Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Want To Earn More Money In Google Adsense Or Any Ad Network? Come In - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Want To Earn More Money In Google Adsense Or Any Ad Network? Come In (779 Views)

What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog / I Will Get You TIN For Your Adsense Or Business In 24 Hours For #4,000 / Do You Own A Mobile App Or Have A Social Network , Come IN Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Earn More Money In Google Adsense Or Any Ad Network? Come In by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
I'm new to Nairaland,and I discovered a forum called "Webmasters" so I decided to share this.

So I know many people wants to earn more in google adsense or any ad networks.But you can only achieve that through traffic.

I make upto $20,000 monthly and that's upto N2M in Naira.

My blog is not even popular but still I make money,because of traffic I generate in my own special way.

My dear,your blog don't need to be popular like linda ikeji or gain fame before making money and your blog don't need to reach 2 years or more before making money.

I receives almost 150,000 daily visitors on my blog,my blog is not popular but since I have google adsense and traffic,my problem is solved.

Because google adsense pays me $0.64 per click.
So that 150,000 daily visitors,only 1% clicks on my ad.

1% of 150,000 is 1500 daily ...

Meaning only 1500 people clicks on my ad daily.

1500 ad clicks * $0.64 (ppc) =$960

My daily revenue is $960.

So $960 * 30 days = $28,800

$28,200 is my monthly income,and sometimes I go above it because of the impressions I get.

Propeller ads accepts people fast even with ..com and when you follow my steps,you will make such money.

You can see my earnings in the first photo,I got all of this only through traffic alone...through my own special way.

I can tell you all about that if you will pay me..atleast I have shown you guys a prove.

We can negotiate with price.

PS: any type of blog niche you run is acceptable,you can still make money as far as their is google adsense or any ad networks.e.g propeller ads

Ask me any question concerning this and I will answer.

If you want to negotiate with price,Pm me and I will reply you.

Thank you..

Re: Want To Earn More Money In Google Adsense Or Any Ad Network? Come In by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hmm...
Propeller ads will be better,I will try them
I think am interested in the offer,I'll pm you now
Re: Want To Earn More Money In Google Adsense Or Any Ad Network? Come In by xheyi: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
Boss drop ur contact
Re: Want To Earn More Money In Google Adsense Or Any Ad Network? Come In by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
xheyi:
Boss drop ur contact
Send mail to conbliss20@gmail.com
Re: Want To Earn More Money In Google Adsense Or Any Ad Network? Come In by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
Everyone..send a mail to conbliss20@gmail.com
My ba3 is low.
Don't pm me,send a mail.
I'll be going off for now.
Thank you
Re: Want To Earn More Money In Google Adsense Or Any Ad Network? Come In by Interesting15: 8:06am On Aug 01, 2016
You make over 2 million naira monthly, and you want to collect 2k for some mysterious training? This guy, we've been monitoring you on the webmasters section. You are using two monikers (you are Mrnothing too).

Just know 'the eyes' are watching you.
Re: Want To Earn More Money In Google Adsense Or Any Ad Network? Come In by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2016
Interesting15:
You make over 2 million naira monthly, and you want to collect 2k for some mysterious training? This guy, we've been monitoring you on the webmasters section. You are using two monikers (you are Mrnothing too).

Just know 'the eyes' are watching you.
who said am collecting 2k,who are you and where are you from?
did you see any amount there?
i said contact for price and its negotiable
And please STOP SAYING RUBBISH..People are watching and they will include this is a scam,while is NOT.
Re: Want To Earn More Money In Google Adsense Or Any Ad Network? Come In by fineyemi(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
Bro i need it plss. fineyemi@gmail.com or i need ur contact
Re: Want To Earn More Money In Google Adsense Or Any Ad Network? Come In by JULIUS15151: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Adsense RPM Boosting Is Available Here / Facebook Group With 15k Members For Sale . 3K Flat / Has My Website Been Hacked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.