Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Making A Gospel Beat In FL Studio? (IJ Beats Music) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Making A Gospel Beat In FL Studio? (IJ Beats Music) (3524 Views)

Remember My Name (instrumental Remake) - Empire Cast | Prod. By IJ Beats / Smooth Reggae Beat | Reggaeton 2016 (IJ Beats Music) / Chukwu Obioma – Instrumental Cover Ft. Frank Edwards | IJ Beats Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making A Gospel Beat In FL Studio? (IJ Beats Music) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08KNob0szgs

Making Gospel music always relaxes me and calms my nerves.
My Workflow!!
This beat features The Piano, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Strings, Cello and Drums.
If you enjoyed this music and would love to work with me, send me a mail today (ijbeats@yahoo.com)

1 Like

Re: Making A Gospel Beat In FL Studio? (IJ Beats Music) by genuineone: 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
can you send me samples of your work, I am a gospel musician....
Pls drop your contact, I will like to work with you. I will prefer your WhatsApp number.
Re: Making A Gospel Beat In FL Studio? (IJ Beats Music) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
genuineone:
can you send me samples of your work, I am a gospel musician....
Pls drop your contact, I will like to work with you. I will prefer your WhatsApp number.
Here 08137594396.
Re: Making A Gospel Beat In FL Studio? (IJ Beats Music) by EbenzMedia: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO

Record a song for #6000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. You can also get your already produced song promoted on our site for #1000 with hypes on facebook and twitter and bbm with whatsapp broadcast. Promo ends by August 31st,2016 so hurry now before its too late. Call 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

You can also call us on +2347032617747 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did.
Re: Making A Gospel Beat In FL Studio? (IJ Beats Music) by ChynoBEATS: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
FLStudioGuy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08KNob0szgs

Making Gospel music always relaxes me and calms my nerves.
My Workflow!!
This beat features The Piano, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Strings, Cello and Drums.
If you enjoyed this music and would love to work with me, send me a mail today (ijbeats@yahoo.com)

Like yeah... I've been looking 4u... My n.I knkt5 keeps saying library not found... Gee'z that ish is pissing me off ...I need ur help on this...
Re: Making A Gospel Beat In FL Studio? (IJ Beats Music) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Like yeah... I've been looking 4u... My n.I knkt5 keeps saying library not found... Gee'z that ish is pissing me off ...I need ur help on this...
What library is that?
Re: Making A Gospel Beat In FL Studio? (IJ Beats Music) by ChynoBEATS: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
FLStudioGuy:
What library is that?

The main kontakt sound library ...
Re: Making A Gospel Beat In FL Studio? (IJ Beats Music) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

The main kontakt sound library ...
Uninstall and reinstall the factory selection library. Create one folder to save all your libraries.
Re: Making A Gospel Beat In FL Studio? (IJ Beats Music) by ChynoBEATS: 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
FLStudioGuy:

Uninstall and reinstall the factory selection library. Create one folder to save all your libraries.

Hmm uhm ok... cheesy incase I flop I'd holla

Thanks bro....

1 Like

Re: Making A Gospel Beat In FL Studio? (IJ Beats Music) by EbenzMedia: 8:07am On Aug 06, 2016
EBENZ MEDIA AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES
(UPDATED)

Record a song for #8000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #4000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. You can also get your already produced song promoted on our site for #2000 with hypes on facebook and twitter and bbm with whatsapp broadcast. So hurry now before its too late. For bookings and enquiries,call 08097168776.

You can also call us on +2348097168776 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM!: Zlatan Ibile - Zanku (free + All Tracks) / Download Nani Boi Ft Slow Dogg,spata E,hypemc,ransom,effect Mc- Krazy Fans / Davido (Won Le Ba) Ft. Wale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.