Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

MTN Nigeria And Fraudulent Commercial Offers. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MTN Nigeria And Fraudulent Commercial Offers. (537 Views)

FCMB Depositors Lose Over N600m To Fraudulent Staff / 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" / Commercial Banks To Set Naira Rate On Monday Without CBN Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Nigeria And Fraudulent Commercial Offers. by taiwoti(m): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
Greetings to everyone, i don't know if this is the right section to post this, but this is what happened to me this afternoon, i noticed that MTN Nigeria is not just a fraud but they are deceitful and cunning, i recharged 1000 naira in the anticipation of getting 1gig or more data, as they've earlier promised with the bombardment of their unsolicited promo text messages #wow weekend.

I immediately checked my account balance to see if the data is there, but to my surprise i got non, then i proceeded in calling their customer care and i was told that MTN Nigeria is not offering the promo this weekend.

Finally i want answers to this questions from MTN Nigeria:
1. What would MTN gain from defrauding unsuspecting Nigerians of their hard earned sweat this period?
2. Why would MTN keep sending this promo messages knowing that they won't be delivering on their promises?
3. What is going to cost MTN to halt the sending of this promo messages, when they know they won't deliver?

This rather good riddance to bad rubbish at this critical time of MTN's operation.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Nigeria And Fraudulent Commercial Offers. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
same with me, only on my own case they said I'm on beta talk so I'm not eligible for the offer and I asked "why send the message to me" their reply " it was an error" undecided

I just hissed and ended the call before she finished saying some more lies! mtcheeew.
Re: MTN Nigeria And Fraudulent Commercial Offers. by taiwoti(m): 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mods, please do the needful and help stop MTN from deceiving unsuspecting customers.

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria And Fraudulent Commercial Offers. by Hawx(m): 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
MTN is an embodiment of scams and much to our chagrin, NCC has turned deaf ears to the cries of their helpless subscribers! I am also a victim of their theft.
Re: MTN Nigeria And Fraudulent Commercial Offers. by ClitRaider: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
MTN rips.
Re: MTN Nigeria And Fraudulent Commercial Offers. by gurunlocker: 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
MTN are crazily wise, going through that Wowweekend message, I was surprised how will MTN give 7.5GB when you sub for 1.5GB.... until I read properly that the 7.5GB only valid till 11:59 pm that same day.... Thank God I didn't rush to sub..
Re: MTN Nigeria And Fraudulent Commercial Offers. by etonslogistics: 8:29am On Aug 01, 2016
MTN NIGERIA IS THE LORD OF CORPORATE SCAM.................

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Get These Bags. / "My Dear Nigerian Youths" By Prof. Isa / SOCIAL MEDIA Managers For Your Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.