Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos (31047 Views)

Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Sola Ogudu: I Love Davido, He's A Sweet Boy / Wizkid And His Son, Boluwatife Balogun On Stage: Sola Ogudu Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by Handsomecole(m): 9:08am On Aug 02, 2016
See "fore"fourhead" the boy name suppose be "head"edward".
Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 02, 2016
k
Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by 7agaza(m): 9:08am On Aug 02, 2016
With time we will start counting his children by community. Before he gets to 2face age he will be having children that will be enough to create a state

Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by Koboland(f): 9:14am On Aug 02, 2016
sup with Nairaland FP whizkid baby mama this and baby mama that?
this is negative news, post something positive about the no 1 Nigerian artiste in the world now.
Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by CeoMoses(m): 9:15am On Aug 02, 2016
Nigeria celebrities and baby mamas is like

Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by Skelewu: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2016
"Just Because I'm Forever Grateful For All The
Blessings God Has Steady Brought My Way..
This Lil Man Right Here is The Greatest of' em
all
"

grin

Of course the 'little man' is a blessing to you. Because of him, Wizkid pays you a fortune monthly.
Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by Ini9(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2016
See as d pikin forehead belyk dolphin own cheesy
Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by Banter1(m): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2016
Mayor21:
Awesome

The boy forehead no be here o
fear God.
Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by egobetatoday: 9:45am On Aug 02, 2016
Came:
I sure say your own allowance go pass 300K for month .Thank God ooooo, my sister .

exactly what I think too. I hope she isnt refering to the boy as her 'ATM CARD' ?
Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by iykekelvins(m): 9:47am On Aug 02, 2016
hopsydboi:
Booked
Bro, good morning.

Hope you voted yesterday, today is another day. Thank u
Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by dewizzy(m): 9:47am On Aug 02, 2016
SUE THE BASTARDS

Elated, he pounced on her and flourished himself into her innermost recesses, pried into her in utter disregard for her dignity; less respect for her body. The tears in quietude evinced nothing but her disgust for the act. She shuddered in revulsion as every thrust agonized the deepest cockle of her heart. When he had had his fill, he fled. The exquisite agony that bedeviled her was the least of problems when she began to see tell-tale signs of anew woman- heavier breasts, swollen nipples, sickening barfing, and a queer bodily dysfunction. To top it all was the exponential departure of her monthly womanly testimony. What would she tell the baby?

DO YOU KNOW THAT A RAPE VICTIM IS NOT SUPPOSED TO PULL OFF HER PANTIES FOR 48 HOURS?

READ THE FULL ARTICLE BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW:
https://possiblog./2016/08/02/sue-the-bastards/
Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by iykekelvins(m): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2016
egobetatoday:

exactly what I think too. I hope she isnt refering to the boy as her 'ATM CARD' ?

Lol, bro please I'd need your vote for my candidate today. Please thanks
Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by EdDave(m): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2016
Do the parents of these "babymamas" advice their children at all? Where has our values gone when a girl gives birth out of wedlock and she becomes a celebrity?
And we expect a moral standing society.
EndTimeThings.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by yomz1e(m): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2016
What is the significance of this post in FP? Smh!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by empres4bienimac: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2016
Who get dat head btw wizkid n his babymama.....the head is too much
Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by Chommieblaq(f): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2016
temptnow:
Let her go and marry and stop foooling herself. Baby mama is not a career or achievement

Go and marry her na and stop spewing thrash, so because she's a baby mama, she shouldn't live her life, u propose her she say no ni?

A young lady is forging ahead with her life, learning from her mistake and appreciating God, you won't let her be, you want her to go into hiding cos she a baby mama, ppl Wey no be baby mama don marry finish e come remain her ni?
SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by ndcide(m): 10:53am On Aug 02, 2016
Nairaland keeps celebrating baby mama.
So unfortunate.
Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by ndcide(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Go and marry her na and stop spewing thrash, so because she's a baby mama, she shouldn't live her life, u propose her she say no ni?

A young lady is forging ahead with her life, learning from her mistake and appreciating God, you won't let her be, you want her to go into hiding cos she a baby mama, ppl Wey no be baby mama don marry finish e come remain her ni?
SMH

You don't know what you are saying.
Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by amjokes(f): 11:05am On Aug 02, 2016
cute boi and sweet mum. money speaking, any idea waiting waiting...
Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2016
The guy resemble wizkid , no be small..... But what happened to the space between his eyebrows and shaping? undecided
Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by franklynsunny(m): 11:58am On Aug 02, 2016
2face part two
Carry o
I might start investin on dis baby mamas tin...no sting attached....groooving life

Gosh....i cant...no b life
Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by Rozaybb(f): 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
Mayor21:
Awesome

na wizkid be dat na
Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by handsam(m): 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
Came:
I sure say your own allowance go pass 300K for month .Thank God ooooo, my sister .

Hlo

Please refer to my signature

Here's the link
https://www.nairaland.com/3263244 /mr-nairaland-contest- 2016-elimination/20
Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by mamawin(f): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
Mayor21:
Awesome

na agbaya you be. leave the boy alone. that's the trademark in my house.
Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by Ibyno(m): 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
LAST LAST, WHEN WIZKID GROW UP AND BECOME A WIZMAN, HE WILL SURELY MARRY DIS LADY, THATS IF SHE IS STILL SINGLE TILL THEN,

WE MEN KNOW A GOOD WOMAN WHEN U SEE ONE .

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by lailo: 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
Funny enough dis lady may find it difficult moving ahead in her life(as in getting married) bcs she is baby mamaing for wizkid.
Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by mamawin(f): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
Mustiboy:
mehn! see 5 plots of land for d boy forehead. but him papa get hair na, na where him come inherit baldness frm. abi na him mama get opon iwaju ni?
5plots? na agbaya you be.
Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by okonja(m): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Mayor21:
Awesome

In Yoruba, that shape is called "Opón" sàndò grin grin
Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by kk4kiss(m): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
The truth is that all di's if I show ur my money no they show for the mama or even the boy face
Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
andray12:
omg c as person pikin forehead b lyk fowl egg
the boy is handsome
Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by andray12(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
LadyBeee:
the boy is handsome
yes i knw
Re: Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos by Alexdon200089: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Mayor21:
Awesome

Hehehehhehehehehheheehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehe
I laugh enter gutter!!
Wetin this boy forehead do you?
Nija boys no get chilling!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] / Mtn Presents Jackie Appiah A Cake On Her 34th Birthday (Photos) / "Hate Y'all" Davido Girlfriend Chioma Denies Pregnancy Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.