Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

See One Of The World First Movie:arrival Of A Train (1895) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / See One Of The World First Movie:arrival Of A Train (1895) (659 Views)

“black Panther” Will Be The First Movie To Break Saudi Arabia’s 35-year-old Cine / THINGS FALL APART [season One] 1987 Nigerian First Movie Series[video] / Hello Nairalanders And Film Lovers, I Just Produced My First Movie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See One Of The World First Movie:arrival Of A Train (1895) by JamesGustine(m): 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2016

Many has been wondering what is the first movie. how was it shot, Who Shot it and when was it shot.
the Details we gathered here says People Tried to combine pictures to form Movies, but failed, for as early as 1876 but great impact was made during 1888 and 1889. below is one of the Worlds first movies.

Title: Movie:Arrival of a Train
Directors: Auguste and Louis Lumière
Year: 1895

More Details
The first public exhibition of motion pictures occurred on 28th December 1895 when August Lumière and Louis Lumière (the Lumière Brothers) exhibited a selection of ten of their
single-reel films to a paying audience at a Parisian cafe. 'Arrival of a Train at La Ciotat' is considered to be the first motion picture in modern history (altough more an experiment from the Lumière-brothers to use their 'invention'
of film, it shows a train arriving at a passenger station).

Popular legend has it that, when this
film was shown, the first-night audience fled the cafe in terror, fearing being run over by the "approaching" train.

Most of the cast were members of the Lumière family and employees from the Lumière factory.

Download below.

DOWNLOAD VIDEO

1 Like

Re: See One Of The World First Movie:arrival Of A Train (1895) by bless2tom(m): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
OK...nice one
Re: See One Of The World First Movie:arrival Of A Train (1895) by whitecloth: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
very nice to know this.

(1) (Reply)

US Declares 20 Nigerian States Unsafe, No Go Area [SEE LIST] / Why I Hate Yoruba Movies / How I Got The Name ‘wicked Producer’ – Popular Producer, Young John Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.