Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Chisom Mp3 -wisdom Wonderful - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Chisom Mp3 -wisdom Wonderful (492 Views)

Solfa Notes For Nathaniel Bassey's "Wonderful Wonder" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chisom Mp3 -wisdom Wonderful by kennymp3(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2016
It is out today!!! The long awaiting music from [ Wisdom wonderful] titled CHISOM (God Follows Me). Nigeria Contemporary Gospel Music Artists (NCGMA) Wisdom wonderful Is here with his first debut singles. CHISOM (God Follows Me) The song CHISOM was inspired by the Holy Spirit. It teaches that God follows his children every day. If God be for you who will be against you? Download yours it free For More Info: Connect to us as Follows Facebook Page: WisdomWonderful Twitter: @Wisdomwonderful Mobile No: 09020019406
Click here to download music http://kennymp3..co.ke/2016/07/chisom-god-follows-me-mp3_29.html?m=0
Share this out now
Re: Chisom Mp3 -wisdom Wonderful by EbenzMedia: 7:41am On Aug 07, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO

Record a song for #8000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #4000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. You can also get your already produced song promoted on our site for #2000 with hypes on facebook and twitter and bbm with whatsapp broadcast. So hurry now before its too late. For bookings and enquiries,call 08097168776.

(1) (Reply)

Music Videos Promotes You More Than Audio Singles / Lets Book Your Next Show And Promote Your Next Hit / My 57 Thesis Of The Music Business By Moral Allen(debrandon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.