Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Sultan Urges Christian-muslim Marriages For Peaceful Co-existence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sultan Urges Christian-muslim Marriages For Peaceful Co-existence (799 Views)

Peaceful Co-existence: Christian Donates Mosque To Muslims In Adamawa / As A Christian/muslim, Have You Ever Prayed For Satan? / Kumuyi Calls For Peaceful Co-existence Among Christians And Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sultan Urges Christian-muslim Marriages For Peaceful Co-existence by sheddy03: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2016
where i come from(north), muslim men marrying christian women is the only intermarriage allowed (by islam) between the two religions.
I'm yet to see a Muslim father openly marrying off his daughter to a christian man. fellow muslim nairalanders, educate us on why islam prohibits that.
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/sultan-urges-christian-muslim-marriages-for-peaceful-co-existence/157492.html
Re: Sultan Urges Christian-muslim Marriages For Peaceful Co-existence by true2god: 9:44am On Aug 01, 2016
The Islamic concept of Christian-muslim marriage is that a Muslim man can marry a Christian/Jewish woman but a Christian man must never marry Muslim woman. In Egypt, Pakistan, Sudan, Afghanistan, etc, it is illegal for a Christian man to marry a Muslim woman.

People need have a better understanding of Islam by now. Yoruba Muslims are fake, they do not follow the sunnah or the Islamic prophet in all they do. I don't want Yoruba Muslim to start giving us Yoruba example of their Islamic version of interreligious marriage.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Urges Christian-muslim Marriages For Peaceful Co-existence by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2016
true2god:
The Islamic concept of Christian-muslim marriage is that a Muslim man can marry a Christian/Jewish woman but a Christian man must never marry Muslim woman. In Egypt, Pakistan, Sudan, Afghanistan, etc, it is illegal for a Christian man to marry a Muslim woman.

People need have a better understanding of Islam by now. Yoruba Muslims are fake, they do not follow the sunnah or the Islamic prophet in all they do. I don't want Yoruba Muslim to start giving us Yoruba example of their Islamic version of interreligious marriage.

So does that connote a fair religion!?

They know marriage automatically puts the woman in submission, hence its a strategy to islamize the woman and/or the children she bares.

This religion is soo funny!

Anyways, it is forbidden in Christianity to marry anyone who isn't a Christian - all those who are doing that are on their own.

The Bible says be not unequally yoked with an unbeliever.

Amos 3:3 says shall two walk together except they be agreed?

Let each one marry its own.

Peace will.only exist when one religion stops acting like they should be the only one existing.

We Christians are peaceful, we do not need to marry your men for peace to reign.

Rubbish!! angry
Re: Sultan Urges Christian-muslim Marriages For Peaceful Co-existence by Thewrath(m): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2016
After he charged muslims to fight(go violent)against anyone who stops them from practicing islam.
Re: Sultan Urges Christian-muslim Marriages For Peaceful Co-existence by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2016
taah.... no one should support Christian - Muslim marriage
Re: Sultan Urges Christian-muslim Marriages For Peaceful Co-existence by Empiree: 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
sheddy03:
where i come from(north), muslim men marrying christian women is the only intermarriage allowed (by islam) between the two religions.
I'm yet to see a Muslim father openly marrying off his daughter to a christian man. fellow muslim nairalanders, educate us on why islam prohibits that.
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/sultan-urges-christian-muslim-marriages-for-peaceful-co-existence/157492.html
First all, this is not appropriate platform to seek this knowledge. You either open a thread in Islam section and ask muslims there or meet one on one with learned muslim to explain to you. I just gonna give you sample of people your daughter will marry if you dont take proper precautions

Below are hatred spewed by christians against Allah, Islam, prophet Muhammad (p) and Muslims. This is household you want your daughter to live her life miserably?

naijadeyhia:
Islamabad!
The post is not refering to capital of Pakistan. The poster is mocking Islam

raphieMontella:

My utmost wish is that muhammed hasnt raped all the virgins allah kept for u in ur paradise..
P.s Concentrated pervert

parisbookaddict:

