Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Blu R2 Hd Insight - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blu R2 Hd Insight (671 Views)

Overview Of Blu S1 ( One Of 11-11 Cheapest Smartphone) / My BLU LIFEXL Wahala / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blu R2 Hd Insight by cuulgeek(m): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
BLU R1 HD is a mid-level phone that has a good design and build quality. It ships with Android 6.0 and is not for the camera phone junkies. It takes ads to another level by presenting them in the Lock screen.

[size=16pt]DESIGN[/size]

This mid-level phone has a metal frame and polycarbonate backing that is easy to handle, especially as there’s a slight curve at the back. The volume rocker and power button are at the right side of the phone. The back cover is removable and opening it will allow you access to the SIM and external storage slots. The battery is however fixed. While the audio jack is at the top of the phone, the charging port is at the bottom of the phone but I would have preferred to have them side-by-side. The good thing about the arrangement however, is that a user can be charging, listening to music, and surfing the Internet while sited and not be jamming hands with the cable.

Full post here ---> http://cuulgeek.com.ng/blu-r2-hd-insight/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Budget Of #30k. Which Phone Would You Recommend / The New Iphone 7 And 7 Plus Cost 260,000 And 300,000 SEE PHOTOS And SPECS / After Iphone 7+ She Breaks Up With You, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.