Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

See The Female Tattoo That Got Everyone Talking +photo - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See The Female Tattoo That Got Everyone Talking +photo (2149 Views)

The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking / A Bride's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress Got People Talking (Photo) / A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Female Tattoo That Got Everyone Talking +photo by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
A lady posted this on her Instagram page on Sunday morning
"I'm connected"

If you look closely you'll see images like angel and a dove

Good or bad

Fashion or not

Sexy body tho!

Re: See The Female Tattoo That Got Everyone Talking +photo by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
this is crazy
Re: See The Female Tattoo That Got Everyone Talking +photo by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
Seriously crazy
Re: See The Female Tattoo That Got Everyone Talking +photo by generalbush(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
Cute.
Re: See The Female Tattoo That Got Everyone Talking +photo by Emmatdayo(m): 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
DEMONIC
Re: See The Female Tattoo That Got Everyone Talking +photo by princefunmmy(m): 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
Am i the only one who sees an okpolo (toad)?

1 Like

Re: See The Female Tattoo That Got Everyone Talking +photo by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
princefunmmy:
Am i the only one who sees an okpolo (toad)?
you're right o
Re: See The Female Tattoo That Got Everyone Talking +photo by veekid(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
This is nonsense
Re: See The Female Tattoo That Got Everyone Talking +photo by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
Beautiful tattoo. Nothing here to talk about.
Re: See The Female Tattoo That Got Everyone Talking +photo by Exmarte: 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
I only see a beautiful work of art
Re: See The Female Tattoo That Got Everyone Talking +photo by pamcode(m): 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
For a second i thought it was a dress.
Re: See The Female Tattoo That Got Everyone Talking +photo by Hollawayn05(m): 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
Classic Toad on 3D
Re: See The Female Tattoo That Got Everyone Talking +photo by DragRid: 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
I think it's a worthy piece of art. Personally I wouldn't dare to get it, it's too big for me, but I like the look of it on her. And this angel tattoo thing, have you noticed it? These tats are so popular now....
I think this girl took the idea of the tattoo from here https://tattoozza.com because I saw almost the same tats on this site. Of course her tattoo is unique, difficult and deep, but still it's too big for the girl's body. And yeah, she looks like a toad grin grin
Re: See The Female Tattoo That Got Everyone Talking +photo by DragRid: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
I think it's a worthy piece of art. Personally I wouldn't dare to get it, it's too big for me, but I like the look of it on her. And this angel tattoo thing, have you noticed it? These tats are so popular now....
I think this girl took the idea of the tattoo from here tattoozza.com because I saw almost the same tats on this site. Of course her tattoo is unique, difficult and deep, but still it's too big for the girl's body. And yeah, she looks like a toad grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Newest Arrival ladies shoes / Gbenga Royalty - Official Nigerian Mens Wear Brand Based In Lagos. / NN FEMS Throw Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.