Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,104 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Two Beach Girls Having Fun - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Two Beach Girls Having Fun (1963 Views)

Mind Blowing Beach Arts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Beach Girls Having Fun by Orikinla(m): 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
New stars in Nollywood Nunnsi Ojong and Celina Ideh having fun at Elegushi beach in Lekki on Lagos Island during the making of "Lagos in Motion" tourist documentary film.

Photography by Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima.

Re: Two Beach Girls Having Fun by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin

nice beach but I won't be tempted to soak my feet in the water... lipsrsealed
Re: Two Beach Girls Having Fun by nrexzy: 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
How is this helpful to we nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Two Beach Girls Having Fun by Orikinla(m): 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
nrexzy:
How is this helpful to we nigerians?
Why not do the needful to critique the photograph.
That is what this section of the forum is all about.

Lest we forget, the two young Nigerians were doing their professional work as models and were paid.
Photography is a very big industry even though smart phones with digital cameras have made many old school photographers to lose regular patronage since everyone with a camera phone can take pictures.

Re: Two Beach Girls Having Fun by Orikinla(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

nice beach but I won't be tempted to soak my feet in the water... lipsrsealed

Re: Two Beach Girls Having Fun by nrexzy: 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
Orikinla:

Why not do the needful to critique the photograph.
That is what this section of the forum is all about.

Lest we forget, the two young Nigerians were doing their professional work as models and were paid.
Photography is a very big industry even though smart phones with digital cameras have made many old school photographers to lose regular patronage since everyone with a camera phone can take pictures.
So what's ur point??
Re: Two Beach Girls Having Fun by lodscott(m): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
well the pictures don't look professional, more like a casual beach outing. models have no presence so I cnt even comment on that. but I maybe wrong and that's the intended effect.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Help You Design Your Business Card At Affordable Rates. / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Aliko Dangote / Merry Christmas People; Prince Of Peace Portrait Sketch By A Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.