Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

How To Write The Perfect Essay In 9 Easy Steps - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Write The Perfect Essay In 9 Easy Steps (5104 Views)

5 Easy Steps To Insert References In Your Project/ Thesis / How To Write A Perfect Essay: Tips To Overcome Essay Writing Imperfections / How Can I Write Perfect Essay To Get Good Marks In Exams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Write The Perfect Essay In 9 Easy Steps by TheReadyWriters: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
Everyone has the ability to write the perfect essay.
The ideas are inside your child’s or student’s brain just waiting to be put on paper in a form that everyone can read.
The following is an excerpt from the book Instant Learning for Amazing Grades.
Schools and home-schools require essay writing, so do colleges and college entrance exams, so, why not learn a few simple tips to make essay writing easy? Below is a template, followed by 9 additional easy steps on how to write the perfect essay every time.

Template for Excellent Essays

1. Write down the topic you are writing about – simple, straightforward

Example: Amazing Grades

2. Brainstorm ideas that someone interested in your topic would also be interested in. This helps you think of related ideas.
Example: Motivating yourself instantly
Cut learning time in half; higher grades in 14 days
High Performance Memory Strategies

3. Select a title for your essay – like, Tips for x, or Top 10 Things You Must Do If You Want Y, etc.
Example: How to Create Higher Grades in 14 Days Using Your Child’s Personal Learning Style

4. Pretend your reader knows absolutely nothing about your topic. What is the first sentence you would use to give them peak their interest? Perhaps it might be a question, or a simple statement.
Example: Would you like to have higher grades in 14 days?

5. Keeping in mind your title, explain why you are taking the position you take, or why you believe your title to be true. This is the part where you use as many facts to support your idea as possible. Write several sentences, using some of the brainstorms you had in step 2.
Example: Learning can be tough, but you don’t have to do it alone. Many learning experts say that learning is not about being smart – it’s about strategy. These experts show you how with Bleep…

6. After you’ve written your supporting ideas and facts, go back and ask yourself if you would like to write a short introductory paragraph.

7. Then ask yourself if you would like to write a conclusion tying everything together.

8. Congratulate yourself – you’ve just written an excellent essay!

9 More Easy Steps to Perfect Essays Every Time

a. First, create a Picture Perfect Summary. Put your title/main idea in the center of the page, make a circle around it and write down all the ideas and key words about your topic that you can think of. Use one branch off the circle for each main idea. You’re brainstorming at this point so just write down any ideas that come into your mind. (That’s how I write magazine and news articles and books too)!

b. Look over your Summary of ideas and key words. Organize them into groups. Make sure that each group reflects the topic or question that you’re writing about.

c. Divide your groups into the three main parts of the essay – the beginning, middle and the end. Your beginning has to be snazzy to make your reader want to read more. The middle develops and supports your main topic. Back everything you say up with facts, quotations, evidence. The end will give a clever answer or summary to the original question or idea that you started with and tie up those loose ends.

d. Draft your essay – get on the computer and start in the middle. That’s how I wrote this book! Give each idea it’s own paragraph, don’t worry about style and spelling at this point. You can check this later. Your Picture Perfect Summary is your guide. Use all the ideas that you decided were important.

e. Now proceed to write the ending. Make sure it sums up your answer/summary to the main topic/question. Look back at the draft of the middle. Write down the 5 or 10 most important key words. Find the shortest way to link them together – this is called your ending.

7. Now, draft the beginning. It will be the overall – big picture of what you’re going to say. There’s an old saying from my college days English class: Tell em what you’re going to say, tell em, tell em what you said! This beginning is very important to set the stage – make sure it’s catchy and makes the reader interested in what you have to say.

8. Now, go to bed and get some rest. Give the ideas a chance to process in your brain. Tomorrow you’ll notice a few more points to talk about and think of additional ways to say things.

9. Author, Colin Rose, says, “EDIT – Excellent Draft, Inspirational Text”… read the whole essay aloud to yourself. Tape record it if you can. Does it sound logical and convincing? Your are on your way to understanding how to write the perfect essay.
Are your examples bringing your ideas to life? Check the beginning – is it awesome – does it make sense? Edit the beginning, middle and end – check spelling and grammar. Have someone else proofread it too. Now check the middle. Did everything you said relate to the main topic or question? Is it convincing? Go to your ending. Edit it – is it punchy? This is the place to really put on your thinking cap. Did you really convince your reader??
Polish up how the essay looks – Is it neat, organized, well written? Are you satisfied that it does the job you started out to do? Only you can be the judge of this. Your essay reflects how you think – do you like the way it came out? If so, turn it in and you now know how to write the perfect essay.

