Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,312 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Jide Kosoko Says He Does Not Beliveve In Polygamy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jide Kosoko Says He Does Not Beliveve In Polygamy (414 Views)

The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) / Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jide Kosoko Says He Does Not Beliveve In Polygamy by Godmercies1: 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
In a recent interview with Nigerian Tribune, Nollywood veteran actor, Jide Kosoko opened up on the loss of his wife, among other issues. Recall, The former President of Association of Theatre Arts Practitioners (ANTP), who returned to acting days back lost his wife, Henrietta recently.

Read Excerpt from the interview

It is more than 41 days since you lost your wife, Henrietta. It is on record that you have resumed work. How have you been coping with life without her?

When you say how I have been coping, honestly I don’t know how to answer that question. I don’t know if I should tell you I have been fine or otherwise. I can only say God has been my rock till this moment. The truth is that I am yet to come to terms with the reality that she is no more. I don’t want to believe that she is gone. So many things have been coming up since she passed away and I know things will continue like that for some time.
What are the things that have been coming up?

Do you regret being a polygamist?
Let me tell you, I don’t pray that my enemy should practice polygamy. And, this should be a lesson to the young ones coming. I know some people will say their religion permits it, but the religion did not enforce it. I have serious business to do now. I have young children to take care of.

Read more below..

SOURCE:http://blog.iyodatv.com/jide-kosoko-opens-up-on-his-late-wife-henrietta-career-and-his-take-on-polygamy/

Re: Jide Kosoko Says He Does Not Beliveve In Polygamy by HungerBAD: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
Kosoko.

When that mad woman,the Olunloyo daughter asked that question,on why do the wives of this man keep dying? I am like,even mad people ask intelligent question.

Polygamy in this day is rubbish. Loving only myself is even difficult,then loving a woman to it is hard work and to now have more than one woman?suicide.

Like Comrade Kanu in Kuje Sheraton will say ODIKWA RISKY.

2 Likes

Re: Jide Kosoko Says He Does Not Beliveve In Polygamy by youngest85(m): 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
Dats means he's nt a real yoruba man

(1) (Reply)

Download Sound Sultan – African Lady Ft. Phyno & Flavour / Harrysong Releases New Photos Ahead Of New Single Via Funmitrends / Today Is Yawnaija's Birthday....hbd To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.