Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,212 members, 7,825,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

When Will Prometheus 2 Will Released? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / When Will Prometheus 2 Will Released? (489 Views)

40 POPULAR NIGERIAN ARTIST AND WHAT THEY ARE KNOWN FOR – NO.2 WILL SHOCK YOU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Will Prometheus 2 Will Released? by BrandonJennings: 7:50am On Aug 01, 2016
anybody here can tell me when will Prometheus 2 will released? this is how Prometheus first installment is full of Adventure and mystery and this how i always like to enjoy movies that are based on Sci-Fi and there is no doubt that Ridley Scott any movie goes flop his every movie is the blockbuster and i am big fan of that great man.

So now am waiting for its another installment but i don't know when will it will released please help me out this and i am so excited about this however i had already watch online spoiler videos on YouTube which is quite interesting and hope these spoilers are true that they show in their videos which is really amazing and full of thriller.
Re: When Will Prometheus 2 Will Released? by Bratking(m): 7:59am On Aug 01, 2016
BrandonJennings:
anybody here can tell me when will Prometheus 2 will released? this is how Prometheus first installment is full of Adventure and mystery and this how i always like to enjoy movies that are based on Sci-Fi and there is no doubt that Ridley Scott any movie goes flop his every movie is the blockbuster and i am big fan of that great man.

So now am waiting for its another installment but i don't know when will it will released please help me out this and i am so excited about this however i had already watch online spoiler videos on YouTube which is quite interesting and hope these spoilers are true that they show in their videos which is really amazing and full of thriller.

the official name is alien: covenant. the official release date is august 4 2017(a year and 3 days from today).

(1) (Reply)

8 Beautiful Nollywood Actresses Who Are Over 40 / RMD Pens An Important Message For His Sons On Social Media / Things Fall Apart Movie (part 2) Enjoy !!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.