Credit: Pat Wyman

2 Likes

Re: How To Write The Perfect Essay In 9 Easy Steps by jeylassiter: 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
If you wonder how to write an assessment paper, first of all, you need to understand it's concept and format. In fact, an assessment it's a process of observing student's behavior and then drawing inferences about his knowledge. When the concept is clear, you need to just write the paper, or ask for more help with it.
Re: How To Write The Perfect Essay In 9 Easy Steps by zinkli: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
All the steps above are just perfect. But I simply can't stand writing on a subject I have no interest in. For example, I just hated all the humanities assignments I had in my first years of college. And I had tons of them despite getting CS degree. And it was always cheaper for me to buy and kill two birds with one stone by saving me time and preserving high academic score at the same time.
But here's the thing, I had to be careful with the places I purchased the essays, as I'd end up wasting both time and money anyway. So it's extremely useful to have services like this close at handhttps://www.writingpapersucks.com/.
Re: How To Write The Perfect Essay In 9 Easy Steps by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 30, 2019
Do you know how to write a persuasive essay? Then follow this link and you will get the full info!
Re: How To Write The Perfect Essay In 9 Easy Steps by Joekeery: 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
Is this a good start for essay? wink Cheap Essay Writing Service at $5 | Lowest Price Essay Help,What should I add in this? Please do not hesitate at all to add what I have if you want to like! My essay should have 3 minimum pages as well. Any other interesting true facts about marijuana topics will also be very helpful. thanks!

Re: How To Write The Perfect Essay In 9 Easy Steps by danwat106(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
We provide all celebrities leather jackets and outfits they wore in latest movies. WorldClassJackets.com Serves with Best Quality Leather Jackets for Men and Women.

Re: How To Write The Perfect Essay In 9 Easy Steps by Bladebringer: 7:41am On May 24, 2019
Thanks for the help, friends. I like to write an essay, I loved to do it before, at school. My classmates always asked me to help with ideas and tasks, because I did it better than anyone. Fortunately now for students and schoolchildren everything is easier. Now for students there are many online resources that help them write an essay without any special problems and buy college essay inexpensively. For example, here you can order an essay if you have any difficulties.
Re: How To Write The Perfect Essay In 9 Easy Steps by vanyaa: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
I have essay writing skills, but sometimes I just don’t have time. Then you have to ask for help Essayuniverse
Re: How To Write The Perfect Essay In 9 Easy Steps by alexandrie: 7:29am On Nov 21, 2019
Nice share. This is a very interesting post. I enjoyed reading this post. But I need some more info regarding this topic. Thanks!
>> bowling balls review
Re: How To Write The Perfect Essay In 9 Easy Steps by krystalg: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
I love reading your post. This is one of the best blog ever. Thanks for sharing information. Hope you are sharing the same in future.Using mouse repeatedly while playing games then use Auto clicker for games to increase your efficiency.
Re: How To Write The Perfect Essay In 9 Easy Steps by Lorton: 10:26am On Feb 03, 2020
The Amazon Kindle is arguably Amazon’s best product. The e-ink display, the long battery life, and the simple design make for excellent e-readers. However, Amazon’s naming schemes for Kindle models could be better. There’s little rhyme or reason behind them and they often confuse people. For instance, the fourth generation Paperwhite is actually part of the 10th generation of devices, while the third generation Paperwhite is part of the seventh generation. Which Kindle do I have - 2020
Re: How To Write The Perfect Essay In 9 Easy Steps by rebeccasmith52: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
The Law Workplaces of Raoul Severo State and Government Resistance Lawyers is the best assistance in California, Los Angeles, Orange Province, and San Bernardino District. With 42 years of rehearsing experience, you are contracting us for a wide range of issues identifying with wrongdoings, common issues, tax assessment, traffic, or any of different issues you are confronting.

Re: How To Write The Perfect Essay In 9 Easy Steps by rebeccasmith52: 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
According to the Hammer Bowling Ball Reviews articles that we have been through, this bowling ball is related to as a legend. This ball proceeds from a lineage of excellent bowling balls that are quite alleged. The Black Widow Legend is extremely known among bowling fanatics.
best bowling ball for intermediate bowler
Re: How To Write The Perfect Essay In 9 Easy Steps by rebeccasmith52: 6:49am On Feb 19, 2020
Here we will guide you about Eddie Sergey’s 15 Minute Manifestation Review (Honest And By Customers) which will be very helpful in buying this product.

manifestation magic review
manifestation magic free download

Re: How To Write The Perfect Essay In 9 Easy Steps by rebeccasmith52: 8:16am On Mar 21, 2020
Here we will manage you about Best Whole House Water Filter Reviews, What is best One. It gives you a thought how to pick right channel.

