Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Why Are Our Pastors Decieving Us? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Our Pastors Decieving Us? (640 Views)

Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / ATTENTION: What Is Happening? Our Pastors Are Turning To Motivational Speakers. / Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Our Pastors Decieving Us? by NeduLuiZ(m): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2016
Good morning and Happy Sunday my dear nairalanders.

The bible as we all know is made of two parts, the new and the old testament, and we are made to understand that to serve God in truth and spirit we did follow its principles intotal.

Here is what I see as hypocrisy

In the book of genesis and deuteronomy the bible talks about tithe and female not wearing male clothes respectively.
Then why do our pastors say women are free to wear trousers to church saying that christ came to abolish the old testament.
And cannot tell us to stop paying tithe because its an old testament teaching.

I believe we are made to follow the bible intotal.

I wish great minds could clear me on this.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Pastors Decieving Us? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 31, 2016
BIBLE: the most confusing book.
Re: Why Are Our Pastors Decieving Us? by NeduLuiZ(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2016
mayoralhaji:
BIBLE: the most confusing book.
no its not confusing, False teachers are twisting it to suit them.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Our Pastors Decieving Us? by winner01(m): 9:26am On Jul 31, 2016
The spirit of life in Christ Jesus is all you need to make your decisions.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Pastors Decieving Us? by hopefulLandlord: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
no its not confusing, False teachers are twisting it to suit them.

Bros, that's putting it mildly

Its confusing, there's no way you won't twist it to suit you too

Whoever rapes a woman must marry her

But also says if a woman is discovered not to be a Virgin on wedding night, she should be killed

If you can't see what's confusing here the below picture would

(1) (Reply)

Congratulation To Winners Chapel Enugu As July Special WOFBI BCC Class Graduates / Was Jesus Christ Really Nailed To The Cross? / Why Women Must Bear Their Father's Name After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.