Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Dangote Cement Distribution - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Dangote Cement Distribution (21565 Views)

Dangote Cement - Buy At The Cheapest Price From A Distributor / Dangote Cement For Sale (obajana & Imported) @ Reasonable Price / Dangote Cement Distributorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Cement Distribution by abbeyysmart: 1:50pm On May 16, 2010
how can i be a distributor of dangote cement i really need information am a student in my final year and i really want to go into business someone pls assist me
Re: Dangote Cement Distribution by DrKitaun(m): 12:03am On May 17, 2010
Daydreams . . .u no even wan start 4rm retail level, u get N90 milla?
Re: Dangote Cement Distribution by kunle4d: 2:01pm On May 18, 2010
abbey dont be discouraged just follow ur dream
i dont have any information on the biz.
i would have given it to you
any nairalander with reasonable info should
share it with the house

cheers
Re: Dangote Cement Distribution by chi4b82(f): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2010
Re: Dangote Cement Distributorship
« #6 on: Today at 08:17:24 AM »

The least capital is 2million naira. Just write an application and submit in any of their depots after which they will give u a form to fill. They just advertised for distributorship. You can call the following nos for enlightenment and enquiries:
Abuja.   Samuel Kikiowo. 08070491927
Kano.    Salman Shehu.   08070491925
Maidugri Samaila Biu.      08070491926
P/H.      Johnson Olaniyi.  08070494262
Lagos.  Bayo Olodo.       08070491212
Lagos.   Bright Iliya.       08070496700
Obajana Ahmed Umar.   08070483573
BCC.       Johnson.          08070485244
Re: Dangote Cement Distribution by cliveland: 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2010
what are the profit margin?
Re: Dangote Cement Distribution by legend25: 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2011
How do I become a cement distributor in Nigeria? Do I have to apply for a licence? Can someone please advise?
cliveland:

what are the profit margin?
Re: Dangote Cement Distribution by samuelgbemiga: 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2011
Am samuel gbemiga,there is a business that is moving very well in my area here in alimosho LG lagos,and i dot have money to do it, am looking for some one that will give me #500,000 for one yrs and i will pay him or her #1m .After 6moth i will start paying the money for more detail samuelgbemiga@gmail.com ,then i will give you my phone number and how we are going to see eich other pls help adress 10 babatunde famori isheri osun alimosho LG lagos thank .
Re: Dangote Cement Distribution by ekeneNY: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2011
Re: Dangote Cement Distribution by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 18, 2011
samuelgbemiga:

Mydear broder this business you talk about is a good bisness,why ,As a BSC i was acyclist in lagos for 3yrs it was DEC.2010 MY EYE open and i strat retail cement bus.infact i have miss alot since ,if i know i will have sart b4 going to okada bus.if you can do it you will soon get reach  over night,remember school will not teach you how to do bisness and get reach,if you whant the manual contact ,m. pls nigeria stop looking for job ,creat job, anemploy poeple you can do it ,you can sart from little and grow big.#2000 0NLY
CONT.samuelgbemiga@gmail.com or call 08060360991
MOR EALSO IF YOU WANT

PETROLIUM IN NIGERIA, will make you reach, if you follow simple instruction of my e-book , if you want to sart oil business in Nigeria and you dont  know how to sart it,i think you are at the right place; My book will teach you in and out of evrything on how to sart selling Diesel,kerosen,Fuel,Gas,etc: such as:

* HOW TO MAKE MILLIONS FROM OIL MARKETING BUSINESS TRADING DIESEL,FUEL,GAS, KEROSENE ETC.

*HOW TO GET INTO IMPORTATION OF PETROLEUM PRODUCTS.

*HOW TO BECOME OIL DEAL FACILITATOR(AGENTs)AND MAKE
  MILLIONS  FROM DEAL WITHOUT SPENDING A PENY OR KOBO.

*HOW TO GET FINACE AND LOAN  FOR OIL AND GAS BUSINESS.

