Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? (1548 Views)

Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do? / "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God / The Prophet Of Islam (S. A. W) Did Not Marry A 9 Year Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? by true2god: 9:18am On Jul 31, 2016
Sunnah ibn majah volume 3, hadith number 2272. This is an authentic (sahih) hadith, on the cost of safiyya, a 17-year old girl captured by Mohammad's at khaibar who mohammed later raped and 'married'.

2 Likes

Re: Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? by true2god: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2016
true2god:
Sunnah ibn majah volume 3, hadith number 2272. This is an authentic (sahih) hadith, on the cost of safiyya, a 17-year old girl captured by Mohammad's at khaibar who mohammed later raped and 'married'.
This is to say the the prophet of allahh was fully engaged in slave trade business and sleeping with female war captives. This the Islamic most perfect man worldwide whose lifestyle and conducts pious Muslims must emulate.

2 Likes

Re: Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? by Demmzy15(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2016
O Muslims!!!! I'll advice all of you, especially those who are new here, please ignore this Yeebhoe drug peddler. He's time would soon be up(Indonesia tins), this issue he's presently as been refuted long ago.

A word is enough for the wise, when you ignore them, it burns down to their heart. Even if you want to post, just laugh out loud!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? by true2god: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2016
Safiyyah: Muhammad’s War Booty
An example of Muhammad’s questionable ethics is his marriage to a seventeen-year-old Jewish girl named Safiyyah whom he took from the plunder of Khaibar:

Narrated Abdul Aziz:
Anas said, "When Allah's Apostle invaded Khaibar, we offered the Fajr prayer there (early in the morning) when it was still dark. The Prophet rode and Abu Talha rode too and I was riding behind Abu Talha. The Prophet passed through the lane of Khaibar quickly and my knee was touching the thigh of the Prophet. He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, ‘Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined. Whenever we approach near a (hostile) nation (to fight) then evil will be the morning of those who have been warned.’ He repeated this thrice.
The people came out for their jobs and some of them said, ‘Muhammad (has come).’ (Some of our companions added, ‘With his army.’) We conquered Khaibar, took the captives, and the booty was collected. Dihya came and said, ‘O Allah's Prophet! Give me a slave girl from the captives.’ The Prophet said, ‘Go and take any slave girl.’ He took Safiya bint Huyai. A man came to the Prophet and said, ‘O Allah's Apostle! You gave Safiya bint Huyai to Dihya and she is the chief mistress of the tribes of Quraiza and An-Nadir and she befits none but you.’ So the Prophet said, ‘Bring him along with her.’ So Dihya came with her and when the Prophet saw her, he said to Dihya, ‘Take any slave girl other than her from the captives.’ " Anas added: "The Prophet then manumitted her and married her."
Thabit asked Anas, "O Abu Hamza! What did the Prophet pay her (as Mahr)?" He said, "Her self was her Mahr for he manumitted her and then married her." Anas added, "While on the way, Um Sulaim dressed her for marriage (ceremony) and at night she sent her as a bride to the Prophet. So the Prophet was a bridegroom and he said, ‘Whoever has anything (food) should bring it.’ He spread out a leather sheet (for the food) and some brought dates and others cooking butter. (I think he (Anas) mentioned As-Sawaq). So they prepared a dish of Hais (a kind of meal). And that was Walima (the marriage banquet) of Allah's Apostle." ( Sahih al-Bukhari , Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367 ).

The hadith above was the prelude to Mohammed buying of safiya from Dhiya (not a Yoruba man, an Arab criminal) at the cost of seven slaves to one. It must have been a good slave trade business for Dhiya while the prophet of allah must have also enjoyed a nice moment of non-symbiotic sex with safiya. Mohammed is supposed to be charged as a war criminal, in absentia, at the Hague.

3 Likes

Re: Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? by true2god: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2016
Demmzy15:
O Muslims!!!! I'll advice all of you, especially those who are new here, please ignore this Yeebhoe drug peddler. He's time would soon be up(Indonesia tins), this issue he's presently as been refuted long ago.

A word is enough for the wise, when you ignore them, it burns down to their heart. Even if you want to post, just laugh out loud!
It seems you are getting tired defending the criminal activities of your prophet. Keep defending your criminal prophet while your Quran, hadith and the sunnah keep exposing him as a slave owner, slave trader, war criminal and a petty thief.

2 Likes

Re: Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? by udatso: 11:32am On Jul 31, 2016
Demmzy15:

I pray our muslim brothers will listen to this beneficial advice. we are supposed to shit and poo on threeads like this.........not even try to engage them in any fruitless debate. waiting for lieman to create his own thread today s0 i can lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? by annunaki2(m): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2016
udatso:

I pray our muslim brothers will listen to this beneficial advice. we are supposed to shit and poo on threeads like this.........not even try to engage them in any fruitless debate. waiting for lieman to create his own thread today s0 i can lol

Good to see that you guys have finally realised that it is pointless attempting to refute what is clearly stated in the quoran and sahih hadiths as that would tantamount to refuting islam. I feel for you sha, you must be feeling thoroughly embarrassed by your criminal 'prophet'.

