Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) (14131 Views)

If The Toilet In Our Masjid Stinks... Here Is A Solution! / How Muslims Pray And What They Say / Procedure Of Converting to islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by parisbookaddict(f): 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
Question: What are the rules and manners to be followed when answering the call of nature?

ANSWER
1. When entering the toilet, one should say the A'udhu (isti'adha) and Basmala and then recite the prayer "Allahumma innee a'oodhu bika minal khubthi wal khabaa-ith." <=====<<<<< wow you need to pray, interesting, i wonder how many muslims pray before using the toilet.

2. When entering the toilet, one should not have in one's hand anything on which the name of Allahu ta'ala or any verse of the Qur'an al-karim is written. There is no objection if it is in one's pocket or covered with something. Similarly, when stepping into the toilet, one should not be wearing a pendant with the name of Allah on it. If one has, one should tuck it inside the neck of one's sweater before entering it. <=====<<<<< oh really, islamic allah must be very sensitive, we dont want to hurt his feelings.

3. It is permissible to enter the toilet with an amulet if it is covered properly. <=====<<<<< okay thats good cos i hate taking of my amulet, empiree do you?

4. One should enter the toilet with one's left foot and exit with one's right foot. <=====<<<<< loool

5. One should recite the prayer "Alhamdu-lil-laa-hil-la-dhi adh-haba 'a-nil a-dhaa wa 'a-faa-ni" when exiting the toilet.
<=====<<<<< pooing must be a very important ritual for muslims

6. One should not talk or sit for a long time or read anything like a newspaper or sing a song or smoke or chew gum in the toilet. <=====<<<<< rilwanye001 please explain this

7. After cleaning one's private parts, one should cover them immediately.<=====<<<<< islam and its obsession with genit.alia

8. One should neither face the Qibla nor turn one's back toward it while urinating or defecating. no idea what a qibla is

9. [size=15pt]One should remove the feces on one's anus with one's finger and wash one's hand. If there are still traces of filth, one should wash them with water. [/size] <=====<<<<< eww no way , i shall never shake another muslim who believes this garbage. thats it i am done.

10. When cleaning the private parts after answering the call of nature, men should wash them from the back to the front. Women should wash them from the front to the back. Thus, the genitals will not be smeared with filth, nor will it cause one to be sexually aroused by the stimulation of fingers.

11. One should dry one's private parts with a cloth after washing them. If there is not a cloth available, it is permissible to use toilet paper because toilet paper is produced to be used after answering the call of nature. But using other kinds of paper for this purpose is not permissible.

12. One should sprinkle some water over one's underpants after cleaning one's private parts. By doing so, when one notices wetness on one's underpants, one will not feel doubt as to whether it is urine or not. One should assume it to be the sprinkled water and should not fall into baseless misgivings (waswasa).

13. After cleaning their private parts, men should do istibra. Women do not do it. Istibra means not to leave any drops of urine in the urethra. It is done by walking or coughing or lying on the left side.

14. If a man exits the toilet without doing istibra, drops of urine may come out and soil his underwear. Therefore, he should insert a cotton wick as big as a barley seed into his urinary hole, whereby he will prevent urine from oozing out.

15. Istinka means a feeling of being sure and having no doubts that there are no drops of urine left, and one's heart is at ease about it. A man can make wudu' after this certitude in his heart.

16. One should not look at one's private parts or spit into the toilet.

17. One should not urinate while standing unless there is strong necessity for doing so and should not let drops of urine splash onto one's clothes. To that end, one should keep separate pajamas or tracksuit. It is mustahab to enter the toilet with separate pajamas and with the head covered.

18. One should wash one's hands after using the toilet.

19. One must not urinate into any water, on a wall of a mosque, in a cemetery, or on a road.

20. Cleaning the private parts with stones and similar materials is an acceptable substitute for cleaning them with water.

http://www.myreligionislam.com/detail.asp?Aid=6096

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Tolexander: 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
What if the toilet is a bush, will one still observe all these most especially the 4th one where the starting point of the bush isn't defined.