*HOW YOU CAN ALSO START WITHOUT CASH.

THESE AND MANY MORE ARE IN THEPARCAGE.

Look, know body inside the oil business will show you all the details exept if that person is your bologicle blood, i maen it,if you think am lieing go out there now and sart asking quetion about the products,you will get 26% answer.
In olding days, our perents will say ,go to school get good gread ,after that, get good job; but now adays is totally opposite of it.Remember know shchool will teach you how to make money and get reach,you need
to open your head now and think verry well now.
And for most of you doing phisical work like driver,famer,any body doing hard working,please remember that menther work like business is better than
phisial work,thanks    #5000 0NLY cont.samuelgbemiga@gmail.com or call 08060360991

See the kind of english someone with Bsc is speaking. I no fit shout.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Distribution by ekeneNY: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2011
Re: Dangote Cement Distribution by joefadin: 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2011
I have 3million naira and i will like to set up a cement business,Please nairalanders who are into it,please enlighten on how to start and necessary requirements do i need to start up.

Thanks God bless you all
Re: Dangote Cement Distribution by hannie: 9:18am On Sep 21, 2011
samuelgbemiga:

Mydear broder this business you talk about is a good bisness,why ,As a BSC i was acyclist in lagos for 3yrs it was DEC.2010 MY EYE open and i strat retail cement bus.infact i have miss alot since ,if i know i will have sart b4 going to okada bus.if you can do it you will soon get reach  over night,remember school will not teach you how to do bisness and get reach,if you whant the manual contact ,m. pls nigeria stop looking for job ,creat job, anemploy poeple you can do it ,you can sart from little and grow big.#2000 0NLY
CONT.samuelgbemiga@gmail.com or call 08060360991
MOR EALSO IF YOU WANT

PETROLIUM IN NIGERIA, will make you reach, if you follow simple instruction of my e-book , if you want to sart oil business in Nigeria and you dont  know how to sart it,i think you are at the right place; My book will teach you in and out of evrything on how to sart selling Diesel,kerosen,Fuel,Gas,etc: such as:

* HOW TO MAKE MILLIONS FROM OIL MARKETING BUSINESS TRADING DIESEL,FUEL,GAS, KEROSENE ETC.

*HOW TO GET INTO IMPORTATION OF PETROLEUM PRODUCTS.

*HOW TO BECOME OIL DEAL FACILITATOR(AGENTs)AND MAKE
  MILLIONS  FROM DEAL WITHOUT SPENDING A PENY OR KOBO.

*HOW TO GET FINACE AND LOAN  FOR OIL AND GAS BUSINESS.

*HOW YOU CAN ALSO START WITHOUT CASH.

THESE AND MANY MORE ARE IN THEPARCAGE.

Look, know body inside the oil business will show you all the details exept if that person is your bologicle blood, i maen it,if you think am lieing go out there now and sart asking quetion about the products,you will get 26% answer.
In olding days, our perents will say ,go to school get good gread ,after that, get good job; but now adays is totally opposite of it.Remember know shchool [/b]will teach you how to make money and get reach,you need
to open your head now and think [b]verry
well now.
And for most of you doing phisical work like driver,famer,any body doing hard working,please remember that menther work like business is better than
phisial work,thanks    #5000 0NLY cont.samuelgbemiga@gmail.com or call 08060360991

grin grin grin

God dey!!! grin
Re: Dangote Cement Distribution by page9(m): 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2011
It is doubtful if this samuel gbemiga guy is truly a graduate.

But that is not even the issue,my worry is that he is merely out to sell manuals.

