Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Video Of Nigerian Army And A Funny Man Caught With Fake Military Uniforms - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Nigerian Army And A Funny Man Caught With Fake Military Uniforms (2149 Views)

Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) / Fake Military Officer, 2 Others Nabbed With Stolen Honda Crosstour Car. Photos / Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms Arrested By Benue Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Nigerian Army And A Funny Man Caught With Fake Military Uniforms by ayindepremier: 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
Watch a very funny man refusing arrest after being arrested for impersonation and fake Nigerian army uniforms.
Watch and share the hilarious video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KCwOT1CdiE

CC: Lalasticlala
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army And A Funny Man Caught With Fake Military Uniforms by ministeriallist: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army And A Funny Man Caught With Fake Military Uniforms by Taeewo(m): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
Very funny

Oga plsssssssssss

Few hours to August 1st and am still seeing the south south and easterners here, when are they travelling as directed by their OGA AT THE TOP?

Taeewo - Emeka, how fa?

Emeka - Ahh Tayo, how fa na?

Taeewo - My name no be Tayo, i be Taiwo

Emeka - Anyhow jare

Taeewo - When you dey travel na, abi u don forget wetin una oga tell una (Ichorilulo)

Emeka - Travel ko, na their papa want feed me..
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army And A Funny Man Caught With Fake Military Uniforms by viver1: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
Guy funny. After automatically turning to a stamara
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army And A Funny Man Caught With Fake Military Uniforms by yomi007k(m): 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
Chai.....lwkmd.....lol.....idiot no wan make dem fire hin leg.

But ds guy took a very heavy risk. if those soldiers tag him as a militant or BH ....na so e go jus go.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army And A Funny Man Caught With Fake Military Uniforms by costal(m): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hmmmm bad guy de form actor
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army And A Funny Man Caught With Fake Military Uniforms by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army And A Funny Man Caught With Fake Military Uniforms by jamace(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army And A Funny Man Caught With Fake Military Uniforms by Afroconnect: 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
E don over my nigga...real tight situation... that soldier real cool and proffesional though,kudos to him for keeping his temper checked,handling the situation as it is.

(1) (Reply)

Another Ekiti State University Student Eksu Killed Yesterday Night[GRAPHIC] / Rich Connect Investment Is A Scam Watch Out For A Garba Zuga Of Rich Connect / I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.