government Officers and notable private entities, Yest, they are ghosts in Naija. Abeg make these people stop the expensive joke.

We need to wake up to this new face of SCAM. Believe it or not, AYEEN is a broad daylight theft scheme.

Tankiu. cheesy

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now For Nile University Of Nigeria Recruitment 2016 - Jobs@ntnu.edu.ng / Win FREE 1,000 Naira Airtime In My Free Internet Subscription For Jobseekers / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.