Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Donald Trump's Wife's Nude Photos Surfaces Online (photos 18+) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donald Trump's Wife's Nude Photos Surfaces Online (photos 18+) (2986 Views)

Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces / Kelvin Sean: "I Don't Have Henrietta Okpoudhu, My Ex-Wife's Nude Photos & Video" / Nude Photos: Christabel Ekeh May Have Broken Section 278 Of Ghana's Criminal Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump's Wife's Nude Photos Surfaces Online (photos 18+) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
Years before she met Donald Trump, America's would be first lady was a successful model, and like all young models she posed nude for the magazines.

The former Slovenian model, Melania Knauss posed nude in a photo spread for a now-defunct French men’s magazine. The leggy, Slovenian-born model — then 25 years old and known by her professional moniker Melania K. — did the steamy photo session in Manhattan in 1995, according to Alé de Basse­ville, the French photographer who shot the sexy snaps.

The bombshell photos show Melania wearing nothing but high heels and pouting for the camera, in a series of images shot from the front, the back and the side.

See more nude photos of the would be first lady: http://skitcentral..com.ng/2016/08/melanie-trump-donald-trumps-wifes-nude.html

Re: Donald Trump's Wife's Nude Photos Surfaces Online (photos 18+) by ClitRaider: 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
This ain't melania.
Re: Donald Trump's Wife's Nude Photos Surfaces Online (photos 18+) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nice set of boobi
Re: Donald Trump's Wife's Nude Photos Surfaces Online (photos 18+) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
ClitRaider:
This ain't melania.

A 25 year old Melanie. Even confirmed by the photographer and a Donald Trump senior aide.
Re: Donald Trump's Wife's Nude Photos Surfaces Online (photos 18+) by goonsmi: 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
ClitRaider:
This ain't melania.

she's the one.
Re: Donald Trump's Wife's Nude Photos Surfaces Online (photos 18+) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Nice set of boobi

Lol is that all you see?
Re: Donald Trump's Wife's Nude Photos Surfaces Online (photos 18+) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lol...that's what I 1st noticed I like
skitcentral:

Lol is that all you see?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Wife's Nude Photos Surfaces Online (photos 18+) by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Lol...that's what I 1st noticed I like

Badho

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would You Go To The Airport With This Kind Of Outfit? (photo) / When Satan Was Not Yet A Member Of Beauty Pageant Organizing Committee(photo) / New Photos Of Moji Olaiya's 20 Year Old Daughter, Adunoluwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.