Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets (48668 Views)

Welcome Deposit Bonus And Binary Options Bonus All Binary Deposit Bonus / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by Abensemi: 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
Did u hear that? Former executive director on project NDDC. He should be arrested. look at how much he lavished on buying a wedding suit? I dont know why the so called avengers will not go after people like this and leave Government alone. Useless, vision less and purpose less leaders who wear shame like perfume. Niger Deltans we need to hold our immediate leaders responsible for our mishap and leave the entire nation to breath plssssss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by henries246(m): 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
Dat is the hand made of God.
Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by onyeomanono24(f): 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
Congrats!! I tap into this blessings
Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by artsirseen(m): 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
After spending much on her its only right she gives him triplets na.... cheesy
Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by Burgerlomo: 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
Congrats!
Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by Lekewhite(m): 12:35am On Aug 01, 2016
congrat
Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by jerryfisher(m): 1:21am On Aug 01, 2016
WomanWrappa:
grin. Congrat to them
what a wicked world,suit #4.9m chai deris God ooooo
Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by cole265(m): 2:24am On Aug 01, 2016
omofabulous:
congratulations to you and I tap into this miraculous wonders

...miraculous triplet or a 5m suit guy?
Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by cole265(m): 2:30am On Aug 01, 2016
Abensemi:
Did u hear that? Former executive director on project NDDC. He should be arrested. look at how much he lavished on buying a wedding suit? I dont know why the so called avengers will not go after people like this and leave Government alone. Useless, vision less and purpose less leaders who wear shame like perfume. Niger Deltans we need to hold our immediate leaders responsible for our mishap and leave the entire nation to breath plssssss

How and why we don't know our real enemies, beat my imagination

Niger DELTANS and thieves are like Zuma's two index finger description
Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by SamOgasco(m): 2:41am On Aug 01, 2016
Ayoswit:
As an expectant mother, God pls bless me with my own triplets

And to your prayer I say a very big AMEN! May your heart desires for good forever be granted. Amen.
Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by Nobody: 2:59am On Aug 01, 2016
martineverest:
young man,where u go?....y d long hiatus?

I dey London oo. Na Queen no just gimme space oo. How ur side nah bro?
Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 01, 2016
Flashh:
4.9 Billion naira? I disagree.
Million. Not billion
Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 01, 2016
Good for him.
Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by Onogiede(m): 3:56am On Aug 01, 2016
I so much luv dis,.lord add this along my propose success awaiting me
Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by otunba88(m): 4:51am On Aug 01, 2016
instead of niger delta avengers to direct their anger to people like this that deviates money meant for development of niger delta (NDDC)to their pocket, they re their destroying pipelines and destroying our economy hence making this hard for the masses and their unborn and born children.

nigerians and hailing of looters, I'm not surprised sha, we all dey inside together.
Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by kelvinkosi(m): 5:09am On Aug 01, 2016
Lolzzzz I no gree joooor

Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 01, 2016
Awwwwww! ×3
Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by dekunleJ: 5:34am On Aug 01, 2016
Former executive director, projects at the NDDC, Tuoyo Omatsuli

CAN THE ND Avengers look at people Cyphooning the money meant for Niger delta development.
where is Kingsely ishola kuku ....the guy don run
Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by dekunleJ: 5:35am On Aug 01, 2016
otunba88:
instead of niger delta avengers to direct their anger to people like this that deviates money meant for development of niger delta (NDDC)to their pocket, they re their destroying pipelines and destroying our economy hence making this hard for the masses and their unborn and born children.

nigerians and hailing of looters, I'm not surprised sha, we all dey inside together.

SPOT ON MY BOSS
Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by mukhcech(m): 5:48am On Aug 01, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
SO THIS IDIOT SPENT LIKE 30,000 POUNDS ON ONE SUIT ?

That is a peanut in the NDDC budget. I wonder what the avengers are avenging self.
Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by Trendin(m): 6:09am On Aug 01, 2016
Beautiful wife at that.
Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by martineverest(m): 6:51am On Aug 01, 2016
ollah1:

I dey London oo. Na Queen no just gimme space oo. How ur side nah bro?
cool
Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by Ferdinandu(m): 7:05am On Aug 01, 2016
NDDC Director of projects, 4 million naira wedding suits. Is it not the money that is supposed to be used in developing Niger Delta that this Bingo is wasting. After his people will continue bursting pipelines claiming neglect, blaming Buhari for their woes.

Even if the whole of Saudi oil proceeds is pumped to Niger Delta, most of them will still be in abject poverty because all their Leaders are all animals.

2 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by WomanWrappa(m): 7:15am On Aug 01, 2016
jerryfisher:
what a wicked world,suit #4.9m chai deris God ooooo
Lol
Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by CeoMoses(m): 7:29am On Aug 01, 2016
o.p and lies is like

Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by AliAiyes: 7:41am On Aug 01, 2016
q

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by mirakuru(m): 7:47am On Aug 01, 2016
opeaceo:
Lovely Cuties, I crave quadruplets. Lord grant my heart desires.
the gift plenty for my body, hope you don't mind me helping you.
Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by oodua1stson: 8:09am On Aug 01, 2016
Ayoswit:
As an expectant mother, God pls bless me with my own triplets
I hope you have the means(money) and the energy to handle them
Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 01, 2016
RGem:
The rate at which people are having triplets these days ehn, God please give me triplets too.

Aren't you scared of three babies constantly sucking on your boobs + having to cater to them all at once. Lol! Just saying.
Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by omofabulous(f): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2016
cole265:

...miraculous triplet or a 5m suit guy?
the gracious babies of course
Re: Tuoyo Omatsuli And Oludewa Welcome Triplets by YaksonFCA(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2016
Beautiful. Congratulations man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guess The Bank (photos) / BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction / Meet The Nigerian Woman That Built 4 Bedroom Flat From Roasted Corn Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.