Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Tantalizer Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tantalizer Recruitment (2613 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tantalizer Recruitment by Busola992: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
Please who has an idea, how much tantalizer pay their staff, especially their cashier on the canter. Thanks
Re: Tantalizer Recruitment by kehinde21(f): 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
Les than 40k ..but you go work ehnn
Re: Tantalizer Recruitment by tbabs10166(m): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
kehinde21:
Les than 40k ..but you go work ehnn
I'm interested in working with them. pls how do i apply
Re: Tantalizer Recruitment by majour(m): 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
Dude don't do that to urself, pls, that company is a no go area, they treat their staff life shit, worked with them for 3yrs and I Wud tell u, salary payment issue, poor staff management, dey can sake like say eh, Omo respect yahself
Re: Tantalizer Recruitment by goonsmi: 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
Busola992:
Please who has an idea, how much tantalizer pay their staff, especially their cashier on the canter. Thanks

unless if you just want to have some hospitality industry experience I will advice you to run from Tantis job.

No job security , no promotion , Salary is nothing to write home about , You will work nothing less than 9hours a day with about 20k salary as a cashier and with series of phantom shortages you will be lucky to go home with 10k at the end of the month.

Ayeni's are slave masters in Tantis.
Re: Tantalizer Recruitment by Amatorishero: 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
Its so true mehn! I worked there for 7months and it was the worst 7months of my life, as a cashier, your salary will be 17k but after they finish deducting shortages, you wont be left with so much, promotion comes every 3yrs with 3k increment. Supervisors earn 33k yet they owe staff for months. Pls, if you must work in the hospitality industry, go to TFC, KFC or Chicken Republic.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Your Fellow Who Knows About *giglogistics* / Who Else Got This >> Mantedox Ltd??? / All we do is to HOOK You UP of any sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.