Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Breaking News!!techno Tipped To Produce The Next Set Of Google Nexus Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Breaking News!!techno Tipped To Produce The Next Set Of Google Nexus Phones (1093 Views)

These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices / Apple Tipped To Launch Red Iphone 7, 128GB Iphone SE, New Ipad Pro Models In Mar / Samsung Galaxy Note 6 Tipped To Launch With Android N In July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!techno Tipped To Produce The Next Set Of Google Nexus Phones by chrystalz: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!make una nor vex,me sef just get that exact bad dream na ehn i rush wake up!!
Abeg mak una quick help me answer this questiona oo!!
A person from jericho and holland is called what??

Jerrycan and holladia
Re: Breaking News!!techno Tipped To Produce The Next Set Of Google Nexus Phones by gidimasters(m): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
chrystalz:
Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!make una nor vex,me sef just get that exact bad dream na ehn i rush wake up!!

Jerrycan and holladia

E-diot. Electronic !diot
Re: Breaking News!!techno Tipped To Produce The Next Set Of Google Nexus Phones by dasphinx1(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News!!techno Tipped To Produce The Next Set Of Google Nexus Phones by encryptjay(m): 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
Kikikiki... Nice joke
No give Tecno marketers high BP ooo
Kidding though

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!techno Tipped To Produce The Next Set Of Google Nexus Phones by kazzonline: 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News!!techno Tipped To Produce The Next Set Of Google Nexus Phones by csc2(m): 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
chrystalz:

Jerrycan and holladia

iFool = Internet Fool grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News!!techno Tipped To Produce The Next Set Of Google Nexus Phones by oscillation55(m): 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
chrystalz:

Jerrycan and holladia
This guy sef
Re: Breaking News!!techno Tipped To Produce The Next Set Of Google Nexus Phones by mosjames: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Your dream fit come true na
Re: Breaking News!!techno Tipped To Produce The Next Set Of Google Nexus Phones by rookidmart: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
mosjames:
Your dream fit come true na
Luther had a dream too.
Re: Breaking News!!techno Tipped To Produce The Next Set Of Google Nexus Phones by mosjames: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
rookidmart:

Luther had a dream too.
Joseph too

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Wow Weekend / Iphones! Iphones! Iphones!. Buy Affordable New And Used Iphones Here / Gionee S9 With 5.5-inch, Dual Rear Cameras, 4gb Ram, 4g Volte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.