Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Emotional & Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Trained For Olympics - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emotional & Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Trained For Olympics (1409 Views)

John Obi Mikel Daughters Sad To See Him Leave For Olympics / Nigerian Athlete forced to fund herself for Olympics / Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Being Trained For Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional & Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Trained For Olympics by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
So many horrors as one goes through the pictures of what happens in Nanning Gymnasium in Nanning, China. This is said to be an incubator for the making of champions that pick up gold medals at the Olympics like they pick up grains on the farm.

It was said that parents take their kids to camps like this to shape their children into world champions. One would wonder if the parents see the pains these kids go through and judge if it is really worth it.

In one of the scenes one sees the instructor standing on the child’s legs and in other cases they had to painfully stretch obviously beyond their limits.
This are scenes that make one wonder if it isn’t better to come back home without any medal than force the kids to got through so nightmares. Check out the pictures below.

http://www.informationng.com/2012/08/photos-emotionally-thumping-pictures-of-how-chinese-children-are-being-trained-for-olympics.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Emotional & Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Trained For Olympics by Abodunrin07(m): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
Na die be dis one na
Re: Emotional & Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Trained For Olympics by geesilver(m): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
this is flexibility at peak..........how i wish lala and seun can be this flexible.
Re: Emotional & Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Trained For Olympics by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
This comes with a moral lesson. How many Nigerian athletes will agree to undergo a similar training? Instead of depending on Luck to win Olympic medals while they are impromptu when compared to the preparedness and writhens of their opponents.

Prayer helps to accelerate your fruitfulness, when you have made efforts to work hard.

2 Likes

Re: Emotional & Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Trained For Olympics by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Emotional & Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Trained For Olympics by moststylish(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
Na by Force to become Olympic champion
Re: Emotional & Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Trained For Olympics by moststylish(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
Na by Force to become Olympic champion undecided
Re: Emotional & Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Trained For Olympics by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
moststylish:
Na by Force to become Olympic champion undecided
I hope you wouldn't criticize and castigate the Nigerian team if they fail to win medals?

This pictures connotatively depicts that the Chinese aren't just serious in Olympics , but also in other sectors as well, No wonder they are currently the best economic nation.

Don't only ascertain a phenomenon and its outcome, but also ascertain and cogitate on its moral lessons.
Re: Emotional & Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Trained For Olympics by TomHagen: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nothing good comes easy. Naija go pray well well before them go and come back with their zero medals as usual.
Re: Emotional & Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Trained For Olympics by ystar(m): 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
geesilver:
this is flexibility at peak..........how i wish lala and seun can be this flexible.
i laugh in china grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Emotional & Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Trained For Olympics by ystar(m): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
geesilver:

i laugh in china grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Emotional & Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Trained For Olympics by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
Child Abuse
Re: Emotional & Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Trained For Olympics by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
reminds me of the martial art training I went through. NO PAIN NO GAIN
Re: Emotional & Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Trained For Olympics by tdayof(m): 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
NO PAIN, NO GAIN. Easy should not be an option when you are in need of success.
Re: Emotional & Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Trained For Olympics by odimbannamdi(m): 12:03am On Aug 02, 2016
I remember those days in the gym house, when guys would cajole you to carry the whole iron, you would say "bros calm down, i no dey go olympics"

(1) (Reply)

How I Made N156,500 In 12 Days / Premier League Planing New Transfer Deadline / Nigeria Vs Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.