Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

25kg Made In Nigeria Rice Selling At #7000 In Niger State - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 25kg Made In Nigeria Rice Selling At #7000 In Niger State (2843 Views)

Made In Nigeria Rice Floods Shoprite / Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State / A Nairalander Catches Snake Fish In Niger Delta - Pics (2) (3) (4)

25kg Made In Nigeria Rice Selling At #7000 In Niger State by legendsilver(m): 4:39am On Aug 01, 2016
Niger State bag of Rice is selling for N7000, according to @BashirAhmaad, who Tweeted that Kebbi & Enugu States to join soon.
God bless PMB for us o.
#Buharinomics

Lalastica, Seun and ishiluv, kindly do the needful. Make Nigerians see how #Buharinomics dey perform wonders still within his first two years in office.

Sai VP
Sai President
Sai Nigeria
God bless United Nigerians in Nigeria and scatter our enemies in Jesus Name, Amen

Re: 25kg Made In Nigeria Rice Selling At #7000 In Niger State by kayjasper(f): 4:46am On Aug 01, 2016
Tomatoes at N800 per Basket.
Made in Nigeria Rice at N7,000 per 25kg!!!

If we pounded yam inside a leaf
And we cook soup inside the groundnut shell
There will be those who'll eat and satisfy
And those that will not! !!

If millipede is a driver
And earthworm is the Conductor
A passenger that boards from Lagos
Going to Sokoto, Calabar to Ph and then Enugu
Kaduna to Maiduguri
He will get to his destination one day!!!!

CHANGE is a journey to progress....Patience is its vehicle........Come on Board!!!!

Re: 25kg Made In Nigeria Rice Selling At #7000 In Niger State by nrexzy: 4:56am On Aug 01, 2016
Hunger would soon leave d land. angry grin
Re: 25kg Made In Nigeria Rice Selling At #7000 In Niger State by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 01, 2016
My President, you are blessed. The change from bad to best will come upon us gradually. Keep up the good work.
Re: 25kg Made In Nigeria Rice Selling At #7000 In Niger State by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 01, 2016
kayjasper:
Tomatoes at N800 per Basket.
Made in Nigeria Rice at N7,000 per 25kg!!!

If we pounded yam inside a leaf
And we cook soup inside the groundnut shell
There will be those who'll eat and satisfy
And those that will not! !!

If millipede is a driver
And earthworm is the Conductor
A passenger that boards from Lagos
Going to Sokoto, Calabar to Ph and then Enugu
Kaduna to Maiduguri
He will get to his destination one day!!!!

CHANGE is a journey to progress....Patience is its vehicle........Come on Board!!!!
......... Hmmmm, word of elders! Stay blessed sis. Nigeria will be great.

Re: 25kg Made In Nigeria Rice Selling At #7000 In Niger State by plainol(m): 5:07am On Aug 01, 2016
#14,000.00 per 50kg. What's the difference or am I missing something?

Re: 25kg Made In Nigeria Rice Selling At #7000 In Niger State by legendsilver(m): 5:19am On Aug 01, 2016
plainol:
#14,000.00 per 50kg. What's the difference or am I missing something?
The difference is that, you have access to buying made in naija quality rice which in return increases our internal revenue, create more employments, reduces our rice importation and you can fill in the rest.....................?

Re: 25kg Made In Nigeria Rice Selling At #7000 In Niger State by princefunmmy(m): 5:20am On Aug 01, 2016
In 2pac's voice.. I see No Changes
25kg=7k
50kg=14k

Re: 25kg Made In Nigeria Rice Selling At #7000 In Niger State by cornel994(m): 5:44am On Aug 01, 2016
Lol always funny names...Wat is Mama happy rice na grin
Re: 25kg Made In Nigeria Rice Selling At #7000 In Niger State by Pylony(m): 6:56am On Aug 01, 2016
cornel994:
Lol always funny names...Wat is Mama happy rice na grin
HOW ABT UNCLE RICE NKOO?
Re: 25kg Made In Nigeria Rice Selling At #7000 In Niger State by Pylony(m): 7:00am On Aug 01, 2016
Buy made in Nigerian food stuffs, lets Encourage our own, creating Agro Jobs than create more Jobs for the Asians in their own countries when ever we buy their polished 20years old rice grains from their silos. A word is enough for the WISE.
Re: 25kg Made In Nigeria Rice Selling At #7000 In Niger State by graciousme(f): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hello food lovers,

My name is Kemi Oladipo. I recently completed a course on 'Biosafety of plant Biotechnology' at Marche Polytechnic University,Ancona,Italy.

I am currently conducting a survey on the 'Readiness of Nigerians for the commercialization of genetically modified crops in Nigeria'. I am using the social media and other associated entities to share the survey.
I will your support and provide you a medium to express your opinion about genetically modified foods in Nigeria. Please find the link to the survey below.

Available to answer any question. Kind regards,

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Kemi
Re: 25kg Made In Nigeria Rice Selling At #7000 In Niger State by JFT24(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
graciousme:
Hello food lovers,

My name is Kemi Oladipo. I recently completed a course on 'Biosafety of plant Biotechnology' at Marche Polytechnic University,Ancona,Italy.

I am currently conducting a survey on the 'Readiness of Nigerians for the commercialization of genetically modified crops in Nigeria'. I am using the social media and other associated entities to share the survey.
I will your support and provide you a medium to express your opinion about genetically modified foods in Nigeria. Please find the link to the survey below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Kemi

Just completed your survey. Nice though their are inclusions you need to make such as introducing ' summary ' what genetically modified plant is all about on the page for people that will be coming across it for the first time. the pros and cons too and how they are developed thanks

Re: 25kg Made In Nigeria Rice Selling At #7000 In Niger State by JFT24(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
graciousme:
Hello food lovers,

Kemi

Just concluded your survey. Nice though their are inclusions you need to make such as introducing ' summary ' what genetically modified plant is all about on the page for people that will be coming across it for the first time. the pros and cons too and how they are developed thanks

Re: 25kg Made In Nigeria Rice Selling At #7000 In Niger State by malthus231(m): 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
PMB, this is what I've been waiting for.........
Re: 25kg Made In Nigeria Rice Selling At #7000 In Niger State by BV493276: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2016
i will like u to read with understanding,25kg is 7000:not 50kg

Online Cooking Classes Via Whatsapp / Simple Spaghetti Recipe / What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner?