Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Two Nigerians Beaten To Death In South Africa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Beaten To Death In South Africa (723 Views)

Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa / Two Nigerians Jailed For £1m Phishing Scam In U.K. / Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Trafficking Heroin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerians Beaten To Death In South Africa by ChuzzyBlog: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2016
Barely a week after a 35 year old Nigerian businessman, Ikejiaku Chinedu, was beaten to death by guards of a private security firm situated on the outskirts of Polokwane, Limpopo Province of South Africa, at about 8p.m on Tuesday July 25th, two other Nigerians, Gideon Ogalaonye and Nnamdi Michael have been killed in the country.

According to Ikechukwu Anyene the president of the Nigeria Union in South Africa, one of the victims, Gideon Ogalaonye who hails from Onitsha, Anambra was allegedly shot dead while on a visit to the home of his daughters while Nnamdi Michael from Enugu state was allegedly stabbed to death by a Zimbabwean who wanted to steal his mobile phone. The Zimbawean has been arrested by the South African police.

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/08/two-nigerians-beaten-to-death-in-south.html

lalasticlala
Re: Two Nigerians Beaten To Death In South Africa by SniperD(m): 9:43am On Aug 01, 2016
wonder what Nigerian government will do about this.....apart from a press release.

America sweet.
Re: Two Nigerians Beaten To Death In South Africa by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2016
SniperD:
wonder what Nigerian government will do about this.....apart from a press release.

America sweet.

Yes of course! Until a gunman shoots the entire club or school pupils dead angry

Every country has its own my brother.

You can relocate to the US and get caught up in hurricane Wilma or Catrina sad
Re: Two Nigerians Beaten To Death In South Africa by SniperD(m): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

Yes of course! Until a gunman shoots the entire club or school pupils dead angry

Every country has its own my brother.

You can relocate to the US and get caught up in hurricane Wilma or Catrina sad

two nigerians were beaten to death...they have families here.
if they are your relatives what will u do?
Re: Two Nigerians Beaten To Death In South Africa by Raydos: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2016
South Africans Are Racist
Re: Two Nigerians Beaten To Death In South Africa by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:05am On Aug 01, 2016
SniperD:

two nigerians were beaten to death...they have families here.
if they are your relatives what will u do?

I am only addressing the "America is sweet"

Of course I really feel for those men and their families.

Naturally, I am one person who doesn't believe in going to foreign lands, not because I cannot afford it. I jus wan a go their for a holiday or retreat or maybe a conference. But I don't wanna live in a strange land.

If you work hard and you have God, you'll be super fine in Nigeria - Ask men like Dangote
Re: Two Nigerians Beaten To Death In South Africa by iaamxavier(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2016
The hatred for Igbo will only make us outstanding and No1 in the whole of Africa

bro rip!
Re: Two Nigerians Beaten To Death In South Africa by fiizznation: 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
The government won't care and all these silly tribalism in Nigeria dont even help the matter. The average south African I know is a problem to himself especially those Zulus that speak a very weird language. They have this warped mind that tells them every Nigerian in their country is into crime. Though some of them are cool and nice, but a lot of them are strong headed. The south African ambassador to Nigeria needs to be invited by NA when cases like this happen, or the Nigerian government should sanction one of SA's businesses in Nigeria e.g mtn, shoprite, multi choice, etc. And unprovoked killings of Nigerians in their country will drastically reduce.

I remember when I had one alteration with one skinny looking Zulu guy some time ago, the fella provoked me so badly that I didn't even know when I landed the idiot a very resounding slap. Dude was speaking rudely about Nigerians and at the same time insulting my wife-to-be. Lol, I just flipped and woza was the next thing he heard on his ear. Serious fight broke out between the guy and I, but I was physically and mentality stronger than him. I beat him up that day. I don't think I will ever forget that 'interesting' day. Both of us slept at the station that night.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

U.K Jails Nigerian Trafficker, Asemota, For 22 Years / Shocking; Doctor Killed Six People And Buried Them In His Farmland / 74 Years Old Man Rapes Two Girls, Says He Does Not Regret (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.