I challenge him to state and give detailed experience he has acquired in cement or oil biz.
In Nigeria, people who have never done any successful business will present themselves as experts and consultants.
Cement distribution business is not as lucrative as most people think. It all depends on how much sales you can make. If you sell in trucks (600bags), you can't make more than N50 per bag because of competition.
You may not even sell more than a truck in a month. Some building contractor may not pay on time.
If you sell per bag, your margin may be better depending on your location but it will take a while to dispose.
For whoever wish to go into any biz, pls seek out the opinions of people who are actively engaged in d biz not seminar or manual experts.
It is true that not everyone will be willing to assist but one out of every five people you talk to will help you

I always discourage people from mentioning d amount they have. It creates distractions and so many scammers gets attracted.
Ideas rule d world not money an when you have good saleable ideas people will offer you money
Re: Dangote Cement Distribution by joefadin: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2011
Mr Page thank you for your advise, u cant believe it that i have being knocking my head over this cement business over the past two months, i even visited some major distributor at my location, but unfortunately all they keep telling me is to register under them and also some words of discouragement from them. At a time i met with one of the manager he said he can supply me full trailer load for 1m 30k, then i ask myself if i am going into the business then howmuch i my going to generate as the interest for a trailer load from distributor when a beg is at the rate of 1750naira, that means i am going to run into debt. Mr.Page the truth is that none of them gave me concrete answer to it, and i really want to go into it at least with a trailer load of it.

Please your sincere advise will be needed in regards to the cement business.

Joe
Re: Dangote Cement Distribution by samuelgbemiga: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2011
ELLOW,NIGERIAN PEOPLE, MY NAME IS  SAMUEL GBEMIGA FROM KOGI STATE BUT RESIDE IN LAGOS STATE   ALIMOSHO L.G.A ISHERI OSUN ,AS A CEMENT  SELLER FOR ABOUT 2 YRS PLUS ,BUT  I WANDER W HY SOME PEOPLE WILL BE SAIING ROBISH AND WHAT THE DNO’T KNOW.
  PAGE9 IS LIKE CONDUCKTOR THAT WILL CALL PANSANGER( AGBERO0) WHO WILL NOT FOLLOW THE BUS TO ANY WHARE,PAGE9 YOU ARE LIKE PE0PLE WHO WILL ADVICE PERSON TO CHARGE CASE TO CURT AN WILL  NOT FOLOW THAT PERSON TO CURT,AND I BELIVE THAT WHAT YOU THING ABOUT ME IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

PLEASE MOST OF YOU THA HAVE BOUGHT  MY E-BOOK LPS COME BARCK  HARE TO GIVE THE TESTIMONY, FOR YOUR INFORMATION PEOPLE FROM  JOS ,LAGOS IBADON ABUJA, MINA , ILORIN IJEBU-ODE , EGBE, IKOLE, LOKOJA ZARIA AND MANY MORE  HAVE BOUGHT THIS FROM ME  YOU HERE SAING NONSENCE ,WHAT YOU DON’T  KNOW I AM HARE TO TEACH AN SHOW YOU HOW ,WHERE,WHOM ,FROM, OF THE CEMENT BUSINESS  , PLS  PAGE9 WHAT CAN YOU EVEDN OFFER, IF AN TO SAY THE FACT YOU THING AM HERE TO ROB PEOPLE THE WAY YOU USED TO DO? SORRY AM NOT THE TYPE OK.?

MY EBOOK WILL TEACH YOU:-
BOTH RETAILE AND WHOLE SALE ,
HWO TO BUY DANGOTE CEMENT
HWO TO BUY ELEVANT CEMENT ,
HOW TO BUY FROM OTHER CEMENT PRODUCERS
HOW MUCH YOU NEED TO STERT EACH TRYPE YOU LIKE ,
IT WILL  SHOW  WHOM TO CALL ,THREE OFFICE , EMAIL ,NAMES
STEP BY SYEP ON HOW TO BUY FROM DEPOT
HOW TO SELL IT TO CONSUMER, MOST OF LIES CUSTOMER WILL TELL YOU
AND YOUR ANSWER TO THEM AND MANY THING YOU CAN SEEL APERT FROM CEMENT
WHAT YOU NEED TO BECOME A WHOLESALE ETC
HOW YOU CAN YOUR CUSTOMER THRUGH PHOE MESSAGES ANY TIME     
AND FOR YOU WHO NEED IT

