Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

I Need Help With Z10 Glo Android Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help With Z10 Glo Android Plan (630 Views)

Vivo Z10 Price And Specification / Blackberry Z10 For Sale / Tecno Camon C8 And Blackberry Z10... Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Z10 Glo Android Plan by bayelsaowei(m): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
i recently bought a bb z10 to get back at my blackberry 10 feel. i decided to subscribe for the android new plans for glo and till this moment i cant access the internet with it. I dialed *777# to access manage data plan and the message i got was that " my account is pre-activated and that it would expire 31/07/2116".. undecided undecided undecided..i just weak wella... embarassed embarassed embarassed

I then called the glo customer care to complain about the happenings with my subscribed data plan and i was told to go check my internet settings to work on the APN..i did exactly as told (apn: gloflat, username:flat, password:flat) and i still cant do anything with my plan. infact those apn settings wont stick when saved. i really dont know what to do anymore.

I implore the i-tech nairalanders to help me with this wahala..i really want to enjoy my internet plan.. please... embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Glo Introduces New Data Offer Named "Glo Tgif" 3gb Data For Just N500. / Homtom HT17 Brand New For Sale... / Introducing Gadget Clinic :your One-stop Repair Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.