4. One should enter the toilet with one's left foot and exit with one's right foot

3 Likes

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by parisbookaddict(f): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
Tolexander:
What if the toilet is a bush, will one still observe all these?

actually for over 1300 years their toilet has been the bush until the British introduced toilets in arabia

2 Likes

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by hadjipapiey(m): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
parisbookaddict:

actually for over 1300 years their toilet has been the bush until the British introduced toilets in arabia
parisbookaddict:

Tolexander:
What if the toilet is a bush, will one still observe all these?

Hence it is permissible to face anywhere in a wide plain ground or bush.
You may ask how many people still defecate in bush?

Few people and community does doh. However in the case of the positioning of the WC when the house is built?

The ulamas(consensusof the knowledgeable) are of the the opinion that one should do it as the case may be.

Wa ALLAHU a'lam(ALLAH knows best)
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by parisbookaddict(f): 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
hadjipapiey:

Hence it is permissible to face anywhere in a wide plain ground or bush.
You may ask how many people still defecate in bush?

Few people and community does doh. However in the case of the positioning of the WC when the house is built?

The ulamas(consensusof the knowledgeable) are of the the opinion that one should do it as the case may be.

Wa ALLAHU a'lam(ALLAH knows best)
i ahve 2 questions for you my friend;

1. do you as a muslim actually believe this superstitious garbage.
2.could you explain number 16. One should not look at one's private parts or spit into the toilet. what is the reason

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by hadjipapiey(m): 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
parisbookaddict:

i ahve 2 questions for you my friend;

1. do you as a muslim actually believe this superstitious garbage.
2.could you explain number 16. One should not look at one's private parts or spit into the toilet. what is the reason

U say wah
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by raphieMontella: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
parisbookaddict:
Question: What are the rules and manners to be followed when answering the call of nature?

ANSWER
1. When entering the toilet, one should say the A'udhu (isti'adha) and Basmala and then recite the prayer "Allahumma innee a'oodhu bika minal khubthi wal khabaa-ith." <=====<<<<< wow you need to pray, interesting, i wonder how many muslims pray before using the toilet.

2. When entering the toilet, one should not have in one's hand anything on which the name of Allahu ta'ala or any verse of the Qur'an al-karim is written. There is no objection if it is in one's pocket or covered with something. Similarly, when stepping into the toilet, one should not be wearing a pendant with the name of Allah on it. If one has, one should tuck it inside the neck of one's sweater before entering it. <=====<<<<< oh really, islamic allah must be very sensitive, we dont want to hurt his feelings.

3. It is permissible to enter the toilet with an amulet if it is covered properly. <=====<<<<< okay thats good cos i hate taking of my amulet, empiree do you?

4. One should enter the toilet with one's left foot and exit with one's right foot. <=====<<<<< loool

5. One should recite the prayer "Alhamdu-lil-laa-hil-la-dhi adh-haba 'a-nil a-dhaa wa 'a-faa-ni" when exiting the toilet.

6. One should not talk or sit for a long time or read anything like a newspaper or sing a song or smoke or chew gum in the toilet. <=====<<<<< rilwanye001 please explain this

7. After cleaning one's private parts, one should cover them immediately.<=====<<<<< islam and its obsession with genit.alia

8. One should neither face the Qibla nor turn one's back toward it while urinating or defecating. no idea what a qibla is

9. [size=15pt]One should remove the feces on one's anus with one's finger and wash one's hand. If there are still traces of filth, one should wash them with water. [/size] <=====<<<<< eww no way , i shall never shake another muslim who believes this garbage. thats it i am done.

10. When cleaning the private parts after answering the call of nature, men should wash them from the back to the front. Women should wash them from the front to the back. Thus, the genitals will not be smeared with filth, nor will it cause one to be sexually aroused by the stimulation of fingers.