Muhammad is burning in hell

naijadeyhia:

Muhammad was a possessed man with severe mental issues. He said anything and everything anyhow. If it was in todays world he would have been institutionalised.

naijadeyhia:

Muhammad was a nut job just that in their time they did not have straight jackets available otherwise muhammad deserves 100yrs in a straight jacket and placed in solitary confinement.
otemanuduno:

To cap it up, MENDELEEV is more useful than Mohammed, talking about the advancement in the world
plappville:

Islam is a total scam from Satan himself. Nigeria is where she is today because of Islam. Any nation where islam resides, knows no peace. Muhammed was the tool Satan used. He was never a prophet.
annunaki2:

And everything in islam was built on Lies, Lies, Lies and more Lies.
TruthHurts1:

but your stewpid MUMUhaMAD said he saw "TWO SEAS".

annunaki2:

islam is a death cult cheesy
truthmans2012:

But my wondering is: why should muslims see the falsehood of islam and still stick to it?.
jcross19:
Mosque is a brainwashing center for muslims and a lab to breed islamic zombies.
Anas09:

Allah is Satan and Muhammed was his Messenger
Anas09:

Catholicism is a distinct religion, just like islam. Cathilicism is more Islamic than even Christianity. Go deep. You Muslims worahip the Constellation but deny it. The Catholics celebrate Mass. What is Mass? Is it not one of the constellations?
Catholic converts (Waraqa bin Nawal, Kadijats Uncle, and Kadijat, Muhammad's first wife) were at the root of Islamic foundation. With out Waraqa, the there wont be Angel Gabriel in islam today. Without Waraqa, muhammed would never have known how to plagiarize the Bible.
The Catholic church counts beads, you count beads
They Chant and recites write ups. Stuff writen to control your minds. You guys are not allowed to pray to God as per your concerns.you must follow what some people wants you to follow.

Catholics have strong ties with Islam than they have with other Pentecostal christians. The late Pope went to the Mosque several times to worship, but he never went to any non Catholic organization for whatever reason. The present Pope goes to the Mosque to worship, but he had never gone to any non Catholic congregation for anynreason whatsoever. Until recently, the Almajiris all over the world, do not touch the Catholic churches because they are seen as allies.
The Pope is under the influence of the anti-Christ. Islam is the religion of satan, the.founder of the anti-Christ Cast.
See the similarities?
Catholicism is not Christianity.
Anas09:

You sound like a teenager. Muhammed was born 522AD
Do you know what that means? Let me help you. That means, 522 years after Christ has ascended into heaven, Muhammed was born.
Islam was founded in 620AD.
Thats how many yrs after Christianity was founded?
When Muhammed was born, while all his family members were worshipping Allah, the moon god. Alat, Malat, and Uzzah, the goddesses, his three daughters, representing different stars. Which is why Islam's emblem is a crescent moon and star.
By then Christianity was well established in that region.
Maybe you didn't read what I posted to you.

For the last time. The Pope is not a Christian. He is Catholic.
truthmans2012:

Islam is Satan made religion. C'est finis.

When last did you hear from Muhammad or allaah?
truthmans2012:

truthmans2012:

parisbookaddict:

We all know Mohammed was a sexual deviant.

annunaki2:

Judging from his character, I have always known that mohammed had mental health issues. It's not possible to be that wacko and still have all your mental faculties intact.

annunaki2:

In other wards you are quite aware that your 'prophet' was an armed robber, rapist, murderer, paedophile, adulterer, narcissist and psychopath but you are still prepared to accept him like that despite his numerous short comings just because of his un verified claims that allaah spoke to him through jubril undecided

parisbookaddict:

The important tthing is that he has admitted mohammed was a fraud and admits he wasted 16years studying about the life of a paedophile rapist.
Shalom.

parisbookaddict:

The good thing is that the vast majority of Muslims are better people than muhammad..
parisbookaddict:

but facts remain facts.. mohammed was a violent rapist, misogynist, caravan robber, pedophile and bigamist and the quran and hadiths say so. Fact not opinions. .
TruthHurts1:

However I don't think it will tell me anything new about the state of MudhaMAD's mental competence.