1 Like

Re: Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? by annunaki2(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2016
true2god:
This is to say the the prophet of allahh was fully engaged in slave trade business and sleeping with female war captives. This the Islamic most perfect man worldwide whose lifestyle and conducts pious Muslims must emulate.

It is in emulating this sunnah of mohammed that his loyal followers(isis and boko haram) engage in kidnapping young girls and keeping them as sex slaves.

3 Likes

Re: Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? by udatso: 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
annunaki2:

Good to see that you guys have finally realised that it is pointless attempting to refute what is clearly stated in the quoran and sahih hadiths as that would tantamount to refuting islam. I feel for you sha, you must be feeling thoroughly embarrassed by your criminal 'prophet'.
your shamelessness knows no bound.
we have realised that it is pointless refuting your claims when your robot brain has programmed always take any opinion not in agreement with yours as lies. here is a simple java code for you and your friends

package jamal;
import java.util.Scanner;

public class annunakiAndCo {
public static void main(String [] args){
String question;
String answer;
String annunakiAndAssociates = "You are lying." ;

Scanner input = new Scanner(System.in);

System.out.println("Annunaki and co please enter your question" );
question = input.nextLine();

System.out.println("udatso or WordWorld or Demmzy15 or any muslim, please enter your answer" );
answer = input.nextLine();

System.out.println(annunakiAndAssociates + "You are practising Altaqiyya" );

}

}

//the output of the program is in the pic below. It only gives a fixed output

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? by Demmzy15(m): 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
udatso:

we have realised that it is pointless refuting your claims when your robot brain has programmed always take any opinion not in agreement with yours as lies. here is a simple java code for you and your friends

package jamal;

String question;
String answer;

System.out.println("udatso or WordWorld or Demmzy15 or any muslim, please enter your answer" );

}

}

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
annunaki2:

"BUT THERE ARE, AMONG MEN, THOSE WHO PURCHASE IDLE TALES, WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE (or meaning) TO MISLEAD (men) FROM THE PATH OF GOD AND THROW RIDICULE (on the path): FOR SUCH THERE WILL BE A HUMILIATING PENALTY"Quran 31:6

PITY YOURSELF!!! Dont feel for us.

Deemzy15, udatso, Empiree, Rilwayne001, Preblug, ............IS ANNUNAKI NOT A PERFECT PROOF OF THIS VERSE IN THE QURAN?

According to the English saying: "NONE IS SO DEAF AS THOSE WHO WILL NOT HEAR".

These are people who DELBRATELY SHUT their ears from hearing the TRUTH because it doesnt appeal to them.

"When Our signs are rehearsed to such a one, he turns away in ARROGANCE, as if He heard them not, as if there were DEAFNESS in both his ears. ANNOUNCE TO THEM A GRIEVOUS PENALTY" Q31:7.

Annunaki pity yourself.

"An EMPTY HEAD is not really empty but filled with RUBBISH the reason why it is so DIFFICULT to stuff any good into an EMPTY HEAD". Eric Hoffer

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? by hadjipapiey(m): 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
WORDWORLD:

"BUT THERE ARE, AMONG MEN, THOSE WHO PURCHASE IDLE TALES, WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE (or meaning) TO MISLEAD (men) FROM THE PATH OF GOD AND THROW RIDICULE (on the path): FOR SUCH THERE WILL BE A HUMILIATING PENALTY"Quran 31:6
Deemzy15, udatso, Empiree, Rilwayne001, Preblug, ............IS ANNUNAKI NOT A PERFECT PROOF OF THIS VERSE IN THE QURAN?
udatso:

package jamal;
String question;
String answer;
}
}

annunaki2:

