Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,750 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

Re: Itchy Nipples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Re: Itchy Nipples (1131 Views)

Help For Itchy Arm-pits / Itchy Eyes (optician In The House) / Itchy Nipples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Itchy Nipples by niyooo(m): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2006
Reminds me bout this joke i read somewhere, It goes something like this (I'm not a good story teller so just bear with me)

There is a king somewhere with a very beautiful wife and one of his special assistants wants to taste a bit of the wife's cherry as in she's got very nice pair of tits. So he connives with the king's medecine man and promises to reward him handsomely if that one assists him get to suck the wife's tits, so the medecine man helps him get some stuff on the wife's bra which causes it to itch her. When the King asks him to find a cure he says that the only cure can be found from the saliva of the special assistant so the King has the special assistant sent in and he commences to enjoy himself sucking some nice titties, already the medecine man had given him the cure so after he had enjoyed himself to satisfaction, he applies the cure to his toungue and sucks on her boobs and the itching stops. But since he already had his fill of the King's wife's boobs he reneges on his promise to the medecine man and doesn't give him what he promised so the medecine man gets the same itchy stuff on the King's private parts and the special assistant is sent for to come and cure the itch and now he has to go back to the medecine man to plead with him for the cure.

I can't really recollect if the medecine man concurred or not. Hope i've not bored the hell out of you guys.

So the bottom line is maybe my saliva can cure the itch.  wink cheesy grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo's Death / Fennel Tea Wanted For Purchase In Abuja / The Essence Of Autopsy On Dana Crash Victims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.