Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

I Want To Sell My Fiverr Account With A Bals Of $700 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Sell My Fiverr Account With A Bals Of $700 (912 Views)

I Made Over $700 Posting Free Videos Online. See How / Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free / Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell My Fiverr Account With A Bals Of $700 by ABConstructions: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2016
I just have a financial obligation to meet up with I am an active Fiverr freelancer

I have $700 in my fiverr account.

Contact me VIA EMAIL: pgioia584@yahoo.com

If you are willing to buy my balance. you will create a custom offer. I will Pay. You will credit me then I will make your order completed with positive review

Thank you.

Re: I Want To Sell My Fiverr Account With A Bals Of $700 by otunbacarter(m): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2016
Is it the funds or the whole account you want to sell
Re: I Want To Sell My Fiverr Account With A Bals Of $700 by Zdoh(m): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
ABConstructions:
I just have a financial obligation to meet up with I am an active Fiverr freelancer

If you are willing to buy my balance. you will create a custom offer. I will Pay. You will credit me then I will make your order completed with positive review

Thank you.
Why not sell only the balance and leave the account for future refrence?The funds can be withdrew by exchanger with the current rate.
Re: I Want To Sell My Fiverr Account With A Bals Of $700 by dake40(m): 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
ABConstructions:

Thank you.
Am confused. Can't you use an exchanger to get your funds converted into naira without ish?. I'm sorry, I suspect scam.
Re: I Want To Sell My Fiverr Account With A Bals Of $700 by reality1: 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
Remember, the order will be marked as complete in about three days. After crediting the account with your naira, he can decide to cancel the order. In fact, you'll have no proof of service delivered.

Be warned!
Re: I Want To Sell My Fiverr Account With A Bals Of $700 by tbliss22(m): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
ABConstructions:

Thank you.

Lolz sharp guy, so I will pay for funds that will take 16days to clear abi? Oga ur format no work try another one. If truly u get challenges to meet wetin do exchanger wey u no fit use them??

Please don't fall for this ooo, he might just scam u. My instinct keeps telling me this guy just stole someone's fiverr account passwords and want to withdraw without the knowledge of the original owner.

So boiz shine your eyes ooooo....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Fiverr Account With A Bals Of $700 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
ABConstructions:

Thank you.
are u kidding me or what??
. ur PayPal link is active
..ur payooner link is active
and u cannot withdraw through either options??..
where did u steal dis screenshot from??
I have three words for u..
#ode
#SCAM
#Thief

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Find Out How A Small Business In Nigeria Can Survive Recession / Please Where Can I Sell My Dollar / Dollar Now N506

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.