Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,512 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

ISLAM Or CHRISTIANITY: Religion Behind Terrorism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ISLAM Or CHRISTIANITY: Religion Behind Terrorism (498 Views)

Was Christianity Religion Founded By Jesus Christ Or Apostle Paul ? / Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ISLAM Or CHRISTIANITY: Religion Behind Terrorism by Tessyy1701: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2016
As-salam alykum wahramatullah wabarakatuh{May the peace and blessing of Allah be with everyone of Us}
Who are the Terrorist
A pastor chained a nine year old boy in a church. I am a Muslim and I know his action does not represent Christianity. It's against the teachings of Christianity. So I will rather attack the character of the pastor alone not Christianity.
This is the injustice people do to Islam, a Muslim will do something devilish and the religion of Islam will be attacked. Blame only the action of the Muslim (in person) not Islam, he represents himself not Islam.
If a Muslim did something devilish or kill somebody its not the religion Islam that ask Him to do it because Allah said in d holy Quran "None of U should kill except if its accidental and if You do Kill INTENTIONALLY You will find Yourself among those that will enter HELL fire"
We Muslims are not perfect but Islam is perfect. I call upon media to redefine the concept of terrorism and remove the word Islamic from anything that has to do with terrorism with that the stereotype attributed to religion with drastically reduced if not totally eliminate
NEITHER ISLAM NoR CHRISTIANITY IS IN SUPPORT OF TERRORISM
I am Tezerdyo and I just want to make UnCOMMON sense

(1) (Reply)

The Product That Will Solve All Of Man’s Problems / Is Abortion Best Solution For Unwanted Pregnancy? / World’s First Lesbian Bishop Calls Removal Of Crosses,to Put Muslim prayer Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.