Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,394 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

A Problem... Please Help - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Problem... Please Help (588 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Problem... Please Help by davymike(m): 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hey good people,good afternoon. I'm using and Infinix Hot 2 and I have a little problem. I've been trying to download movies but I've not downloaded any. I have more than enough data but both Opera mini and UC mini are not downloading. I've downloaded some songs and some other files but as for large files they never download, they just remain at 0%. I tried downloading this Pelé movie but it didn't work. I called one of my guys to help me and he used Google chrome (God knows what he did) to download one movie like that that I don't really like. Now I want to download some movies but I can't. Any useful advice would be appreciated. Thanks
Re: A Problem... Please Help by Carlcaresophia: 9:38am On Aug 05, 2016
davymike:
Hey good people,good afternoon. I'm using and Infinix Hot 2 and I have a little problem. I've been trying to download movies but I've not downloaded any. I have more than enough data but both Opera mini and UC mini are not downloading. I've downloaded some songs and some other files but as for large files they never download, they just remain at 0%. I tried downloading this Pelé movie but it didn't work. I called one of my guys to help me and he used Google chrome (God knows what he did) to download one movie like that that I don't really like. Now I want to download some movies but I can't. Any useful advice would be appreciated. Thanks
Hello Davymike, please try to download at place where signal is good, and make sure there is enough memory with your phone. If there is still problem, you can try to take your phone to Carlcare Service Center and ask our tecnichians there to check it for you.
Thank you!
Re: A Problem... Please Help by davymike(m): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Davymike, please try to download at place where signal is good, and make sure there is enough memory with your phone. If there is still problem, you can try to take your phone to Carlcare Service Center and ask our tecnichians there to check it for you.
Thank you!
Thanks ... It's working now tho

(1) (Reply)

Best Selfie!!!! / Viral Video: See The Giant Snake Found In A Restaurant Ceiling / Big Brother Nigeria(a Monumental Waste Of Time And A Show For The Jobless Youth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.