Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? (2104 Views)

Earn Cool Cash In A Cool And Legal Way / Cool And Legal Way To Make Money / Investing / A Legal Way To Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? by budosky(m): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2016
Greetings.

As we start a new month today,
Please Nairalanders, I need some clear ways in which I can make some cool cash online. I have a good laptop and a steady internet connection.

If you are ready to guide me, and I'm able to start making some cool cash from today, you own 50% of My first withdrawal.

N.B. * I don't have any money to invest or buy anything.

Thanks.
Re: I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? by Neroiam(m): 10:07am On Aug 01, 2016
Try bitcoin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? by budosky(m): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2016
Neroiam:
Try bitcoin

how?
Re: I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? by pussygotlips: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2016
if you have a skill join fiverr, there is a thread created by beatzone search it and start from there.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? by budosky(m): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2016
pussygotlips:
if you have a skill join fiverr,
there is a thread created by beatzone search it and start from there.

Thanks. But I did fiverr sometimes ago and made some thousands of USD there. But now, I feel like trying something new.
Regards.
Re: I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? by Neroiam(m): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2016
budosky:

how?

Goto Google ..read all about bitcoin. Then get started
Re: I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? by olamilekside2: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
Whatsapp me 08067478662 , let me help u with wat am doing . it 100% real and Legal
Re: I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? by budosky(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
olamilekside2:
Whatsapp me 08067478662 , let me help u with wat am doing . it 100% real and Legal

Lolz
Re: I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? by demo4ril97(m): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
Yea a poster above said something concerning fiverr!, it a Gold mine join the new thread http://nairaland.com/venzal select the first topic start reading from 1st page it easy as long you have a nice writing and researching skill u're good as good!.
Re: I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? by uncletech(m): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
budosky:

Thanks. But I did fiverr sometimes ago and made some thousands of USD there. But now, I feel like trying something new.
Regards.
MR Budosky pls help ur brother o i am in thesame situation have a system and a steady internet connection but have no money hw do i start FIVERR pls help a brother, wapp 08034494645.
Re: I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? by emmydollars4life(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
I am interested, whoever that will guard me on this will have 40% of my initial profit, I have laptop and Internet connection. Whatsapp me on 08155471373
Re: I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? by budosky(m): 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
I'm still awaiting some good suggestions, if anyone has apart from this fiverr of a thing, kindly signify.
Regards.
Re: I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? by buzoo: 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
Allow me to intoduce to you this Online Biz. U get to make 30% of anyth u put in in 30 days. Its real and genuine. No MLM, NO Networking, No hidden charges. Money will be deposited straight 2 ur account once its completed 30 days. Try this out. It pays. I earn from this weekly. For more Info. Whtsapp me on 08067801104
Re: I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? by buzoo: 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
budosky:

Regards.

If u ve made some money from Fiverr, cud u @ least put me through wht u did that I may replicate these same steps of yours and make money. I will be mast grateful if u cud put me through. U can whtsapp me with the same No above. Thank U.
Re: I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? by budosky(m): 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
buzoo:
Allow me to intoduce to you this Online Biz. U get to make 30% of anyth u put in in 30 days. Its real and genuine. No MLM, NO Networking, No hidden charges. Money will be deposited straight 2 ur account once its completed 30 days. Try this out. It pays. I earn from this weekly. For more Info. Whtsapp me on 08067801104

I don't do MMM
Re: I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? by bamidex28282: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
video tutorial on how to build free website in 5 minutes + customized e-mail address for N1500
call 09091697034
Note: This is promo price
Re: I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? by SABASTIEN(m): 6:56am On Aug 02, 2016
HI,GOOD NAIRALANDERS,I HAVE THE SAME PREDICAMENT WITH THE POSTER,I NEED A GUIDIAN TO TAKE ME STEP BY STEP ON THE BEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY IN THE NET WITH MY LAPTOP
Re: I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? by SABASTIEN(m): 6:58am On Aug 02, 2016
NOTE THAT NO INITIAL STARTUP AND I AM NOT TOO COMPUTER COMPLIANT
Re: I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? by SABASTIEN(m): 7:01am On Aug 02, 2016
MY MAIL BOX;EVBOLIMIALKALI1@GMAIL.COM
Re: I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? by budosky(m): 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
SABASTIEN:
MY MAIL BOX;EVBOLIMIALKALI1@GMAIL.COM
shocked
Re: I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? by budosky(m): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
emmydollars4life:
I am interested, whoever that will guard me on this will have 40% of my initial profit, I have laptop and Internet connection. Whatsapp me on 08155471373

You've gotten any clue yet?
Re: I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? by kismo(m): 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
@ op, believe me, to make real money online, you need to invest no matter how little. I will advice you take the suggestion of someone who mentioned bitcoin. Hmm, l wish you can take your time to study it. But from my analysis, it will cost you a one time investment of about 9k which you will use to purchase 0.03 btc (bitcoin).
I can link you to a whatsapp group where you will be properly trained. You can also google it. It is not a must you join any whatsapp group.
Goodluck.
Re: I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? by obamartins(m): 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
Amazon Kindle. pm me for details and free mentoring.
Re: I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? by chyjio(m): 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
@budosky, sabastien, emmydollars4life, uncletech
You can write for me. It's easy and fast. Check my post below :
https://www.nairaland.com/3363593/short-sms-poem-writers-needed
Re: I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? by doyinisaac(m): 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
if you know how to write then Amazon kindle publishing is the best for you,at kdp.amazon.com you can start publishing books on Amazon and start making money from your book...Goodluck but incase if you do not know how to write then you need to find ways on how to source for the book that you want to publish on Amazon,but it must be a book you have the copyright...
Re: I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? by ambitiouschap17: 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
obamartins:
Amazon Kindle. pm me for details and free mentoring.

did he later pm you?

(1) (Reply)

Logistics And Errand Boy Services / Legitimate Itunes Gift Card Dealer / It's That Time Of The Year, Events Are At Peak.tap Into Event Center Rental Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.