Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,766 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Taking The High Road - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Taking The High Road (337 Views)

Marriage List...should A Dude Have An Insight Before Taking The Step? / The High-handedness Of Some Men Towards Women. / Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taking The High Road by Chilla85: 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hi folks
OK I know this might be tacky but the truth is that I am just going to take the high road, in as much I am on the verge if giving up on love and having some real meaningful relationship i want to beleive that there is something ,someone good out there for me .since he's not coming ro me just yet ,i might as well go search for him.so if you are a guy in need of a real realationship and you looking to get serious with a smart ,beautiful chriatian lady pls here my pin7B433925.
Note he must be btw 32 - 42 ,working ,christian and presentable.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

New Tracking Method Adapted To All Budgets / Real Estate... Trending / After The Bout Henderson Confirmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.