Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

I Saw This On Facebook And Decided To Share It, - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Saw This On Facebook And Decided To Share It, (733 Views)

Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt / I Saw This On Facebook And Decided To Share It,photo / kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This On Facebook And Decided To Share It, by Bekeey: 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
A girl went to Bank and ordered for every thing in her account.

Re: I Saw This On Facebook And Decided To Share It, by havocypie: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
So?
Re: I Saw This On Facebook And Decided To Share It, by madridguy(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lol
Re: I Saw This On Facebook And Decided To Share It, by Hitback2back: 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
Oga abeg see dis person dey waste MB nd we are cutting cost of everything

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On Facebook And Decided To Share It, by faorex(m): 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
people can be so funny and GTbank can frustrate person ehn...am sure she is a student
Re: I Saw This On Facebook And Decided To Share It, by Fajs: 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
This thing don dey NL since nah op u deserve flogging
Re: I Saw This On Facebook And Decided To Share It, by Bekeey: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
havocypie:
So?
Meaning_Change
Re: I Saw This On Facebook And Decided To Share It, by Bekeey: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
Fajs:
This thing don dey NL since nah op u deserve flogging
Na now I de see my own bro. Na when u wake u na e be your Morning ooo

(1) (Reply)

4 Easy Ways To Remove Toxins From Your Body Naturally / Arik Air Unboards Passenger Over Poor Customer Service Complain / Photos From This Couples Wedding Have Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.