11. One should dry one's private parts with a cloth after washing them. If there is not a cloth available, it is permissible to use toilet paper because toilet paper is produced to be used after answering the call of nature. But using other kinds of paper for this purpose is not permissible.

12. One should sprinkle some water over one's underpants after cleaning one's private parts. By doing so, when one notices wetness on one's underpants, one will not feel doubt as to whether it is urine or not. One should assume it to be the sprinkled water and should not fall into baseless misgivings (waswasa).

13. After cleaning their private parts, men should do istibra. Women do not do it. Istibra means not to leave any drops of urine in the urethra. It is done by walking or coughing or lying on the left side.

14. If a man exits the toilet without doing istibra, drops of urine may come out and soil his underwear. Therefore, he should insert a cotton wick as big as a barley seed into his urinary hole, whereby he will prevent urine from oozing out.

15. Istinka means a feeling of being sure and having no doubts that there are no drops of urine left, and one's heart is at ease about it. A man can make wudu' after this certitude in his heart.

17. One should not urinate while standing unless there is strong necessity for doing so and should not let drops of urine splash onto one's clothes. To that end, one should keep separate pajamas or tracksuit. It is mustahab to enter the toilet with separate pajamas and with the head covered.

19. One must not urinate into any water, on a wall of a mosque, in a cemetery, or on a road.

20. Cleaning the private parts with stones and similar materials is an acceptable substitute for cleaning them with water.

July 29, 2016 at 3:48 PM
all these wahala jst to use ordinary toilet?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Empiree: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
Is there any biblical guides or instructions on CLEANLINESS?. You are welcome to quote O & N Testament.

Directed at OP

2 Likes

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by TomHagen: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
The girl can torment NL Muslims shaa...

3 Likes

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Empiree: 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
raphieMontella:

how do you clean urself after using bathroom?
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
What's now your business with what people do in toilets..oh! I forgot lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
parisbookaddict:

ANSWER

Hahahaha this is a course on poopinomics. So much emphasis on genita...lia just to poop for 3 to 5mins I need to study the islamic art of pooping for 2yrs?

No can do!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by sainttwist1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Funny......
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Medicis(m): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
parisbookaddict:

ANSWER

All these because man wan shiit. Nawaoo!!! @annunaki2 come and see how to shiit ooo.... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by raphieMontella: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
Empiree:
how do you clean urself after using bathroom?
go back to the op read it frm 1 to the end and relate it to ur modern day usage of the toilet in terms of complications...then u can quote me
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by parisbookaddict(f): 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
Empiree:
Is there any biblical guides or instructions on CLEANLINESS?. You are welcome to quote O & N Testament.

Directed at OP

Oh right. Because cleaning ur privates with stones and the like is hygienic... The wisdom of Islamic allah is amazing

4 Likes

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by annunaki2(m): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
To label islam as ridiculous will be a gross understatement. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Empiree: 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Oh right. Because cleaning ur privates with stones and the like is hygienic... The wisdom of Islamic allah is amazing
Tell us how Paul taught you to clean up after yourself

1 Like

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Empiree: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
raphieMontella:

go back to the op read it frm 1 to the end and relate it to ur modern day usage of the toilet in terms of complications...then u can quote me
You already shot yourself in the foot. Have a good day. I read op by the way. If you have problems with it, that's yours. I dont have problems with it.
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Empiree: 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
raphieMontella:

Honestly, i dont know how u people think. Irrelevant responding to you guys sometimes. Before i can respond to her, she will need to provide Source which is something you and others failed to do. It is clear from the write that there are individual opinion injected and mixed with Islamic sources.

Second, common sense tells you Islam is teaching about cleanliness something Christianity doesnt teach you. The only thing you can come up with is this is "MODERN World". Islam covers ALL aspects of LIFE.

Until she provides a source, i wont bother with op.