true2god:
Safiyyah: Muhammad’s War Booty
An example of Muhammad’s questionable ethics is his marriage to a seventeen-year-old Jewish girl named Safiyyah whom he took from the plunder of Khaibar:
Narrated Abdul Aziz:
Anas said, "When Allah's Apostle invaded Khaibar, we offered the Fajr prayer there (early in the morning) when it was still dark. The Prophet rode and Abu Talha rode too and I was riding behind Abu Talha. The Prophet passed through the lane of Khaibar quickly and my knee was touching the thigh of the Prophet. He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, ‘Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined. Whenever we approach near a (hostile) nation (to fight) then evil will be the morning of those who have been warned.’ He repeated this thrice.
The people came out for their jobs and some of them said, ‘Muhammad (has come).’ (Some of our companions added, ‘With his army.’) We conquered Khaibar, took the captives, and the booty was collected. Dihya came and said, ‘O Allah's Prophet! Give me a slave girl from the captives.’ The Prophet said, ‘Go and take any slave girl.’ He took Safiya bint Huyai. A man came to the Prophet and said, ‘O Allah's Apostle! You gave Safiya bint Huyai to Dihya and she is the chief mistress of the tribes of Quraiza and An-Nadir and she befits none but you.’ So the Prophet said, ‘Bring him along with her.’ So Dihya came with her and when the Prophet saw her, he said to Dihya, ‘Take any slave girl other than her from the captives.’ " Anas added: "The Prophet then manumitted her and married her."
Thabit asked Anas, "O Abu Hamza! What did the Prophet pay her (as Mahr)?" He said, "Her self was her Mahr for he manumitted her and then married her." Anas added, "While on the way, Um Sulaim dressed her for marriage (ceremony) and at night she sent her as a bride to the Prophet. So the Prophet was a bridegroom and he said, ‘Whoever has anything (food) should bring it.’ He spread out a leather sheet (for the food) and some brought dates and others cooking butter. (I think he (Anas) mentioned As-Sawaq). So they prepared a dish of Hais (a kind of meal). And that was Walima (the marriage banquet) of Allah's Apostle." ( Sahih al-Bukhari , Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367 ).
The hadith above was the prelude to Mohammed buying of safiya from Dhiya (not a Yoruba man, an Arab criminal) at the cost of seven slaves to one. It must have been a good slave trade business for Dhiya while the prophet of allah must have also enjoyed a nice moment of non-symbiotic sex with safiya. Mohammed is supposed to be charged as a war criminal, in absentia, at the Hague.

Hmmm... Is this how it does when your malicious mischief is on the "A" grade?

I pity you!!

May ALLAH give you Hidaaaya

*#pensive*
Re: Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
hadjipapiey:

Hmmm... Is this how it does when your malicious mischief is on the "A" grade?

I pity you!!

May ALLAH give you Hidaaaya

*#pensive*

?

Am SORRY. I do not UNDERSTAND what you are trying to communicate.
Re: Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? by hadjipapiey(m): 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
WORDWORLD:

?

Itumo
Re: Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
hadjipapiey:

Itumo
[quote author=WORDWORLD post=48057549] ? Am SORRY. I do not UNDERSTAND what you are trying to communicate.
Re: Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? by hadjipapiey(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=WORDWORLD post=48057770][/quote]
Oh may not for you...
Those understand it picked theirs already >sad
Re: Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
hadjipapiey:
Oh may not for you... Those understand it picked theirs already >sad
To you your DEEDS to me mine. Thank you
Re: Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? by hadjipapiey(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
WORDWORLD:

To you your DEEDS to me mine. Thank you
Don't thank me, thank God undecided
Re: Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
hadjipapiey:
Don't thank me, thank God undecided
Thank God.

1 Like

Re: Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? by truthman2013: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
udatso:

}

}
[/i][/color]

The underlined got me really laughing out loud grin
Re: Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? by Presbulg(m): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Deemzy15, udatso, Empiree, Rilwayne001, Presbulg, ............IS ANNUNAKI NOT A PERFECT PROOF OF THIS VERSE IN THE QURAN?

According to the English saying: "NONE IS SO DEAF AS THOSE WHO WILL NOT HEAR".

These are people who DELBRATELY SHUT their ears from hearing the TRUTH because it doesnt appeal to them.

"When Our signs are rehearsed to such a one, he turns away in ARROGANCE, as if He heard them not, as if there were DEAFNESS in both his ears. ANNOUNCE TO THEM A GRIEVOUS PENALTY" Q31:7.

Annunaki pity yourself.

"An EMPTY HEAD is not really empty but filled with RUBBISH the reason why it is so DIFFICULT to stuff any good into an EMPTY HEAD". Eric Hoffer

I'm actually trying to picture what kind of life they live. When someone wakes up every morning and the first that comes to his/her is to feed people lies.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? by AlBaqir(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
Demmzy15:
O Muslims!!!! I'll advice all of you, especially those who are new here, please ignore this Yeebhoe drug peddler. He's time would soon be up(Indonesia tins), this issue he's presently as been refuted long ago

A link @underline will be appreciated.
Re: Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? by MrOlai: 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
Demmzy15:
..Yeebhoe drug peddler. He's time would soon be up(Indonesia tins)..

LWKMD! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
Presbulg:

I'm actually trying to picture what kind of life they live. When someone wakes up every morning and the first that comes to his/her is to feed people lies.

grin grin grin grin

You cant give what you dont have..........ALL THEY HAVE IS LIES AND THAT'S ALL THEY CAN OFFER. A perfect example of a BLATANT LIAR IS Anus or Anas09 or Whatever................The funny thing is that these LIARS a so few but with many monikers parading NL. THEY ARE SO, SO FEW.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sunnahs Neglected During Ramadan / QUÈSTION / Over 5 Million Visitors To Commemorate Imam Mahdi's Birthday In Karbala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.