PLEASE MY PRICE IS #4000 NOW, WHAT EVER YOU LIKE YOU CAN KEEP ON THALKING OR WRITING NONSENCE ,SOFER  THEY GAIN OR ENJOYING WHAT THEY

BUYFROM ME  I WILL KEEP ON THANK  GOD
Re: Dangote Cement Distribution by samuelgbemiga: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2011
Bigmodo,bigmodo,bigmodo, thank you for your coment abut my grammer, but ,in forum like this ,you don't need to write every thing be4 people understand yu ,so you are just monitorig peoples grammer on net ,is good, you will soon be SECOND WOLE SOYINKA OF YOUR COMMUNITY and not Nigeria thank.PRO. OF DUM.

PAGE9 ,page9, page9 ,page9

WHY WILL YOU doubt ME ?
you know , i think ,that is what you are doing to people ,if not you, would not have wrote somethig like this.

ELLOW,NIGERIAN PEOPLE, MY NAME IS  SAMUEL GBEMIGA FROM KOGI STATE BUT RESIDE IN LAGOS STATE   ALIMOSHO L.G.A ISHERI OSUN ,AS A CEMENT  SELLER FOR ABOUT 2 YRS PLUS ,BUT  I WANDER W HY SOME PEOPLE WILL BE SAIING ROBISH AND WHAT THE DNO’T KNOW.
  PAGE9 IS LIKE CONDUCKTOR THAT WILL CALL PANSANGER( AGBERO0) WHO WILL NOT FOLLOW THE BUS TO ANY WHARE,PAGE9 YOU ARE LIKE PE0PLE WHO WILL ADVICE PERSON TO CHARGE CASE TO CURT AN TO FOLOW THAT PERSON TO CURT,AND I BELIVE THAT WHAT YOU THING ABOUT ME IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

PLEASE MOST OF YOU THA HAVE BOUGHT  MY E-BOOK LPS COME BARCK  HARE TO GIVE THE TESTIMONY, FOR YOUR INFORMATION PEOPLE FROM  JOS ,LAGOS IBADON ABUJA, MINA , ILORIN IJEBU-ODE , EGBE, IKOLE, LOKOJA ZARIA AND MANY MORE  HAVE BOUGHT THIS FROM ME  YOU HERE SAING NONSENCE ,WHAT YOU DON’T  KNOW I AM HARE TO TEACH AN SHOW YOU HOW ,WHERE,WHOM ,FROM, OF THE CEMENT BUSINESS  , PLS  PAGE9 WHAT CAN YOU EVEDN OFFER, IF AN TO SAY THE FACT YOU THING AM HERE TO ROB PEOPLE THE WAY YOU USED TO DO? SORRY AM NOT THE TYPE OK.?

MY EBOOK WILL TEACH YOU:-
BOTH RETAILE AND WHOLE SALE ,
HOWTO BUY DANGOTE CEMENT
HOWTO BUY ELEVANT CEMENT ,
HOW TO BUY FROM OTHER CEMENT PRODUCERS
HOW MUCH YOU NEED TO STERT EACH TRYPE YOU LIKE ,
IT WILL  SHOW  WHOM TO CALL ,THREE OFFICE , EMAIL ,NAMES
STEP BY SYEP ON HOW TO BUY FROM DEPOT
HOW TO SELL IT TO CONSUMER, MOST OF LIES CUSTOMER WILL TELL YOU
AND YOUR ANSWER TO THEM AND MANY THING YOU CAN SEEL APERT FROM CEMENT
WHAT YOU NEED TO BECOME A WHOLESALE ETC
HOW YOU CAN YOUR CUSTOMER THRUGH PHOE MESSAGES ANY TIME     
AND FOR YOU WHO NEED IT

PLEASE MY PRICE IS #4000 NOW, WHAT EVER YOU LIKE YOU CAN KEEP ON THALKING OR WRITING NONSENCE ,SOFER  THEY GAIN OR ENJOYING WHAT THEY

