Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet (65328 Views)

What Recession Made A Hungry Man Do / HUNGRY MAN (flash Special Comedy) (episode 1) / Very Funny Hungry Man Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by deymoh(m): 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
A facebook user living in my area narrates a ridiculous scenario he experienced while trying to getting food at a Tastee Fried Chicken outlet in Ikorodu area of Lagos yesterday.

According to the narrator, a man who was in a queue suddenly fainted and many people rushed to rescue him. In order to resuscitate him, someone quickly called for water to pour on him but everyone was shocked when the guy immediately opened his eyes and voiced:

"If I needed water, I would have fainted in front of Lagos State Water Corporation, look at where I fainted and do the needful" cheesy cheesy cheesy

It was not funny at all as many people captioned the scenario.

Many people find it hard to have something to eat nowadays and even some claim they can afford to eat in their dreams in this current economy.

See what the user posted below:

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/drama-as-hungry-man-fakes-faintness-in.html

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by 9jacodedgist(m): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
cool
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin

This is very funny.... At least I laugh before I go to bed...

131 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Perfecttouch(m): 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
The person that said bring water in front of tasty fried chicken is wicked

297 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by DabuIIIT: 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lols..
However,in every rumour,in every joke and cartoon,theres always an element of truth,so buhari must be impeached and italy shud get that opolor tinubu wasting our money and yams in faraway milan..nannsense!
angry

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
This _shit is not even remotely funny. angry

17 Likes

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by legendte(m): 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
Na this kind joke dey sell since we enter CHANGE

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by DIVINE78: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
DabuIIIT:
Lols..
However,in every rumour,in every joke and cartoon,theres always an element of truth,so buhari must be impeached and italy shud get that opolor tinubu wasting our money and yams in faraway milan..nannsense!
angry
Tinubu's son is lucky to have a good father. You could type "Bola Tinubu" in Google to learn more about the man who excelled academically among the whites in America. He was also instrumental to the enthronement of democracy in Nigeria. If you're too young to know that ask your father.
Lastly, Tinubu didn't cause some fathers to be useless and give birth to useless children.
Shame no dey catch you flaties?

173 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by johnstar(m): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Taeewo(m): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
Is joke, not real
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Elzends(m): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
And some people will believe this.
This joke don old nauundecided

11 Likes

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by sommy03(m): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
The hungry Man fainting is not a criterion to taste a fried chicken...

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Millz404(m): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
Driest joke since God said "let there be light"

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by mega147: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mod please take me outa here. Delete my post from this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by sanusijoyjoy: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
just negodu...#change the changer#

4 Likes

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Poorboy: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by lifezone247(m): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
This kind person fit eat all the food for fast food. For them dream grin

3 Likes

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by DirtyGold: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
Dry. Reminds me of Mr Patrick's swimming pool clip...

What's tha business?

3 Likes

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Divinehenrich(m): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
Correct guy..
Free rice and chicken plus chilled soft drink.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Kaybee14(m): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lol. The guy should try again & better luck to him next time.
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Abayor7: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
fried chicken of all foods?

he should have fainted In front of Iya Basira alamola instead grin

9 Likes

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by 1stluv(f): 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
Funny man, funny Nigerian, Funnily great country,God bless Nigeria, God Bless BuhariN God bless Lalastica

1 Like

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by OfeAku(f): 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
I hope they did the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by intelligentvolt: 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
At least the man should have been served yoghurt. Hunger no good. I dedicate my post to yommexi baba and tuheart

1 Like

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by massinola(m): 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
check him well, he must have been standing with Buhari for long. this is just a slap. when the punch will land on our faces eehh, we go know where we de.
meanwhile, when you heard that I stand with Buhari zombie just fainted in Ikorodu

11 Likes

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Yian1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
so, this one be news? undecided

1 Like

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by benedictac(f): 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lolz. Him no see front of mama put to faint? The guy like better thing jor

1 Like

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Engrobiorah(m): 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
Dry
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lol, he still dey speak English? Hungry neva wire am. Besides, he saw iya sikira buka that could hv seen person wey dey bail am out with 200naira, he went to big shot of above 1k? E never faint........
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by BUSHHUNTER: 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
A
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by ddaammyy(f): 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / These Signs Made Me Laugh. / When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.