Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Drop Your Favorite Radio Programs Of The Moment - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Drop Your Favorite Radio Programs Of The Moment (729 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? / What Is Your Favorite 2face Idibia's Song? / Abdul Wizzy Ft. Britchen – Ife Akuru Gbam Gbam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Favorite Radio Programs Of The Moment by romanhunk(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
I personally am not sure I have one favorite at the moment, maybe more than I even can count so I put it(favorites)........ hmmmm.. I will come and drop mine but for now I let y'all start...let's make this fun
Re: Drop Your Favorite Radio Programs Of The Moment by Sugarcious(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
I love the radio and that is what inspired me to pursue a career in Broadcasting. I love presenters with sweet and smooth voice and a good flow of undiluted English. Based on those criteria, I have complied my favourite radio programs
1. Lunch Hour Show with Caleb Essang on Paradise FM calabar. Although he is no longer with the station but I still remember his flow and smooth English. I always try to copy his style of talking.

2. Hit Drive Time with Duke Emmanuel on Hit FM calabar. This is another dope program hosted by a dope presenter. I like it because you can request for a music to be played for you.

3.Planet Rush with lokay and Rozay on planet FM uyo. If u want to listen to the best gossips then you should stick to planet FM in the afternoon.

4. Funky Freaky Friday Show on Hit FM calabar with Roby and Andy Ekpo. Its all about party party party.

5. ....my own show on podcast. I am still upcoming.
Re: Drop Your Favorite Radio Programs Of The Moment by Ataidara: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
Usiere show Atlantic fm Uyo.
Re: Drop Your Favorite Radio Programs Of The Moment by chccho(m): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
My favourite show used to be sharing lifes issues with Chaz B on rhythm 93.7 until he passed on.may gentle soul RIP he such a wonderful broadcaster and a great person..we dont really have so many good presenters these days except for a few like sope Martins,sola Thompson,Ik the Wild child and of course Fan Foster...

But i also have my worst radio station right now and its CITY 105.1fm gosh i listen to their breakfast show with Benny ark everymorning and wonder how they got a license in the 1st place..these guys will gossip,use wrong choice of words on air and also curse out at people..Benny ark has the fakest accent on radio..if u dont believe me listen tomorrow morning btw 8 & 11and let me know what u think

(1) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha 1994 Music Video: I I Am Am Jay Jay / “already”, Jasën Blu Is Naija’s New Sweetheart / Exemption Mixtape Vol.2 By VDJ SHEGZY. (the Party Banger Drops Soon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.