Now, can you please tell us in your religion how to clean yourself after using bathroom, before entering bathroom, etc according to your RELIGION?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 01, 2016
Empiree:
Honestly, i dont know how u people think. Irrelevant responding to you guys sometimes. Before i can respond to her, she will need to provide SOURcE which is somethng you and others failed to do. It is clear from the write that there are ndividual opinion injected and mixed with islamic sources.

Second, common sense tells you Islam is teaching about cleaning something christianity doesnt teach you. The only thing you can come up with is this is "MODERN World". Islam cover ALL aspects of LIFE.

Until she provides source, i wont bother with op.

Now, can you please tell us in your religion how to clean yourself after bathroom, before entering bathroom, etc according to your RELIGION?

http://www.zikr.co.uk/content/view/72/113/
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 01, 2016
YOU ARE REALLY REALLY RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS ABOUT HOW TO TAUNT ISLAM!!!

Think and try again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Empiree: 1:43am On Aug 01, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Okay, thanks. This first link is in the Op. The problem with that however is, it is base on individual opinion. There is no Islamic traditional references. Therefore i can't delve into that. I do know what it is saying but unless you tell me which part is problematic to you, i wont discuss it.

http://www.zikr.co.uk/content/view/72/113/

This has references in it. But again, unless you tell me what you have problem with, it is not for me to worry myself over it. We understand from Islamic point of view what it is saying. I see no reason for me to stress over it. Bottom line is, it about adhab of using the bathroom. It is about purity which Islam emphasizes. If neither of you guys can really tell me what your problem is, i dont have your time.

Also, nothing there is mandatory. It is rather recommendations. So i really dont get you guys. Islam covers every aspect of life even when we eat. So I dont have anybody's time here unless you tell me what you dont understand. Merely copying and pasting here doesnt help when you only read to mock without iota. The reason you all find it funny is because Christianity has lost 95% of it principles. You have none but to follow what the West dictates. Jewish, Hinds, Buddhists etc keep their principles as well but you lost yours.

Danke!

2 Likes

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 01, 2016
t
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 01, 2016
t
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 01, 2016
[quote author=Empiree

It is about purity which Islam emphasizes. I

Also, nothing there is mandatory. It is rather recommendations. So i really dont get you guys. Islam covers every aspect of life even when we eat.

The reason you all find it funny is because Christianity has lost 95% of it principles. You have none but to follow what the West dictates. Jewish, Hinds, Buddhists etc keep their principles as well but you lost yours.

Danke![/quote]

"ISLAM COVERS EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE"

"But when he, the Spirit of truth (MUHAMMAD), comes, HE WILL GUIDE YOU INTO ALL TRUTH. He will not speak on his own; he will speak
only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.
New Living Translation John 16:13

Parisbookaddict do you get it? Every of human endeavour, he has guided us into all its TRUTH...............even as the use of toilet.

What did Christ teach you about Hygine in the bible?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by raphieMontella: 2:47am On Aug 01, 2016
Empiree:
You already shot yourself in the foot. Have a good day. I read op by the way. If you have problems with it, that's yours. I dont have problems with it.
i have problems with it because am no fool that i wud need a prayer to poo..
I have problems with it because my toilet is no shrine that i'd have to adhere to the entrance with a certain leg..only a fool does that
im no fool that i'd need prayers to exit common toilet
it is only a complete fool that wud use his finger to clean his anus cs his religion saidd so
how can a normal human use stones to clean his/her genitals and say ''well its fine by me cs islam says so''
abeg swerve niqqa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 01, 2016
raphieMontella:

I have problems with it because my toilet is no shrine that i'd have to adhere to the entrance with a certain leg..only a fool does that
it is only a complete fool that wud use his finger to clean his anus cs his religion saidd so
how can a normal human use stones to clean his/her genitals and say ''well its fine by me cs islam says so''
abeg swerve niqqa

I HOPE YOU WILL NEVER STOP HAVING PROBLEMS WITH IT SINCE YOU WANT TO KEEP HAVING PROBLEMS WITH IT.

