Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Wicked World! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wicked World! (489 Views)

What A Wicked World / People Are Very Wicked In This Life / People Are Very Wicked In This World See What A Housemaid Did To Her Madam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked World! by Horstin50(m): 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
There is a man in Ikotun Area of Lagos who maltreats his wife and now wanting to sell the maltrimonial home without her conscent after legally getting married to her in Ikoyi Registry.
She is heartbroken because he is gonna kick her out with her children.
Can he sell the home without her conscent?
What are the consequences?
Re: Wicked World! by TamedWolf90: 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
. Hian Ooo...

Op, no vex o highest vex small but I wan ask you something

1 Like

Re: Wicked World! by Horstin50(m): 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
Because the man in question is my father
Re: Wicked World! by Horstin50(m): 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
So does it concern me now
Re: Wicked World! by Horstin50(m): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
I needed advice and not some silly question...
Re: Wicked World! by TamedWolf90: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ok, you don'vex small but then again, what you need is to pursue legally.. Contact a lawyer and seek legal counsel, I think you will know your way from there if settling outta court is not a GO... Thanks

Hope I don'help..

1 Like

Re: Wicked World! by Horstin50(m): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
When I called a lawyer,he said its punishable under the law 3years imprisonment
Re: Wicked World! by TamedWolf90: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
Horstin50:
When I called a lawyer,he said its punishable under the law 3years imprisonment

And I suppose you dont want your dad in jail...

Your lawyer if he knows his onion can pursue the case to a standstill and I'm sure your father would want to negotiate and settle in agreement signed and sealed so you can then settle out of court...
Re: Wicked World! by Mille: 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
Who owns the house? The man, the woman or both?

If it's owned exclusively by the man, he will get away with it here in Nigeria. I am not a lawyer but you know how the Nigerian Justice system works.
Re: Wicked World! by Horstin50(m): 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
He should have know that before marrying her in Court......
So whatever he has now belongs to the both of them....
I don't want him in Jail and if he is willing to settle out of court I trust my mom to reach an agreement with him but if he acts adamant we leave it to the court
Re: Wicked World! by TamedWolf90: 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
Mille:
Who owns the house? The man, the woman or both?

If it's owned exclusively by the man, he will get away with it here in Nigeria. I am not a lawyer but you know how the Nigerian Justice system works.

Nah Mille, so long as the marriage had a registry affiliate.. Don't give up on our judiciary
Re: Wicked World! by Kenzico(m): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
That does it!!

Oya! OP drop your Town and your street number,

Let's tackle this squarely

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Writes Open Letter: Shame On You Christians; Islamisation Agenda Has / Shocking! Couple Who Have Lived With A Gorilla For 18years / Fulani Herdsmen Allegedly Kill RCCG Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.