Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Apply Now For Redeemer's University Recruitment - 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply Now For Redeemer's University Recruitment - 2016 (919 Views)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now For Redeemer's University Recruitment - 2016 by jobprovider(f): 7:47am On Aug 01, 2016
Apply Now for Redeemer's University Recruitment - 2016. Redeemer's University is an award-winning teaching and research institution with well-equipped and functional facilities across disciplines, particularly, in Humanities, Social and Management Sciences and Natural Sciences.

The hosting of the World Bank sponsored African Centre of Excellence for Genomics of Infectious Diseases (ACEGID) attests to the overall standard of the university. Recently, the University relocated to its permanent site at Ede, Osun State.

Job Title: Principal and Headmaster/Headmistress

Responsibility
• Responsible to the Board for the day-to-day running of the schools
Remuneration
The Successful candidates will be entitled to salary and other conditions of service as applicable to Redeemer’s University Staff Schools Salary Scheme….>>>Read more by clicking this link http://www.currentschoolnews.com/job/apply-now-for-redeemers-university-recruitment/

(1) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2016 / I Need A Male Store Keeper For Immediate Employment. / Please Help Me Scrutinize My CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.