Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

The Last Day Of The Month Of July, What Are You Thankful For? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Last Day Of The Month Of July, What Are You Thankful For? (1154 Views)

Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year / Thanksgiving.....what Are You Thankful For.... / There Is Always, Always, Always Something To Be Thankful For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Day Of The Month Of July, What Are You Thankful For? by YourMajesty(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2016
So many people wish to see this day, but they were not privilege to see it.

Am so grateful and thankfuk to God for the gift of life.
What are you thankful for?
Re: The Last Day Of The Month Of July, What Are You Thankful For? by may01(f): 11:30am On Jul 31, 2016
His never ending Love
Re: The Last Day Of The Month Of July, What Are You Thankful For? by funnynation(m): 11:31am On Jul 31, 2016
ok
Re: The Last Day Of The Month Of July, What Are You Thankful For? by Pranaya(f): 11:35am On Jul 31, 2016
I'm thankful for the gift of life
Re: The Last Day Of The Month Of July, What Are You Thankful For? by Kenzico(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2016
For his Loving mercies and The gift of life
Re: The Last Day Of The Month Of July, What Are You Thankful For? by Holuwanifemee(f): 11:50am On Jul 31, 2016
I'm thankful for his never ending grace, mercy and love upon me and all my family members...i have to say is thank you lord
Re: The Last Day Of The Month Of July, What Are You Thankful For? by christinnah(f): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2016
FOR GOD A THANKFUL PRAYER
A THANKFUL PRAYER JUST BECAUSE... THANK YOU GOD FOR BEING ALWAYS NEXT TO US.

Today is a special day. Today I feel connected to my source. Today I feel that I am a step closer to what I should and will become. No need to ask for favors, for I know everything comes when the timing is perfect. TODAY, LET US THANK GOD TOGETHER!

Thank you God for giving me another day, another chance to become a better individual, another chance to give and experience love. Thank you God for giving me health, for the food you provide, for the awareness you have awaken in me...Thank you for the energy that feeds my soul, the sun that warms our bodies and the air that fills our lungs... Because of you I believe in the good without the bad and the ugly, because of you I am learning to love and accept myself, because of you I believe in believing. My source, stay connected to me today and always, for I need you in order to fullfil my spiritual tasks...God, show me how to love myself, to be able to love others. Help me become the type of person that I would like to befriend, help me forgive myself and forgive others... God, make me a channel of your energy and help me understand. I thank you God for giving me another day, another unused opportunity to do it right. Keep us all close to you and listen to our prayers.Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Day Of The Month Of July, What Are You Thankful For? by YourMajesty(m): 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
Holuwanifemee:
I'm thankful for his never ending grace, mercy and love upon me and all my family members...i have to say is thank you lord
That's lovely.
Re: The Last Day Of The Month Of July, What Are You Thankful For? by njiasi30(f): 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
I give praise to God 4 keeping I, my family and my loved ones alive/healthy in d land of d living cheesy
It's nt as if i'm better or more righteous Dan those dat re gone/suffering 4rm one ailment to d other cry but by his grace.... May God continue to shower us his love,kindness and mercy all d days of our lifes AMEN grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Day Of The Month Of July, What Are You Thankful For? by Tenkobos(m): 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
For finally removing the piece of meat that stuck in my gums and refused to come out
Re: The Last Day Of The Month Of July, What Are You Thankful For? by annnikky(f): 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
If my body is filled with mouth it can not be enof to say thank U to d Lord cos He did a 1daful thing for me n my family n also for making it possible for us to c d end of july cos so many tried buh they didn't made it to this day. undecided

Who am i d@ d Lord saved me cry

What shall i say unto the Lord, all i have to say is thank U Lord 3x smiley

I give Him all d Glory, Honor, Adoration, Thanksgiving in Jesus name... Amennnnnn cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Day Of The Month Of July, What Are You Thankful For? by AngelAhnie(f): 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
For everything about my life.
Re: The Last Day Of The Month Of July, What Are You Thankful For? by YourMajesty(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lalasticlala, what are you thankful for?

(1) (Reply)

What To Know About Mother Teresa Of Calcutta / Is Salvation By Faith Alone, Or By Faith Plus Works? / Little Blind Boy Healed And Receives God's Power As Benny Hinn Prayed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.