BUYFROM ME  I WILL KEEP ON THANK  GOD

IF YOU ARE TO SCHOOL FOR THIS YOU WILL PAY FOR MORE THAN THIS.FOR MOST OF YOU THAT HAVE BOUGHT MY PRODUCT I SAY BIG AND BIG THAN YOU GOD’S BLESS YOU ALL AND LEASE FOLLOW MY STEP ,I MAKE 100 ,150 200 AND #300 ON EACH  BAG SOME TIME IN MY AREA ISHERI OSUN LAGOS ,I DON’T KNOW YOUR

PEASE READ THIS AND YOU WILL HAVE MINDSET OF IT
,YOU MOST NOT REGISTER UNDER ANY BODY. CALL 08060360991
Re: Dangote Cement Distribution by page9(m): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2011
It is amazing how people react to criticism. I don't attack or insult personality. I focus on issues. Samuel Gbemiga have confirmed my suspicion that he is out to sell his manuals.

There are so many of them all over both on-line and off-line. All they give you are a few pages of impracticable instructions. Calling me an "agbero or conductor" over a non-issue, shows ur level of decency.

I have bought some useless manuals in d past from so called experts that turned out to be a fraud and I'm sure that I'm not alone. Many more Pple must have gone through similar manual experts.

I guess it's because nairaland is an all comers forum. Therefore,all shades of people will sure be represented.
However,you claim to have done d biz for some years, are you still doing it or you have left d biz? If you are still doing It,then let us.

Disclose your present biz location and offer practical training to people not mere manuals!
If you are not in the biz again, then we would love to know why you left the biz.

Now, to those who are interested in d biz and are based in lagos, I'll suggest you pay a visit to berger-cement in apapa.That's where over 60% of dealers and distributors operate from. You can start from marketing other established distributors for a profit sharing.That is, you get the buyer, d distributor finances the biz and you share d proceeds on agreed ratio.

I know a once-jobless graduate who has been successful through this model. He is now an established distributor. Aliko Dangote also started through dis same model(those who are old enough to know about Udoji award in the late 70's when there was housing boom)

If you want more details about doing the cement biz send me a mail on ddebayo@yahoo.com
I 'd do my best to help anyone free of charge.

I deal with most of these dealers because I am involve in d construction industry from time to time and we buy in trailers and from their comments when they come to market us or supply, I know it's not as rosy as some people would want us to believe.

You will make more money if you have good contacts with construction firms than average dealer.
If you go to apapa, you will see some trailers already paid for and loaded waiting for buyers. Instead of paying to Burham or Dangote and wait for about 4days to load your trailer, you can either buy off the loaded trailer at a good margin or you let the dealer be the investor while you bring the market.

If you get involve in d biz proper within 3months,you would have known more than enough to start full trailer on ur own.

I will continue state that a few pages of manuals will never be enough to start a serious biz as this.
Re: Dangote Cement Distribution by wealth123: 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2012
I AM NOT HERE TO SELL MANUALS JUST TO HELP ANYONE INTERESTED IN CEMENT BUSINESS AND YOU HAVE A LITTLE CAPITAL. READ ON:

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY WITHOUT MUCH STRESS CONSIDER DOING CEMENT BUSINESS.

I am a Dangote Cement Distributor and can help you get the cement at a wholesale price. The minimum to start is 300 bags.

Just get a location which can be in front of your house then tell carpenter to make pallet for you and get tarpolin for cover when it rains and you are good to go.

If you buy from me i can assure you of a minimum of N100/bag and most times you could make as much as N200/bag depending on your location. Assuming you sell 600 bags in a month then you will make a minimum of N60,000 a month. This is you own business and you can make as much as N120,000 on 600 bags during scarcity periods (this period and throughout dry season when rate of building and construction is high)

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. THE BEST BUSINESS TO DO IS THE BUSINESS OF THE RICH. WITHOUT DISTRIBUTORS AND RETAILERS OF CEMENT DANGOTE CANNOT BE RICH SO JOIN THE BUSINESS AND BE ON YOUR PATH TO WEALTH.

