Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,808 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Wimax - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Wimax (655 Views)

Swift Wimax (multi User) Modem + Wireless Router 4 Sale / Suburban Telecom To Deploy Wimax System From Alvarion In Abuja Nigeria / Wimax In Abuja, Nigeria Using Alvarion Breezemax System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wimax by kingniyi: 2:31am On Sep 20, 2009
Hello,

I want to deploy a network for a client that has branches
across the nation, to use VOIP and video conferencing.
We need ur input on the network infrastructure to deploy
and the ISP to use for this massive project. If you have good
ideas and experience you can be part of this project.
Re: Wimax by mikesleek(m): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2009
Well, we are just concluding discuss on something similar with a client of ours. If you plan to deploy on ms platform, which is my expertise, then you could combine exchange with ocs on server08 platform. Not to forget the firewall (isa) at each client location and of course like you said, the dedicated VSAT LINK.The bandwidth is dependent on the no of simultaneous voice and video connections. Contact me for a detailed break down.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Upload A Html Verification File On My Blog / Don't Know Which Modem To Buy. / Microsoft Released "office 2010" To The World Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.