Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Korede Bello Influenced My New Album Title – Mike Abdul - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Influenced My New Album Title – Mike Abdul (422 Views)

Kizz Daniel Unveils New Album Title & Cover Art / "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter / Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello Influenced My New Album Title – Mike Abdul by NaijaBeats(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2016

Midnight Crew’sMike Abdul, recently released a new album titled ‘Korede’.
The talented gospel act, who in his uniqueness, helped revamp gospel music in the country, shed light on how Mavin’sKorede Bello, helped influence the title of his new album.
Speaking to Saturday Beats, Mike revealed how Korede’s hit single, ‘Godwin‘, influenced his album title.
According to Mike:
The title of my new album is ‘Korede’ and it was influenced by a song, ‘Godwin’ by Korede Bello. I was at an event last year with the Midnight Crew where we performed at someone’s birthday. After our performance, Korede Bello was next. I have always liked the song ‘Godwin’ because I feel that whatever you do in life, it is God that wins. When I saw him, somehow that name Korede got stuck in my head. The next day when I was saying my prayers, no song could come to my mind, but the name Korede kept ringing in my head. The name means ‘To bring blessing’, and it is only God that brings blessing to someone’s life.
I connected to his name knowing full well that God will bring my blessing especially with this album. The funny thing is that I did not feature Korede Bello in the album but the only thing I did was to inform him that I was naming my album after him and he told me that it was very cool.
Source : http://hypestv.com/korede-bello-influenced-my-new-album-title-mike-abdul/
Re: Korede Bello Influenced My New Album Title – Mike Abdul by cruzita(f): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2016
Are you serious ?

korede u don become mega super star

e for make better sense if u feature am

(1) (Reply)

Watch: Nigerians Could Not Buy Salah Rams This Year / Rihanna And Drake Planning Secret ‘barbados’ Wedding / 9jamentors Award: Full List Of Nominees Of Nigerians Worthy Of Emulation 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.