CALL ME NOW: 08082083126 OR e-mail: wealthhunters@yahoo.com.

NO UPFRONT MONEY TO BE PAID, NO SCAM PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR GENUINE BUSINESS DO NOT CALL.

I WILL ORGANISE A FREE ONE DAY SEMINAR FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN THIS LUCRATIVE BUSINESS. JUST SEND ME A MAIL TO SIGNIFY YOUR INTEREST (SEE MY e-mail above).
Re: Dangote Cement Distribution by mroluway: 1:24am On Feb 20, 2012
Can u give me 1800 per Bag. i can risk 300 bags for Starting. u will bring it down to Lambe (Koye Oke ) Akute
Re: Dangote Cement Distribution by ekpokhia101: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
[b][/b][i][/i]I think those here who want to sell their fake e-book just for simple question should go get a life.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Distribution by Iamyomzie: 7:33am On Sep 01, 2012
When it comes to creating wealth, it may be a slow and steady climb but it is always advisable to leverage on information. For example, i belong to a business network that has obtained distributorship licences on over 50 products/services, subscription to this platform gives you access to buy things like dangote cement at distributors price; though where i pitched my tents were in Laptops/electronics and Travel consultancy, Dangote cement distributorship is available.

if you are interested, let ,me know and ill give you a call, God bless
Re: Dangote Cement Distribution by Moringaplant(m): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2012
I can help you to get Dangote Distributorship within 7days . contact me on 08134760151 . I reside in Abuja. if u are serious i will help u .I am a distributor of Dangote Cement .
Re: Dangote Cement Distribution by RKVINTLTD: 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2012
Abbey;

My advice is for you to Goto Dangote Head office, Osborne Road, Ikoyi Lagos and make your enquiry.

or

You may wish to go to Dangote Agrosacks (for premises of Nigerian Textile Mills) second Gate along Oba Akran Ikeja, Lagos and make your enquiry from Dangote Annex office.

Best of luck.
Re: Dangote Cement Distribution by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 24, 2013
First of all i want to let you know that getting Dangote's Approval to be a distributor is really easy. but there is nothing you can do to get this Approval without you being a Registered company. This is so because during your application as a distributor, you will be requested to submit your Company Registration Certificate from the Corporate Affair's Commission Abuja, as well as a Bank Reference Letter which you will obtain from your Bank where your registered company holds a corporate account, and please note that before you will be allowed to register a corporate account with a Bank, you will be requested to submit your Tax Identification Number (TIN) From the Federal Inland Revenue, so if you are able to get a registered company and a Corporate Bank account you are good to go with your Registration to become a Dangote Cement Distributor, the Images i uploaded are copies of my Approval Letter as well as my registered company letter head, If you want to venture into cement distribution, You can contact me on the number listed on the Letter head, or send me an email i will respond as soon as possible.
Re: Dangote Cement Distribution by g1baba: 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
SAIDOX SOLUTIONS

WE ARE A DEPENDABLE DISTRIBUTOR TO DANGOTE CEMENT AND DISTRIBUTES CEMENT TO YOUR DOORSTEP WITHIN 2-3DAYS OF PAYMENT.

WE DISTRIBUTES ON A MULTIPLES OF 300BAGS i.e 300,600,900 ETC.WE SELL @ REASONABLE PRICE.WE SELL FOR AS LOW AS N1600 PER BAG(TRANSPORT+ OFFLOADING INCLUSIVE) ACCORDING TO THE LOCATION.CALL US AND SHARE WITH US A MEMORABLE SERVICE.

FOR MORE ENQUIRIES:
CALL ADEGBOYEGA:08098800405,08072192498

EMAIL:GANY_4@YAHOO.COM

ADDRESS:7,OLUFUNMILOLA OKIKIOLU STREET,
OFF TOYIN STREET,IKEJA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Network Marketing Business You Can Start With 32,000 Naira / Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems / Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.