Care to realize how an entire house channel really functions? We previously arranged a short purchasing guide portraying how these frameworks work, what they're useful for, and what you should search for in a model before buying this one.

A good entire house water channel is presumably one of the most advantageous presents for any mortgage holder who is given/reviled with a touchy nose that can recognize the smell of metal or chlorine from 5 miles away.

Or then again anybody marginally wellbeing cognizant, that has been appeared to the negative (however right) press covfefe of water quality in the US in flow years. No one really needs to be among the a huge number of American that are as yet drinking, cooking, and showering with untrustworthy water, all things considered.

The incredible news is, now and then you're only a 10" channel away from virtue.

For sure, with the colleague of a quality entire house water filtration framework, a large portion of the issues contaminants can be disposed of just before they show up at your home pipeline.

Top 10 Best Whole House Water Filter Reviews – Must Read Before You Buy:

Prior to perusing the itemized surveys, how about we view the most noteworthy criteria.
bestwholehousewaterfilter | best home theater projector
Re: How To Write The Perfect Essay In 9 Easy Steps by kirsi: 8:19am On Mar 24, 2020
Amazon’s Firestick is capable of transforming your television boxes to HD quality streaming boxes. The streaming services basically vary with your geo-location and hence some channels are geo-restricted. And so to break this geo-location restriction you need a reliable VPN service.
>> Free VPN for Firestick
Re: How To Write The Perfect Essay In 9 Easy Steps by johnalex01: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
Numerous individuals face issues when composing papers. I was in almost the same situation. Obviously, there are numerous acceptable composing administrations that can help, however, I choose to accomplish this work without anyone else. It required some investment and I needed to surf the Internet and glance through numerous pages. Assignment Service is the best for helping people.
Re: How To Write The Perfect Essay In 9 Easy Steps by michealjohn01: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Inconceivable post. I was showing ceaselessly this social occasion and I'm captivated! Staggeringly significant data exceptionally the last part I care for such information a lot. I was searching for this particular information for a long time. Thankful to you and best karma. tunnel snakes jacket
Re: How To Write The Perfect Essay In 9 Easy Steps by paul4422: 10:27am On May 20, 2020
Students also have obligations such as work, or complications such as health. These issues can affect the students’ ability to set aside time to work on school projects. Besides that, the number of scam services out there is also appalling with Economics Assignment Writing

Re: How To Write The Perfect Essay In 9 Easy Steps by michealjohn01: 9:35pm On May 24, 2020
All the means above are simply great. Be that as it may, I essentially can't stand composing regarding a matter I have no enthusiasm for. For instance, I simply abhorred all the humanities assignments I had in my first long periods of school. What's more, I had huge amounts of them in spite of getting CS degree. coronavirus
Re: How To Write The Perfect Essay In 9 Easy Steps by mellissagrey: 6:17am On Jun 22, 2020
Good question. I am a writer at https://essaysbank.com/essay/peristats and I can share a few tips with you. Before you start writing a paper, brainstorm ideas and jot down them on paper. It will help you focus on writing. Make an outline and think of examples. It is importnat to ask someone about ideas. Another person can help you a lot. When you finish writing, do not submit a paper immediately. Take a day to review it. You might come up with new ideas.
Re: How To Write The Perfect Essay In 9 Easy Steps by Robertjlevi77: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2020
It is easy to write an essay, though there are different types of writing essays. Yet you can learn all of them, just in some days of practice. While writing about the law and legal firms, is a bit difficult, just like I wrote for Fortlauderdaleattorneysfirm
Re: How To Write The Perfect Essay In 9 Easy Steps by alexjohn001: 12:51am On Jul 14, 2020
Unfathomable post. I was demonstrating incessantly this social event and I'm spellbound! Marvelously huge information uncommonly the last part I care for such data a great deal. I was looking for this specific data for quite a while. podiatry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Admission Into Laspotech Within 1 Week Without Jamb / How Do I Get A Scholarship 2 Study Abroad? / Photographer Shares Picture Of Eel Burrowing Out Of Flying Heron's Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.