Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

Camry Toyota Vibrating - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Camry Toyota Vibrating (684 Views)

Car Jerking Abi Vibrating / Toyota Corolla Vibrating While Idle. Help!!! / Vibrating Body Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Camry Toyota Vibrating by banking2: 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hi Family's, please I urgently in need your advise. I drove my car Toyota Camry 2001 to church last week Sunday. The road was flooded with water but still managed through to the church and parked. After the service, I was driven back to my house, as I entered the same road I navigated through the same road, suddenly, the sound of car changes and started vibrate. I parked and open the bonnet to see any obstruction but none. Someone suggested that I should watch it for a while,Till now the vibration still on and really annoying. Please what can I do please? Please advise me.
Re: Camry Toyota Vibrating by Dottore: 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
A lot of things could make your car to vibrate depending on the particular action.
For instance if your car vibrates when you:
suddenly apply brakes while on speedy motion, the most likely cause is the wearing away of your front brake disks.
Are in motion and it continually vibrates then check the tyre threads maybe the major steel lining in one of the tyres especially front is broken.
Also check the Camber bushings and stabilizer linkages.
Atimes a simple wheel balancing and alignment solves the problem.
I had had an awful experience with my car some years back and many mechanics gave wrong diagnosis which was very expensive, I was prepping to indulge them before I visited a construction site and my driver side tyre was punctured by a daring nail lying loosely somewhere at the site. When I changed to spare the problem stopped to my greatest surprise.

So the best is to go to a good auto workshop.
Re: Camry Toyota Vibrating by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
remove "all" your plug wires, dry them and the holes thel came out from. Thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Appeal To MODS To Unban Motoringnigeria Nairaland Account (must Read). / Nissan Quess 2000, Gear Overdrive Botton Issue / #[official#streams]@))--> Super Bowl 2019 Live Stream Reddit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.