Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos (26935 Views)

Aneke Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma, Celebrate Their Birthday In Style (Photos) / Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos / The Aneke Twins And Their Mother Rock Matching Outfits (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by lovdoc: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2016
The Aneke twins, Chidimma and Chidiebere shared these lovely photos on their instagram pages. See below:

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/08/check-out-these-new-lovely-cute-photos.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by lovdoc: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

YOU'LL BE WOWED AFTER SEEING WHAT THESE BEAUTIFUL TWINS ROCKED TO A FRIEND'S PARTY >>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/08/check-out-these-new-lovely-cute-photos.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by Ginaz(f): 7:39am On Aug 01, 2016
They look so sweet, nothing beats having a blood sibling, someone you relate to and do everything with. I wish I had a blood sibling even if just one embarassed

It's painful. cry

17 Likes

Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by Evakinqz: 7:43am On Aug 01, 2016
Ginaz:
They look so sweet, nothing beats having a blood sibling, someone you relate to and do everything with. I wish I had a blood sibling even if just one embarassed

It's painful. cry
ehya sowie dear.

5 Likes

Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by herzern(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
cool
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by herzern(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
cheesy
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by herzern(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
shocked
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by anthoniaz(f): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
They look good
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by herzern(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
cool
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by herzern(m): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2016

Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by KellyChi28(m): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
lovdoc:
The Aneke twins, Chidimma and Chidiebere shared these lovely photos on their instagram pages. See below:

Source: http://wapbase.org/forum/8745/bet9ja-sure-winning-code-for-monday-august-182016.html

Nice and lovely photos
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by Handsomecole(m): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
Local and fantastically ugly.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by Princelegacylemoha(m): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Remember when they where tender , they all grown and beautiful,
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by bosschinalu(m): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
[size=8pt][/size][i][/i]make up filled faces.
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by Posh3(f): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ginaz:

It's painful. cry

Its well sis... God will send u someone who will be more than a sis to u dear

4 Likes

Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by Lukmann1: 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
plz where is the adorability in them? undecided was even expects a more pretty faces.
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by bloomin: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lukmann1:
plz where is the adorability in them? undecided was even expects a more pretty faces.
Bad belle. Did you create anyone? Let's see your adorable face!

10 Likes

Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by kenoz(m): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
lovely pics
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
This is not for sale

Land sellers association of Nigeria (LSAN)
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by bloomin: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
Handsomecole:
Local and fantastically ugly.
Appreciate God's creation. Bad belle!

4 Likes

Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by FunmyKemmy(f): 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
cool.
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by jrupa(m): 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
Oya abeg make Una do marry.
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by Lukmann1: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
bloomin:
Bad belle. Did you create anyone? Let's see your adorable face!
why fighting me over them, are them your sisters. i'm just telled the fact, they are overrated as long as am concerns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by LastSurvivor: 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
Click the like button if wanna give birth to twins or triplets or more and share for a mono.. not the new commissioned monorail thou.. lol

6 Likes

Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by Ayoswit(f): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
lovely
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by missstella(f): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
Pretty ladies
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by free2ryhme: 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
Make dem dey sapp pisure upandan Time dey go grin

1 Like

Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by Estimable(m): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
They v suddenly become fair over night, pancake coated faces......
Team natural

1 Like

Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by ShayGirl(f): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
Wonderful twins: P
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by AngelAhnie(f): 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
Edited angry
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by chicute20: 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
they look so lovely. hope say una go marry twins.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joey Akpan Calls Naira Marley Fans Donkeys, Zlatan Ibile, Kemi Olunloyo React / Genevieve Nnaji & Pete Edochie In Epic Selfie (photos) / Update On The Burial Of Moji Olaiya - Yomi Fabiyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.