Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! (4634 Views)

Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma / Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures / Cossy Orjiakor Shares Pic From A Club (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! by wunderkidblog(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
Linda ikeji few hours ago, took to Instagram to share a picture of her new revamped office, and I must say its really looking dope and well upgraded.

She also said she has something big coming. Uhm! We can only wonder Waht it is as we wait on.

http://wunderkidblog.com/linda-ikeji-shares-pic-of-her-new-revamped-office-says-shes-something-big-is-coming/

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! by Omoabejide(f): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
Good luck
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! by Perfecttouch(m): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
Unless she wan marry, that's the only next big thing we expect to come

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! by Perfecttouch(m): 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
Unless she wan marry, that's the only next big thing we expect to come

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! by Florblu(f): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
Amebo headquarter,Aproko head office. Dunno who is worst between Linda and Kemi olunloyo.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! by Skyken99(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
Seen[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! by omanifrank(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
nice one
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
bland.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! by Almajiri1: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
She lacks imaginative creativity.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! by UIA04(f): 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
I like Linda But
This office looks like a basement

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 12:33am On Jul 31, 2016
The Office is sweet. Look at what this lady is saying like a small girl with fish brain. Go and marry before you reach menopause. is not all about banana island , get married and have your own family and stop misbehaving online. Mature people mind things they post online, as a popular person you have to respect your self before the people. Something is smelling here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 31, 2016
Making a job anyone can do on their bed look official. Her cup of burukutu, wetin concern me?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! by Thukzee01(m): 5:56am On Jul 31, 2016
What is bigger than walking down aisle with d man she plans 2 spend d rest of her life with.

Something is smelling.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! by chicoMX(m): 6:47am On Jul 31, 2016
Chain no good comment here, even as beautiful as the office is someone called it a basement..My opinion the office is beautiful! God bless you the more!

I dey wait for one jobless person to quote me without saying anything positive..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:01am On Jul 31, 2016
Thukzee01:
What is bigger than walking down aisle with d man she plans 2 spend d rest of her life with.

Something is smelling.
Does marriage guarantee happiness? If she marries and divorces later, won't you be the first to blame and insult her? The woman is happy doing what she loves and she's making good money from it. Why not just let her be?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! by Thukzee01(m): 7:15am On Jul 31, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

Does marriage guarantee happiness? If she marries and divorces later, won't you be the first to blame and insult her? The woman is happy doing what she loves and she's making good money from it. Why not just let her be?
you want her to be a mother when she is 50, your type of people can make okada enter brt lane
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! by Thukzee01(m): 7:20am On Jul 31, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! by Thukzee01(m): 7:21am On Jul 31, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

you want her to be a mother when she is 50, your type of people can make okada enter brt lane
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! by olarhtunji(m): 7:23am On Jul 31, 2016
maybe her pu[[y would stink more... kuz that's d only big thing I feel is coming

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! by MzDesire(f): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2016
linda grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2016
Tell me what's bigger than getting married... if it ain't gotta do with marriage you are talking NANSANSE

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
All of una wet de tell Linda to go marry una sisters wey marry better pass her? Linda carry go I de your back you an example of what a hardworking lady should be.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! by GasAndOilTheory(m): 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
Thukzee01:

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! by ogawisdom(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
D biggest thing dt can happen to u is marriage, if it's still abt wealth accumulation then u r lost gaskia angry

U r running out of eggs already get a man to fertilise d few remaining eggs b4 it is too late bikonu sad
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! by chumakk: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
I'm waiting for the day Oga seun will share any pictures of himself grin Oh yeah coding cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! by idupaul: 12:25am On Aug 01, 2016
Thukzee01:

And did she tell you she wants to be a mother? Your great grand mother , your grand mother ,your mother and yourself are all mothers and what has it changed and who know una sef ,what impact have your 3 generation of motherhood brought to the world sef ..abeg park well
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! by Thukzee01(m): 2:17am On Aug 01, 2016
idupaul:

And did she tell you she wants to be a mother? Your great grand mother , your grand mother ,your mother and yourself are all mothers and what has it changed and who know una sef ,what impact have your 3 generation of motherhood brought to the world sef ..abeg park well
zombie spotted..... U can cry me a river, i dont care...

And never in your time here call my mother.
Piss out

(1) (Reply)

Runtown Mistakenly Shared Photo Of His Full Eggplant, Fans React / PHOTOS: Neymar’s Hairstyle Breaks The Internet / Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.