Even Mudslimes know that MudhaMAD needed help upstairs. T

Let's see what one of the Sahih Hadiths had to say about certain peculiarities in MudhaMAD's behaviour:

My take is that MudhaMAD was psychotic and mentally unbalanced. His followers knew this and more importantly they knew the damage it would inflict on their fledgling religion if its founder was found to be a MAD MAN.

TruthHurts1:

In the video, the Islamic cleric explains that the effect of the spell cast on MohaMAD was that it made him impotent for SIX MONTHS. One can only imagine the effect that impotence must have had on a man like MohamMAD.

Mohammed was very proud of his sexual abilities. In fact there are several hadiths devoted to Mohammed bedroom antics.
For such a man to be rendered impotent for six months by a magic spell cast by a mere unbeliever (a Jew) is quite significant.
Islamic tradition relates that Muhammad was a superman when it came to sex:

From the foregoing passage, it is obvious that MohaMAD in his delusion believed that an entity called Gabriel tried to strangle him into submission to Allah’s will.
So why did he try to strangle MohaMAD? Perhaps he was showing MohaMAD the important role that violence would play in spreading Islam.

These encounters would probably explain why throughout his life MohaMAD entertained a deeply irrational fear of possessed people or anyone he believed to be possessed as he narrated himself in the following hadith:

[/size]Compare MohaMAD’s attitude to the possessed with what is found in the Bible. In the Bible it was the demons who were afraid of Jesus and not the other way round!

"

As I have stated, the choice for Mudslimes was to choose between insanity and demonic possession to explain ModhaMAD’s irrational behavior. They chose demonic possession so they should stand by their beliefs and stop using lies and taqqiya to distort the truth.

true2god:
Is it mixed with camel urine as prescribed by your criminal prophet (heat be upon him)?

OREMUSSANCTUS:: like to know d rationale behind muhamed raping a 9 years old grl and thighing her to discharge wen she was 6?

There are lots more i can quote but these are enough for now. Are these type of people you want muslim women to marry?. They would face personal abuses, religious abuses, religious insults from all fronts. So no, this is no go area for muslim women. These people dont change. They are pig-headed folks. If you seriously want to know figh on this topic, simple open the same thread in muslim section or have this transferred to islam section. You will not get serious answer here

1 Like

Re: Sultan Urges Christian-muslim Marriages For Peaceful Co-existence by parisbookaddict(f): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
sheddy03:

Here is a quick explanation.
Mohammed forbade muslim women from marrying nonmuslim men. His quest according to his rants in the quran is islamic domination.. this is also why muslim men are allowed to marry and divorce as they please as long as they marry only 4 wives at the same time..

He also believed that once your father is muslim then you are automatically muslim at birth. Hence the approval of muslim men marrying non muslim women.. in many islamic countries during a divorce the man takes custody of the children because they are muslim and cannot leave with their nonmuslim mothers. .its a big issue in Malaysia and india with sizeable nonmuslim population. .

Also muslim fathers being the bread winners can force the mothers to convert to islam or be divorced. Some choose divorce but they loose their kids.. most choose to convert to stay with their kids who then grow up muslim..

All this is geared towards islamic domination of the population. . This is why most islamic countries are 90 percent to 100 percent muslim.. they slowly but surely wipeout the nonmuslims by out reproducing them...
Eg saudi, Mauritania, iran, turkey etc
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country

Also the less nonmuslim women avaliable for nonmuslim men the less child reproduced by nonmuslims..

The sultans declaration is a trojan horse like most muslim gestures. .this is what the muslim empiree refused to tell you..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Little Sister In-law Is In Screte Society She Needs Photo(screen Chat) / Mistakes Both Theists And Atheists Make On This Board / What Does It Mean That Jesus Is The King Of The Jews?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.