Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Chelsea Star Willian Flattered By Mourinho Interest - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Star Willian Flattered By Mourinho Interest (434 Views)

Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian / Champions League! Chelsea Star Willian Issues Strong Warning To Barcelona Ahead / Manchester United Loanee Pereira Not Hurt By Mourinho Rebuke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Star Willian Flattered By Mourinho Interest by Sharpcase: 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
The Brazil ace had been linked with a switch to Manchester United to reunite with his old manager, but he insists he was always going to remain at Stamford Bridge this summer

[img]http://1.bp..com/-PupNKF2gdRU/V59fSvllr2I/AAAAAAAADgk/uxpV5DZj62g-IPM-csY0xgMG3ydPQ0SnwCLcB/s1600/willian.jpg[/img]

Willian has revealed he was left flattered by rumoured interest from Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho, but insists his future always lied at Chelsea.

Mourinho signed Willian as Chelsea manager in 2013, with the pair going on to win the Premier League title together in 2014-15.

However, with Mourinho now at United, the Portuguese tactician was reportedly keen on luring Willian to Old Trafford for the upcoming season.

But Willian says he is happy at Chelsea, having only recently signed a new four-year deal to remain at
Stamford Bridge

"I have a great relationship with Jose, but I am Chelsea. Of course, when someone like him is interested in you then you are happy," Willian said.

"But I signed the contract because I like being a Chelsea player and I see good things here. I signed a new contract and that shows how much I want to stay here.

"But the simple thing is that I want to win titles. To win titles you have to improve and if we can do that then we have a great chance to win titles this season.

"We have the players to do this - and the manager."

SOURCE: http://www.primebaze.net/2016/08/chelsea-star-willian-flattered-by.html
Re: Chelsea Star Willian Flattered By Mourinho Interest by Abodunrin07(m): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
Iffa hear...
Re: Chelsea Star Willian Flattered By Mourinho Interest by Ototonwa: 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
show am enouf cash...

(1) (Reply)

Rio Olympic Gold Medal Damage By careless Lover / Buy Yours Now! Authentic Jerseys (CUSTOMIZED And PLAIN), Nationwide Delivery / Ten-ages-perfectly-describes-present-feeling-manche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.