2 Likes

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by raphieMontella: 3:06am On Aug 01, 2016
Empiree:
Honestly, i dont know how u people think. Irrelevant responding to you guys sometimes. Before i can respond to her, she will need to provide Source which is something you and others failed to do. It is clear from the write that there are individual opinion injected and mixed with Islamic sources.

Second, common sense tells you Islam is teaching about cleanliness something Christianity doesnt teach you. The only thing you can come up with is this is "MODERN World". Islam cover ALL aspects of LIFE.

Until she provides a source, i wont bother with op.

Now, can you please tell us in your religion how to clean yourself after bathroom, before entering bathroom, etc according to your RELIGION?
common sense shud have told u that i said '' all these wahala jst to use ordinary toilet'' because of things like entering with a certain foot and recitation's of prayers
nt that it being bad or iono where ur silly mind iss going to
Actually mister..im not a christian..i dnt have a religion...m an atheist...
Bt i can tell u that i'd rather be a slave to the christianic god than to be a slave of the islamic one...a god who makes pple think they wud get virgins in paradise if they take up islamic wars...shey na so e dey fr ur quran?
Niqqa...quote me again..and i'd show the whole of nairaland jst how stupid u and ur stupid book is

4 Likes

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Empiree: 3:06am On Aug 01, 2016
raphieMontella:

abeg swerve niqqa
May God save me from your ignorance. You simply dont know the meaning of the prayer for entering and exiting the bathroom. Shaking my head for you people. It is very simple. if you not comfortable with it leave it. Doesnt mean you have to mock. I dont have problem with it

Here is less than 2 mins video in Yoruba. Besides, no one forces you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkYiiTw2-kw

English version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8gCZy-eMYs

Simple. dont know what your fuse all about. I do this everyday. Your problem is you people have abandoned your religion. You are protestant holding on to a shell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Empiree: 3:12am On Aug 01, 2016
raphieMontella:

c[s]ommon sense shud have told u that i said '' all these wahala jst to use ordinary toilet'' because of things like entering with a certain foot and recitation's of prayers
nt that it being bad or iono where ur silly mind iss going to
Actually mister..im not a christian..i dnt have a religion...m an atheist...
Bt i can tell u that i'd rather be a slave to the christianic god than to be a slave of the islamic one...a god who makes pple think they wud get virgins in paradise if they take up islamic wars...shey na so e dey fr ur quran?
Niqqa...quote me again..and i'd show the whole of nairaland jst how stupid u and ur stupid book is[/s]
Exactly. that's why it is none of your business. As atheist, there is nothing to talk about bcus your brain is suspended btw heaven and earth. You can not understand anything. Bcus of the writing you think it is a lot. It is nothing to us. So mind your business since you have no religion.

And keep deceiving urself. U atheist wont stop making laugh. I wonder if you are on a flight at 35,000 ft above sea level and the aircraft crashes and nose dive. I am 100% sure you would scream "Oh My God". You wont say " Oh nothing"
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by raphieMontella: 3:24am On Aug 01, 2016
Empiree:
May God save me from your ignorance. You simply dont know the meaing of the prayer for entering tand exiting the bathroom. Shaking my head for you people. It is very simple. if you not comfortable with it leave. Doesnt mean you have to mock. I dont have problem with it

Here is less than 2 mins video in Yoruba. Bsides, no one forces you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkYiiTw2-kw

English version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8gCZy-eMYs

Simple. dont know what your fuse all about. I do this everyday. Your problem is you people have abandone the religion. You are protestant holding on to a shell.
oh ye...i dnt knw the meaning..bt a prayer is a prayer...
Define religion?
Define allah?
Prove allah?
Muhammed existed after the biblical jesus...
He probably took christian stuffs added his own stupid thinking to it and spread it to urr ancestors and ye u guys stupidly took it...m nt suprised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC: Advice To Muslim Brethren On Camp / 5 Interesting Facts About The Sallah Festival (eid-ul-kabir) / Nigerian Girl Wins Qur’an Recitation Competition In Jordan From 40 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.