Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc (21368 Views)

Nigerian Instagram Accounts To Kickstart Your Business Online Presence / More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules / Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2016
@y4code

Contact me on bbm/whatsapp
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by legendary11(m): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2016
justi4jesu:
@y4code

Contact me on bbm/whatsapp

I need to sell $190 Skrill today

Is there any other medium to contact you?
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2016
legendary11:

I need to sell $190 Skrill today but not on BBM or Whatsapp.

Is there any other medium to contact you?

Contact me through my email. Send me a pm on Nairaland and i will reply.
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by legendary11(m): 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
justi4jesu:

Contact me through my email. Send me a pm on Nairaland and i will reply.

That's fine
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by Olaide1295: 9:57am On Oct 12, 2016
Hi Justi4jesu,
I have 150 dollars, what is ur rate?
i just lost my phone so i'll contact you via email
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 11:31am On Oct 12, 2016
Olaide1295:
Hi Justi4jesu,
I have 150 dollars, what is ur rate?
i just lost my phone so i'll contact you via email

Contact me on my email then.
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2016
smiley
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by GabrielYulaw(m): 7:23am On Oct 18, 2016
Hello dear, got your details from Lady Writer. Problem is i can't receive payments my clients on Freelancer are sending to me cos na Naija i dey. Can you help? Contact me on johnmerlinus@gmail.com for privacy. Tankus!
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by HarryTellMe(m): 11:30am On Oct 23, 2016
justi4jesu:

It can now be done. tongue grin

Please I'm interested in removing limitations from my Nigerian PayPal... Way to go?
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 11:31am On Oct 23, 2016
HarryTellMe:

Please I'm interested in removing limitations from my Nigerian PayPal... Way to go?

Do they limit Nigerian Paypal?

Contact me on bbm/whatsapp.
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
We are still available 24/7. cheesy
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by bimppyola: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
1) Do they verify payoneer??if yes how do i verify my payoneer

2)in my account i can see two card details but payoneer didnt send me any.How do i go about that??

3)how do i verify my skrill account And can i verify it if my balance is still O.00usd

Please i would like you to answer these questions above

Thank you
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 8:52am On Nov 19, 2016
bimppyola:
1) Do they verify payoneer??if yes how do i verify my payoneer

2)in my account i can see two card details but payoneer didnt send me any.How do i go about that??

3)how do i verify my skrill account And can i verify it if my balance is still O.00usd

Please i would like you to answer these questions above

Thank you

Contact me on whatsapp
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by golddeejay(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2016
I got my German PayPal account verified with justi4jesu. I Got the vcc from her and her customer service was superb, she will guide you all the way. I rate her ************************************
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 6:08am On Nov 20, 2016
golddeejay:
I got my German PayPal account verified with justi4jesu. I Got the vcc from her and her customer service was superb, she will guide you all the way. I rate her ************************************

Thanks for the feedback... smiley
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
justi4jesu:

Replied
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 6:43am On Nov 23, 2016
We are still available 24/7
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by Taeewo(m): 7:00am On Nov 23, 2016
Please house, how can i get neosurf with with Naija PayPal or debit card?
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
Taeewo:
Please house, how can i get neosurf with with Naija PayPal or debit card?

Try using GTB or Access card.
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by Taeewo(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
justi4jesu:

Try using GTB or Access card.
Thanks
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
Taeewo:
Thanks

You are welcome.
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
Still Available...
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by dajx: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2016
Dealing with Justi went very smoothly, the card linked to and verified my PayPal successfully. Highly recommended service. Keep up the good work!
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
dajx:
Dealing with Justi went very smoothly, the card linked to and verified my PayPal successfully. Highly recommended service. Keep up the good work!

You are welcome.
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by microjobpays: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
I need urgent PM...whatsapp 07035271665
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
microjobpays:

Whatsapp me. My contact is on my signature.
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 6:04am On Dec 07, 2016
microjobpays:

Replied you on whatsapp. Thanks
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
Still Available
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 6:09am On Dec 10, 2016
justi4jesu:
Still Available
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 7:46am On Dec 13, 2016
justi4jesu:

You are welcome.
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by akiobamidele(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hi, Justi4jesu. Are you into getting virtual credit cards for people. What are your rates?
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
akiobamidele:
Hi, Justi4jesu. Are you into getting virtual credit cards for people. What are your rates?

Yea contact me on Whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Network Marketing Business You Can Start With 32,000 Naira / Dangote Cement Distribution / Guide And Opportunities In Agro Export Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.